billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 8:01 pm

nessa238 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
If these single young women don't find anything likeable in you they are under no obligation to like you - it's a simple as that! (quote).

Oh,poor them ladies they will never find out how awesome I am. them ladies are probaly like ''dang it, why didn't we just hang out once with mr.bill, he so cool''.

I'm not sure I understand your logic here - are you satirising yourself or saying they really are missing out on your awesome personality?

yep, they are missing out my awesome personality. Im like ''hey how are you'' and the single ladies are like ''we hate you, your a wimp''
then they see me with some married woman and they (single woman) go: ''dang it, look how cool he is, why did we rejected him''

So you get the last laugh Bill, what are you worrying about?

Also, just wait until these single women are married then they'll like you!

because cool women get married. cranky women don't get married because they are cranky

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 8:01 pm

It's genetics. The higher the age of the mother, the more likelihood of the kids having AS. However, with the higher likelihood of AS, comes the higher likelihood of the kids coming out "gifted." So it's just nature's way of ensuring more people with AS get born.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

billiscool wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
You seem to operate on the premise "I want this from the world therefore the world must give it to me!'

No, the world does not operate like this at all and your demanding attitude is the main problem

If these single young women don't find anything likeable in you they are under no obligation to like you - it's a simple as that!

This could be due to not liking how you look, not liking your personality or a combination of both.

When a person is good looking people are often quite forgiving of social ineptitude so I'm guessing you're probably just not that good looking and then your social deficits magnify the problem.

If you keep trying to make these women like you as you think you deserve it, you will make them dislike you even more and might even get a reputation as someone who harasses women so at the first sign a girl doesn't like you I'd just back right off and go and talk to people who do.

You seem to be able to pick up when they dislike you but not accept it and act accordingly, due to your wounded ego.

Your behaviour is therefore dysfunctional

It's one thing asking for advice, but it's another thing actually taking it

(I'm predicting another 'why are there so many sub-standard aspie women with partners when
a fine specimen of manhood like myself can't get a partner?!'-type threads any time soon! :roll: )

oh,no one of these ''i have entitlement issues speech'' again. nope, your wrong. Single women don't like because they are cranky. There a reason why they are single. can you even read? I always write, if a single,young women don't like me then that their problem. If women don't like me, I leave them alone. I be honest, it would be nice to have at least one young,single female friend but you know what if they don't like me. then that their lost,not mine. Plenty of married women and older women respect and like me. I have many good friends male and females (all married).
so,calm down.

I am calm - you're the one posting an average of a thread a day on the issue

And it doesn't sound to me as if you just accept that these single woman don't like you
otherwise why go on and on about it?

If they're so cranky why even approach them?

Just from your reply here I can see why they back away - you are short and abrupt with people
and act like you know it all when you clearly don't!

You lack charm basically

um, Im not short Im 6 feet tall. no, Im cool. the single young lady I talk to are just cranky. you probaly wouldn't like them either if you meet them.
I such a cool guy that I just go up to any lady and talk to them. Because that what awesome people do.
Im sure these young single woman would probaly hate you too. they hate everyone. that why they are single. Their not cool.
and why do I approach them because they look cool but then I find out there not.

Surely it's for other people to define you as 'cool', not yourself

I would never go up to anyone and talk to them - I wait until they talk to me, then I can be sure they like me

If you always make the first approach you never know if the other person is responding just to be polite anyway

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 8:19 pm

nessa238 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
You seem to operate on the premise "I want this from the world therefore the world must give it to me!'

No, the world does not operate like this at all and your demanding attitude is the main problem

If these single young women don't find anything likeable in you they are under no obligation to like you - it's a simple as that!

This could be due to not liking how you look, not liking your personality or a combination of both.

When a person is good looking people are often quite forgiving of social ineptitude so I'm guessing you're probably just not that good looking and then your social deficits magnify the problem.

If you keep trying to make these women like you as you think you deserve it, you will make them dislike you even more and might even get a reputation as someone who harasses women so at the first sign a girl doesn't like you I'd just back right off and go and talk to people who do.

You seem to be able to pick up when they dislike you but not accept it and act accordingly, due to your wounded ego.

Your behaviour is therefore dysfunctional

It's one thing asking for advice, but it's another thing actually taking it

(I'm predicting another 'why are there so many sub-standard aspie women with partners when
a fine specimen of manhood like myself can't get a partner?!'-type threads any time soon! :roll: )

oh,no one of these ''i have entitlement issues speech'' again. nope, your wrong. Single women don't like because they are cranky. There a reason why they are single. can you even read? I always write, if a single,young women don't like me then that their problem. If women don't like me, I leave them alone. I be honest, it would be nice to have at least one young,single female friend but you know what if they don't like me. then that their lost,not mine. Plenty of married women and older women respect and like me. I have many good friends male and females (all married).
so,calm down.

