Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 40 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 240  Next

Kelly
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Oct 2006, 2:27 pm

Hi, I'm Kelly and I'm 18. I go to college in PA. I'm not really looking for a certain type of guy, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with guys that are a lot older than me. Give me an e-mail at [email protected].

Mike61290
Raven
Raven

05 Oct 2006, 9:01 pm

height: 5 feet 11 inches
eyes: green (blue contacts)
hair: dark brown
build: athletic
looks: see for yourself www.myspace.com/godsmasterpieceormistake i think thats it
best feature: hair?
perfect first date: Spring/ white roses :)
from my past relationships i learned: expect trouble in some way, shape, or form
five things i can't live without: Oxygen, Food, Sleep, exercise, Heart?
in my bedroom you will find: a hammock, computer, poetry books (of my own making), CD's, PS2 being used as a DVD player
ideal spouse: calm, cool, collected, athletic/average figure, red or brown hair, shorter than me
As you can see by my age i have no solid reason or hurry in finding a spouse I just figured i would post

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2006, 8:04 pm

I've ummed and ahhed about putting this up for a while, but here goes nothing.

Hi ladies. I'm a 6'1, 18-year-old bloke from Lancashire in the north-west of England, United Kingdom. I'm interested in digital photography (particularly local photography), politics/civil liberties, films and DVDs, computers, good beer and car number plates.

Send me a PM if you'd like to see my picture.

Cheers.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2006, 4:59 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
entelechy wrote:
Female, twenty-one years old, possibly a mild aspergian.
My profile is here:

http://www.myspace.com/102852263

Private message for more information or photo.

It is really odd that you'd have no information, photos, or location . . . so why would someone want to message a completely unknown person?

And only 1 post on WP.

Seems like a trick of some sort.

Followup....

Her myspace is deleted.

HA

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2006, 10:19 pm

Name:Aaron
DOB:Feb 4 1992
Interest:Computers,video games.
Looking for a girl with:Aspergers,Similar or same interest,Brown hair.

If any girl is interested in me PM me.

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 4:21 am

I'll keep mine nice n simple, anyone in Western Australia?

At all? :?

PM me

TheSpawnofCaufield
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Oct 2006, 3:47 pm

Hmmm... hopefully some lady will look through a 40 something pages to see this but, worth a shot!

I'm Matt, and as the name suggests I'm a guy, a dude, a male, you get the idea! :P

I just turned 17, I have an about average build (Which I have started working out so I'm getting more and more muscular) I have brown hair which I sometimes dye, so thats kind of unreliable, I still am trying to figure out what I want to do with my look. (One thing I love about my look is my leather trenchcoat, its so awesome) Oh, and I have blue eyes, but... well I'll probably sound like I'm bragging... but I have had poetry written about my eyes! 8)

I live in newyork, which the only way that would change is if I founc a college I liked somewhere else, the farthest I will probably go is Massacuscets though, so my distance will not varie much. I would preffer it that someone lived in the same state as me at least or close to it. (I live near albany at the moment, so that should give ya a better idea.) I AM will to take trips though if nessacry, so long as you are. :wink:

My Interests are computer games (Which I am phasing out of) Writing (Songs, Poetry, you name it) Planning our my future and self reflection, which I feel is a critical and empowering part of my life. I also have an interest in psycology and social sciences, and hope to become a counciler someday.

If any girl is interested, you can PM me, write me an E-mail ([email protected]) or drop me a line on Yahoo messanger (Xallamax)

I do tend to be kinda quirky and individualistic ladies, but you'll find I'm quite the romantic guy. Hope this gets me somewhere! ^_^ :wink:

TheSpawnofCaufield
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Oct 2006, 3:50 pm

Oops! sorry about the double post!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 9:16 am

The double posts will happen to everybody sooner or later.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 6:45 pm

I'm Tom.

I think I have mild AS with elements of social anxiety and depression.

I live in Sussex, to the south of London in the UK.

I'm 31 years old, 6' tall, average build, thinning hair cut short, slim glasses, nice smile. There are pictures of me in the "Post a picture of the real you" section of the "Getting to know each other" forum.

I am kind-hearted, loyal, a tangential thinker and maybe a little idealistic. According to the BBC survey that lurks hereabouts, I have a 'female brain'. I have a good sense of humour and I love cats, reading, walking in the countryside, rock and indie music, Alfa Romeo cars, narrowboating, firing steam engines and posting random things on WP.

I would love to meet a female of a similar age who is good company in a chilled-out kind of way (I have enough stress in my life already!). Similar interests would be helpful but not essential, provided my hobbies are still tolerated! I have been in many relationships over the years and in some ways I am reluctant to rush into another one, but I would like to have someone to care about and hug and share my time with. That's all I'm really looking for at the moment. Like any Aspie I tend to think too much about things and become stressed in social situations, so it would be nice to meet someone who understands this and doesn't expect me to be good at small talk etc.. I don't want to have to "fake" in order to be accepted.

I guess if anyone is interested they should have a look at some of my posts to see what I am like. Some are better than others, so you should get a balanced picture overall. Feel free to send a personal message if you would like to talk to me a bit more, or possibly meet up.

