So I Got a Hug from a hot chick yestesrday

Page 4 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

AutisticMalcontent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Sep 2008, 10:59 pm

It was a sign of kindness and respect for you. But don't get any ideas in your head, it was merely to say "I'm going to miss you". And your description of her being "SUPER HOT like 10/10 etc and she goes to the same college and is in one of my classes I could feel her boobs on my chest an that was nice stuff" is less than polite and flattering. You should respect her as a friend and not an object of sexual fascination. Yes, I am a guy saying this, and I find it ungentleman-like to describe women as such. And ladies, don't flatter yourself, I am not fond of the many of you (not all) who turn down nice guys like myself.

DustinWX
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Sep 2008, 11:38 pm

JohnHopkins wrote:
Dustin wasn't talking to you.

Look, I'm going to keep an eye for your posts from this point on. But you shouldn't be afraid to post on this forum. This is supposed to be a safe place. If you need advice, then post about it and there are people who will help you out. Hell, if you must, PM the people you trust instead.
Dude shut up, and look at yourself. So a nice girl gave you a hug? Prob because she felt sorry for you, treat her with respect and leave her alone.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 11:51 pm

DustinWX wrote:
JohnHopkins wrote:

Look, I'm going to keep an eye for your posts from this point on. But you shouldn't be afraid to post on this forum. This is supposed to be a safe place. If you need advice, then post about it and there are people who will help you out. Hell, if you must, PM the people you trust instead.
Dude shut up, and look at yourself. So a nice girl gave you a hug? Prob because she felt sorry for you, treat her with respect and leave her alone.

Dustin... first, John isn't the OP. Second, he was clarifying for another user. Third, if that wasn't misdirected, what's your problem?

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

DustinWX
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Sep 2008, 11:59 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
DustinWX wrote:
JohnHopkins wrote:

Dustin... first, John isn't the OP. Second, he was clarifying for another user. Third, if that wasn't misdirected, what's your problem?

M.
Opps, yea my bad. Sorry about that

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2008, 12:09 am

No worries - heck, that was easy! :)

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2008, 12:45 am

No, that was just polite and human - confront them straight up. Sorted, no beating around the bush...

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2008, 1:10 am

Even I have been hugged by "hot" girls before... it means nothing. Girls just tend to be more affectionate than guys.

SPCDavid
Raven
Raven

10 Sep 2008, 6:59 am

Dude, I hug my grandma, please don't correlate hugging with boobs!

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2008, 7:10 am

I've been hugged by a hot chick a few times now. And each time I knew how immensely fortunate I was. Usually these were super-hot chicks whom I worshipped from afar back in high school. For a guy like me, these occurrences are quite rare.

(And yes, I felt their bosom on my chest as well.)

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2008, 11:15 am

DustinWX wrote:
makuranososhi wrote:
DustinWX wrote:
JohnHopkins wrote:

M.
Opps, yea my bad. Sorry about that

What the hell???? How did that even happen???

Keith wrote:
Sorted, no beating around the bush...

Speak for yourself. :wink:

Praetorius
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2008, 10:51 pm

ProtossX wrote:
So I Got a Hug from a hot chick yestesrday
Nice! Could you feel her boobies pressing up against you?

AnnaFleischer
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Oct 2008, 9:04 am

ProtossX wrote:
so I was at this program for college to get extra help an stuff and one of the staff and works at the place for people with disabilities gave me a hug cuz im leaving the program and well she's SUPER HOT like 10/10 etc and she goes to the same college and is in one of my classes I could feel her boobs on my chest an that was nice stuff.

anyway folks if this can happen to me it can happen to anyone in here most likely

I felt weird hugging her but it aws like omg plz lets just stay like this forever u know? cuz shes hot an well that iddnt happen but oh well

anyway I WAs the only dude who got to hug her she has a b/f tho :|

That's great; it's a little weird you're posting it out on the internet and phrased it that way...

PhR33kY
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Oct 2008, 10:14 am

No_YOU_get_over_it wrote:
(Don't say 'boobs' though - even if you don't say it directly around the woman, it comes across as degrading and would definitely not further you getting more of same. It's one of those things where since it's impossible to know exactly who hears and repeats what, it's better to just ban from your vocabulary altogether.)

Very true. While I hear a lot of women use the term, I avoid it, because it does have a sexist connotation to it and some people are offended. I was complemented by a female health teacher when I refered to mamory glands as "breasts" rather than "boobs" when I answered a question, so I know there are some women to whom that stuff matters.

Xanderbeanz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 10:37 am

AnnaFleischer wrote:
That's great; it's a little weird you're posting it out on the internet and phrased it that way...

why is it weird? this kid has probably not gotten to be intimate or even cuddle many hot females, and like so many things with AS, every small step is a revelation, a celebration of progressing in life and the condition, i say well done old chap, at least it means you don't smell or anything *huggle* x

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 1:32 pm

I've heard plenty of women/girls refer to themselves as having boobs.

AussieMatt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2008, 11:17 pm

ProtossX wrote:
so I was at this program for college to get extra help an stuff and one of the staff and works at the place for people with disabilities gave me a hug cuz im leaving the program and well she's SUPER HOT like 10/10 etc and she goes to the same college and is in one of my classes I could feel her boobs on my chest an that was nice stuff.

anyway folks if this can happen to me it can happen to anyone in here most likely

I felt weird hugging her but it aws like omg plz lets just stay like this forever u know? cuz shes hot an well that iddnt happen but oh well

anyway I WAs the only dude who got to hug her she has a b/f tho :|

OH MY GOD! Sounds like you are so meaningful about super hot girls!

Seriously i been around them few times, even hugged and kissed for 'goodbyes' aren't really automatically get you into r/ship with her. This sounds BS.

It's a friendly way.

Matt