I am calm - you're the one posting an average of a thread a day on the issue

And it doesn't sound to me as if you just accept that these single woman don't like you
otherwise why go on and on about it?

If they're so cranky why even approach them?

Just from your reply here I can see why they back away - you are short and abrupt with people
and act like you know it all when you clearly don't!

You lack charm basically

um, Im not short Im 6 feet tall. no, Im cool. the single young lady I talk to are just cranky. you probaly wouldn't like them either if you meet them.
I such a cool guy that I just go up to any lady and talk to them. Because that what awesome people do.
Im sure these young single woman would probaly hate you too. they hate everyone. that why they are single. Their not cool.
and why do I approach them because they look cool but then I find out there not.

Surely it's for other people to define you as 'cool', not yourself

I would never go up to anyone and talk to them - I wait until they talk to me, then I can be sure they like me

If you always make the first approach you never know if the other person is responding just to be polite anyway

they do. everyone think Im cool, expect them single,young women. and that one douchebag.
you never go up and talk to anyone, why not. ? you could meet some cool people,if you did.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 8:26 pm

the dating rule says men have to approach women.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 10:54 pm

billiscool wrote:
ya dont listen to 1000knives....it's good you are approaching girls

100kinves said he doesnt approach people to ensure they like him but at the end of the day someone has to do the approaching. If people approach 1000knoives they are taking a risk and 1000knives might like the people approaching

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 11:19 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:

100kinves said he doesnt approach people to ensure they like him but at the end of the day someone has to do the approaching. If people approach 1000knoives they are taking a risk and 1000knives might like the people approaching

Nah, I'm just fairly sure everyone hates me and thinks I'm a huge socially awkward douchebag. If something's a losing proposition, then it's best sometimes just to cut your losses. I used to be into approaching lots of people, as I thought, like billiscool, that I was cool and everyone liked me. But I'm not and nobody does. In real life, I probably am only a hair above someone like Chris-chan, just I happen to look reasonably OK, so that offsets it somewhat.

Also, nowadays if you so much as say hi to a girl, girls will be like "omg what a creeper." So whatever.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 11:30 pm

1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:

Nah, I'm just fairly sure everyone hates me and thinks I'm a huge socially awkward douchebag. If something's a losing proposition, then it's best sometimes just to cut your losses. I used to be into approaching lots of people, as I thought, like billiscool, that I was cool and everyone liked me. But I'm not and nobody does. In real life, I probably am only a hair above someone like Chris-chan, just I happen to look reasonably OK, so that offsets it somewhat.

Also, nowadays if you so much as say hi to a girl, girls will be like "omg what a creeper." So whatever.

well, if everyone does hate me. Im still cool. you are only a douchebag if you think you are. take me alot of young single women hate me but Ithat don't stop me from living my life. That don't stop me from having good self esteem. don't let people break you.
I have a good time tonight waiting for 2013 and then I going to turn 30 on the 27th. yeah.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 11:59 pm

1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:

well you did call me a f*****g idiot one time that never helps lol. i have to look up this chris chan guy you keep mentioning.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2013, 12:01 am

billiscool wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:

well, if everyone does hate me. Im still cool. you are only a douchebag if you think you are. take me alot of young single women hate me but Ithat don't stop me from living my life. That don't stop me from having good self esteem. don't let people break you.
I have a good time tonight waiting for 2013 and then I going to turn 30 on the 27th. yeah.
holy s**t you are turning 30 i though you were my age...on second thought i almost 30 myself wow what a loser i am lol.
why does it say under your name that you are 30 and not 29? are yo ucurrently working/going to school and what are you doin tonight?

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2013, 12:16 am

wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:

holy sh** you are turning 30 i though you were my age...on second thought i almost 30 myself wow what a loser i am lol.
why does it say under your name that you are 30 and not 29? are yo ucurrently working/going to school and what are you doin tonight?

i think there might be some problem on my profile but Im almost 30,anyways and it sounds nice. yeah, I work and waiting for the midnight to strike.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2013, 1:00 am

wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:

holy sh** you are turning 30 i though you were my age...on second thought i almost 30 myself wow what a loser i am lol.

It's probably a time difference thing; it was his birthdate in your timezone but not his.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2013, 1:04 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:

It's probably a time difference thing; it was his birthdate in your timezone but not his.
he is turning 30 on 27th 8)

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2013, 1:06 am

wtfid2 wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
billiscool wrote:

he is turning 30 on 27th 8)

I missed that.
Maybe he lives on a different planet?
Plenty of people don't put their exact birthdate, though.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

NickKotarski
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jan 2013, 11:44 am

Shizz wrote:
But you could get in on the lesbian side if you aren't alpha material and wait for a looong time

How long would I have to wait and how should I go about it?

Growlithe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Jan 2013, 12:50 pm

They may not be attracted initially to your neuro-atypicality.

And it may depend on where you talk to all these young single girls. Try to talk to single girls somewhere else besides the bar or parties.

How about youth group?