Thanks -

Tom, aka Sociable_hermit.

neurodeviant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 2:27 pm

Hi there, David here. I am a 22-year-old aspie from Milton Keynes, England. My cousin got married just yesterday, and almost everybody in the reception hall seemed to be either married or in a relationship, which made me feel kinda lonely.

I am interested in computer games, not licenced crap like FIFA etc, but games such as HL2, Guild Wars, Prey, DEFCON, Lemmings, Archer McLean's Mercury etc..

My favourite TV programmes include Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, Futurama, That Mitchell and Webb Look, Little Britain, Top Gear (even though I'm not a big fan of cars, the show is still awesome, get well soon, Hamster Hammond :) ) and Brainiac: Science Abuse.

Other things I'm interested in are art, I have a site at http://separateentity.deviantart.com but at the moment, I'm out of ideas, so the site aint been updated for ages.

I am a really tall guy (6'4") have hazel eyes, pisces (if you're into that astrological thing, I'm not), and I've been single for over 22 years. :wink:

I am looking for a relationship with an aspie female between 19-25 years old from around the Buckinghamshire area. I would like a girl who would be comfortable with my presence, and accept that we won't be talking a lot. Messenger conversations with aspie girls from around the world are also cool. Feel free to e-mail me or add me to MSN. No spamming please, or I'll sandpaper your nipples. :D

E-mail: kubesuk-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk
MSN: kubesuk-at-hotmail-dot-com

Picceh:

Dave_19_Essex
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2006, 10:58 am

Well i suppose i could give this a try :D anyways my name is Dave and i'm 19 and situated in the seaside town of Southend-On-Sea which is situated in the county of Essex.

I enjoy music and my mood depends on what i listen to i also enjoy football and from time to time enjoy watching wrestling i watch a lot of television and favourite programmes include Little Britain, Alan Partridge, The Office, Pheonix Night's, The Simpson's, Family Guy among other's

I have a hobby of web and graphical design and also a newly obtained hobby which is fresh water fish of which i have 2 named Lou & Andy

Anyway I'm looking for a relationship with an aspie female aged between 18-25 years old from the United Kingdom i dont want someone that is to clingy as i like my own space from time to time but that is only on rare occasions :D

Anyways i have picture's on my myspace account which can be found at www.myspace.com/dave_19_essex i also have msn and my adresse is below but please if you add me let me know via pm or myspace

MSN: [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from someone soon :)

Dave 8)

taxidriverdeb
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Oct 2006, 9:48 pm

any australian men?

i am 49 single

live in ballarat victoria australia

like other AS men as they understand me as i do them

hugz

Deb

Cyrano
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Oct 2006, 9:30 am

Haha, don't know if I'm legal to post on this, but I'd love an online relationship with someone, if possible, anyone, guy or girl. ;) My name is Jess. I'm sixteen, and I live in the US. I wish I lived in New York, but I live in a rural New England town instead...Sorry, guys, have to be somewhat paranoid. :) I LOVE theatre, music theory and composition, music in general, [my iTunes library has over 15,000 in it so far...and I need more!] and writing. People say I'm a good writer. My self-image is crap, but my self-hygiene is crappier, sadly. We're working on that, but I'm so disgustingly absorbed in all my little quirks that...I just don't have time. I don't like myself, really, but the Prozac is helping that. Now I like myself TOO much. Kidding. Not really. I love watching movies, too. I'd like a relationship, if there's anyone on the East Coast that'd be great, ages 16-20, but anything goes if you just want to talk. :)

Thanks for hearing me out!

Jess <3

decaradeuc
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Oct 2006, 5:18 pm

Hi

I'm 26, relatively handsome tall, dark male with AS. Have tried dating NT girls but more often than not there's a lack of understanding so i'm wondering whether perhaps another aspie female would get on better with me. I'm sensitive but relatively confident at the same time. Intelligent, honest and articulate. Into theatre, film, music, current affairs and some other things...

Anyway, i'm keen to meet like-minded people so i'd be delighted to hear from anyone remotely interested.

[email protected]

Topher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Oct 2006, 1:19 pm

Hmm, this is a good topic. I could give this a shot, and hopefully someone will take note of me :)

Im 17, AS diagnosed, i've dated girls without AS however they fizzle out within the week beause they don't seem to understand me or get the worng idea about me. And i am curious as to if Girls with Aspgers might be a better choice. Because im hoping they will see through the faults and problems Aspies have in society, and see that the behaviour we all have is not deliberate. Im a sensitive guy who goes get easily anxious and worried, and sadly is lonely, but im smart, im looking to go to university and want a career in Engineering. I like Music, Mainly Metal, Goth Rock, Punk rock, Nu Metal and rock. I like computers, Simpsons, South park and Family guy. And i support Arsenal FC. I also like Sci Fi, so Star wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Red Dwarf, The Matrix, etc. I am somone would not not take advantage of others and i do care for what others think.

I would love to meet a girl form England, who is like minded or simply does not mind how i think. If anyone is interested. get in touch, my addy which also works on msn is:

[email protected]

Thank you :)