Reasons why you're a bad catch

Page 5 of 32 [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 32  Next

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 3:36 pm

starryeyedvoyager wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Gallowglass - the chances of him getting a missus with that attitude are very slim. I don't understand shallow folks. :/

I wonder if he has ever skimmed the adult section that much. His whole " men are more interested in sex " idea would be quite shattered. At least in the threads I participated in, the women seemed to "outsex" the guys here by quite alot.

:lol:

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 5:22 pm

What might make me a bad catch is that I don't appear to know which direction I'm heading in

aliensyndrome
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

Incompatible with everyone :D
Picky about stuff like music, use of language, etc
Sensory issues
Ornery

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 5:57 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
starryeyedvoyager wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Gallowglass - the chances of him getting a missus with that attitude are very slim. I don't understand shallow folks. :/

I wonder if he has ever skimmed the adult section that much. His whole " men are more interested in sex " idea would be quite shattered. At least in the threads I participated in, the women seemed to "outsex" the guys here by quite alot.

:lol:

i see what you did there.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 6:08 pm

Reasons i am a bad catch-

I am ocd, very bad which involves 5 showers a day.
I have autism
I am blunt and make faux pax's very often.
I am fugly and squishy looking
I have stim's that some could mistake for tourette's.
I love eating raw garlic.
I am so introverted that i shake and flap in public situations and need to carry maps so i know where i am going.
I ask for constant validation

i think i should stop, this is depressing. :(

So I'm never in a rush

CharlieChap
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jun 2011, 6:13 pm

I hate going to places where there is a lot of people. I hate movie theaters. Won't go to them. Won't eat at restaurants because I don't trust other people fixing my food. I don't like to touch or be touched. I don't get all emotional and cry with other people. I have explosive anger issues. That's pretty much it, other than my usual aspie quirks.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 6:49 pm

ugly stick figure who's boring, humourless virginal,uneducated , a low income earner (well more than likely to be that I'm nearly about to get off disability nobody wants a uneducated p traumatic brain injury recoved thanfully person :) ) who's spent nearly a 1/3 of the life on disbaility *

And that's the way I like it :D if your like many here are a fat and depressive aspie , do something about it or would you just prefer to spend your days ranting here ? from what I can gather I assume Yes !

* And to argue otherwise shows extreme ignorance on your part or perhaps you watch to much schmaltzy American TV , with society prejudice's your f%^%d, apparently Centrelink have "wage subsidies" for the long term unemployed etc hopefully this can be put to good use and not a McJob , I'll need to discuss it with them ?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 6:54 pm

I prefer video games to women :)

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 6:55 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
ugly stick figure who's boring, humourless virginal,uneducated , a low income earner (well more than likely to be that I'm nearly about to get off disability nobody wants a uneducated p traumatic brain injury recoved thanfully person :) ) who's spent nearly a 1/3 of the life on disbaility *

And that's the way I like it :D if your like many here are a fat and depressive aspie , do something about it or would you just prefer to spend your days ranting here ? from what I can gather I assume Yes !

* And to argue otherwise shows extreme ignorance on your part or perhaps you watch to much schmaltzy American TV , with society prejudice's your f%^%d, apparently Centrelink have "wage subsidies" for the long term unemployed etc hopefully this can be put to good use and not a McJob , I'll need to discuss it with them ?

fat aspies are the hottest aspies! yes i am a chubby chaser and proud!

So I'm never in a rush

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 7:00 pm

aussiebloke wrote:

*grabs belly fat* See this? I made it while growing my very own humans!

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 8:00 pm

I am
-silent for long stretches of time (arguably not a bad thing).
-sometimes not very affectionate or sharing of myself.
-often misanthropic.
-irritable when hungry.
-prone to physical ailments.
-often tired.
-likely to correct your grammatical, spelling, or factual errors.
-currently homeless. ;)

I have
-a bad knee.
-bad skin (though not all the time).
-unpopular, strong opinions re: society (also arguably not a bad thing).
-male friends (jealous types need not apply).
-an obsessive love of movies which involve animals eating people (squeamish types need also not apply).
-a need to sometimes be alone (including sleeping).

Last edited by Kaybee on 07 Jun 2011, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 8:03 pm

Solvejg wrote:
Reasons i am a bad catch-

I am ocd, very bad which involves 5 showers a day.
I have autism
I am blunt and make faux pax's very often.
I am fugly and squishy looking
I have stim's that some could mistake for tourette's.
I love eating raw garlic.
I am so introverted that i shake and flap in public situations and need to carry maps so i know where i am going.
I ask for constant validation

i think i should stop, this is depressing. :(

idk about the others but, you're good looking and i used to eat raw egg and garlic soup as a kid.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 9:27 pm

Bad catch? Nah, I'm the man.

If nobody likes me, it's his/her problem, not mine.

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 11:13 pm

1. Wierd sometime

2. Didn't have enough confidence.

3. Not enough selection and becoming an age differences

4. Didn't see or talk often to me

5. Nothing too important but have their own life and doesn't care about opposite sex.

jones2828
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jun 2011, 12:34 am

1. diabetes, high cholesterol, ex smoker,
2. poor(unemployed getting ssi)
3. highly opinionated
4. can be kinda a brutal jerk at times( I call 'em like I see 'em, prolly refers back to 3)
5. really lack in the empathy department at times.
6. I hunt and collect guns
7. highly involved in politics
8. love to argue
but i guess if you can get past alot of my i guess character flaws and what not,
I'm actually a sweet down to earth caring good guy

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 1:33 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1) Since you are fairly young, the effects of smoking should almost completely disappear over a period of about 15 years.

6) There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Hunting and gun collecting is neither good nor evil.

7) Perhaps you could find someone who is also into politics. Be warned though, most people get sick of politics later in life after they've dealt with enough of it.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud