The "I don't get how that's attractive..." thread

Page 4 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 6:33 pm

People who try to look like they're perpetually 18 years old.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

VGerX
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Apr 2008, 7:19 pm

All girls with an "I'm hot, and I know it" attitude, that constantly gossip and badmouth other people behind their backs, flaunt their "beauty" with revoltingly trashy clothes, and care more about popularity and their pwecius fwagile manicuwed nails than responsability or decency.

Not attractive in the slightest, no matter how much society tries to convince me otherwise.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 8:09 pm

^I agree, I'm sick of that kind of crud at my job. I have a friend who's start'n to do that now too and I don't now how long we'll stay friends.

Daewoodrow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Apr 2008, 8:30 pm

I find it very unattractive when women take pride in being illogical. Like they are justified in doing so because they are women. I find it unattractive when a woman proclaims that she loves shopping.
Women who go clubbing
Women who get drunk for fun

And in a sort of reversal, I find it really annoying how men treat women like crap to get their attention, but I equally hate it when women actually go for it

The_Cinephile
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Apr 2008, 8:43 pm

Black women...
I'm NOT a racist, but when I see a black woman, it's R.I.P. my b*ner.

Undead undead undead
The virginal brides file past his tomb
Strewn with time's dead flowers
Bereft in deathly bloom
Alone in a darkened room

Daewoodrow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Apr 2008, 8:52 pm

KingofKaboom wrote:
ford_prefects_kid wrote:
twoshots wrote:
My addition to this thread:
"tanorexia"

I think the unnatural tan look is starting to become less of a beauty requirement again. :D

Heard a girl in one of my classes mention her new tan and another has one (she was cuter w/o it though imo) I like pale and milky so it's weird to see girls that could be paler be so dark I like natural on them.

As a mixed race man (half black and half white), I posess a year round natural tan. I am therefore attracted to women with pale skin, dark skin and tanned skin. But for me, a white woman who puts on fake tan is essentially one of the funniest things my mind can fathom. Imagine it from my perspective: If you, for example, had purple eyes, how would you react if everyone around you kept putting in purple coloured contacts that looked nothing like yours in an effort to appear more attractive?

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 10:56 pm

Daewoodrow wrote:
I find it very unattractive when women take pride in being illogical. Like they are justified in doing so because they are women. I find it unattractive when a woman proclaims that she loves shopping.
Women who go clubbing
Women who get drunk for fun

And in a sort of reversal, I find it really annoying how men treat women like crap to get their attention, but I equally hate it when women actually go for it

All true... especially considering that apparently clubs are where all the women age 18-30 disappeared to...

tybald
Raven
Raven

09 Apr 2008, 6:49 am

Belligerent, loudmouthed women. I like a girl to have opinions but not to express them by shouting over everyone else around. Also women who received some warped interpretation of feminism through the medium of e.g. the spice girls and believe that being female gives them carte blanche to exploit and demean men constantly.

Is ladylike too much to ask for in a lady?

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 7:47 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
it is more of an auburn, but what the **** color do you think someone' pubic hair is if they are a redhead? pink with purple polka dots? :roll:

If somebody dyed their pubic hair pink with purple polka dots, some people might find that hot. Hah. Polka-dotted pubic hair? Oh, I can so see that becoming a fad.

EvilKimEvil wrote:
That's so sad. That was always a punk rock thing. Actually, emo was a slightly interesting form of hardcore for a few years in the 80s. Why does everything cool get systematically ruined? Us real punk rockers are running out of options for clothing to differentiate ourselves from normal people and trendy people. Well, actually, there are plenty of ways to wear tight pants and still look something other than emo. Lots of things other than emo. But most people don't understand that, nor do they want to.

Sorry for the rant. It's not directed at anyone. I'm just sick of everything cool getting sucked into the vacuum of "emo" which is just regular old pop music under a different name.

And that's what I find unattractive.

Yeah, emo was totally different back in the day. Nowadays though it's more assicated with hair combed in front of the eyes; cutting; super tight jeans; and "pop punk" bands like MCR, Panic! At the Disco, or Fall Out Boy. Naturally it's a stereotype but one that a surprising amount of teenagers subscribe to.

MagicMike wrote:
Everything except Jessica Alba sucks. She was smokin' hot in Sin City if that counts for much.

I loath Jessica Alba. She's a HORRIBLE actress, she looks like countless girls I've seen around here before (skinny blondes are very popular in California so I see them all the time and never find them attractive), she has the face and body of a little girl (dude--she has like no boobs), and she's naive as hell. She thinks she's famous because of her "acting" rather than her looks. In Sin City, her character was supposed to be nude--it would have been the only non-gratuitus nudity in the film, because Hartigan tried so hard to protect her innocence, and now he finds out she's become a stripper! But Jessica Alba refused to do nudity because she "didn't want to become a sex symbol." Now, granted, I wouldn't want to see her naked anyway, but how can she think she's not a sex symbol? So to me she's just naive and blah and ew. But if you like her, more power to ya.

Jaejoongfangirl wrote:
*cough* Back on topic *cough*

I don't understand the whole obscenely baggy pants thing. Ugh. I don't get how that's attractive...
Why the heck would people want to see your boxers?

Agreed! What is it with us humans and our...weird pants?

zee wrote:
-people with peircings anywhere other than ears, nose and bellybutton.

-tattoos, how can you have nothing better to do with your time/money than to get some ugly, permanent picture put on your skin?

-overly white teeth, they look unnatrual

-less-than-talented celebs who look like boring, everyday people, ex. Ben Affleck

Also agreed! But I disagree about the leg hair. XD I find it gross and manly, personally. But that's just me.

Scorpio82 wrote:
-The big puffy hairstyles of the 80's.
-Texting. There's something very unattractive about typing with your thumbs.
-Smoking. I've seen the most beautiful women become ugly through one cigarette.
-Long nails. What's the deal with these anyway?

Totally agree with these ones. Long nails scare me. AND I BLOODY HATE 80'S HAIR!

VGerX wrote:
All girls with an "I'm hot, and I know it" attitude, that constantly gossip and badmouth other people behind their backs, flaunt their "beauty" with revoltingly trashy clothes, and care more about popularity and their pwecius fwagile manicuwed nails than responsability or decency.

Not attractive in the slightest, no matter how much society tries to convince me otherwise.

YES! YES! YES! I HATE these types of girls. This is what I meant by girls who call themselves b*****s with pride.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 9:16 pm

Brad Pitt. I cannot for the life of me see what people find so attractive about him.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

zee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 11:05 pm

Veresae wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
it is more of an auburn, but what the **** color do you think someone' pubic hair is if they are a redhead? pink with purple polka dots? :roll:

If somebody dyed their pubic hair pink with purple polka dots, some people might find that hot. Hah. Polka-dotted pubic hair? Oh, I can so see that becoming a fad.

There is such a thing--you can get different colours and patterns, like a butterfly is a popular one. Apparently the practice of dyeing and making patterns in pubic hair dates back to ancient Egypt.