Women: Go back to Hell where you came from.

Page 5 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2007, 8:18 am

Panik wrote:
Agree with you. It is a real pain though to accept that you will never have what most people consider a normal life... is why suicide is always around the corner when the buddhist approach starts failing. :?

I don't wish my flawed genes on any human being.

My only real strategy around that one is this - do well. Seriously, when I started putting my everything into trying to fix my problems in terms of my attitude as well as my AS back when I was 19 or 20 I wasn't aiming for a normal life because I felt that was impossible. What I did see though is that I didn't have it in me to kill myself, had a good 50 or 60 years to live out, and realized that the severity of that was really based in how well I did for myself and what I put in. I did end up getting a lot more optimistic along the way just by having a lot of friends in the past but then again once I removed myself of that context I realized that it was kinda just that - over-optimism.

As for the Buddhist approach, it has another little bit on suicide that if your doing it to try and get out of this life it's about enough to scare you right out of it. The idea being that if you do kill yourself your being shot right back to earth and living the same life over from the start or a similar life with even less going for you. Just another reason why I'd never mess with it in addition to the fact that most people do just cause brain damage and depreciate their lives rather than get anything done by it. Truth is most people have a degree of misery in their lives and its kinda also like saying "I don't need to stick around - I'm too cool to make myself live out my 70, 80, or 90 years like you all are".

Quest_techie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jan 2007, 9:01 am

SeaBright wrote:
Legalize Prostitution!! !! :wink:

there is nothing like an overweight bald man walking down main street during hot august nights, or art town, or the italian festival with a big fat smile on his face and a brand new mustang ranch <or bunny runch or what have you> t-shirt

as to where the thread went with oversized flash lights <which I understand the 6 d's are illegal in whole countries> I only have a 2 d mag light, I WANT a 6 d, and a 4 d, I just haven't gotten around to getting either <I'd totally have to get LED bulb sorts>

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2007, 9:47 am

remescen wrote:
andy1976uk wrote:
No woman on this planet is worth me ending it.

Oh, how unromantic :wink:

Well, there's a few I can think of off the top of my head but it would be more killing yourself when its your only hope of getting away from em :roll: .

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2007, 9:49 am

Quest_techie wrote:
there is nothing like an overweight bald man walking down main street during hot august nights, or art town, or the italian festival with a big fat smile on his face and a brand new mustang ranch <or bunny runch or what have you> t-shirt

Why does that blurb have me picturing Carl from Aquateen...

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2007, 12:40 pm

KenM wrote:
All I want is a healthly male/ female relationship, but I can't have that because God, the as*hole that he is gave a little thing called AS so I can't relate to people. f**k you God and f**k you women.

They savages savages barely even human, savages savages they are not like us :nerdy: so they cannot be trusted, NOW WE PLAY THE DRUMS OF WAR!! !! !, NOW WE PLAY THE DRUMS OF WAR!! !! !

VIVA LA REVOLUTION. :skull: :ninja:

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2007, 1:05 pm

Dude I'm just as frustrated with it as you are, but there is no "god". Your just looking for someone to blame. Why not blame society for being ignorant self-absorbed @$$holes?

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2007, 1:55 pm

en_una_isla wrote:
Women came from men, from their rib.

Rib is mistranslated from the original language (Aramaic i think) it actually means half. So God created man in his image (God's both male and female side) and when he saw Adam was lonely split him in half creating Eve out of Adams female side.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2007, 1:57 pm

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

GenericBrandUserName
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jan 2007, 2:43 pm

Right. My two cents on the matter:

-Both women and men, both NT's and Aspies are capable of being complete asshats with little to no regard for the other's feelings.

-I see God not as the interventionalistic theist organized religion has made Him out to be, where He's got His hands on everyone and everything, but a passive deist who made everything and sat back to watch it all come into play. Blaming Him for your misfortunes doesn't solve the problem(s) at hand, no matter who or what He may be and what His stance is on human intervention. It's probably an overall excellent idea not to even bring religion and any supernatural deity into a part of the board devoted to 'Love and Dating' as that's asking for a flamewar, directly or indirectly.

-If you don't succeed, try again, and keep trying.

-The only person you're hurting by quitting is yourself. If by quitting, you're trying to hurt those around you and/or gain their sympathy/pity, then nine times out of ten, it's not gonna work, and when it does, you're attracting more of the wrong people that hurt you in the past.

And yeah, I think that covers what I wanted to say.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 7:33 am

I'm not surprised you can't get anyone. If people blatently insult me to my face because of my gender like you have, I wouldn't want to know them.

You have a very unhealthy obssession with relationships, and you're fighting your AS instead of trying to work with it. My first piece of advice, is get something with meaning in your life.

I am not in a relationship with a man, and i do not want to get upset or kill myself. Sure, I might have when they screw me over, (which has happened every time) but I pick myself up and find something to fill the hole.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 2:46 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
I'm not surprised you can't get anyone. If people blatently insult me to my face because of my gender like you have, I wouldn't want to know them.

You have a very unhealthy obssession with relationships, and you're fighting your AS instead of trying to work with it. My first piece of advice, is get something with meaning in your life.

I am not in a relationship with a man, and i do not want to get upset or kill myself. Sure, I might have when they screw me over, (which has happened every time) but I pick myself up and find something to fill the hole.

here here

DrMidnight
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jan 2007, 4:30 pm

Ken, Ken, Ken...

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 5:10 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

You don't know me, don't judge me. I'm not fighting my AS, i'm accepting its part of who I am and accepting it. I have a nice long shaft to fill that hole you have.

Last edited by KenM on 26 Jan 2007, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 5:13 pm

jerk (KenM)

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 5:15 pm

ahayes wrote:
jerk (KenM)

Go screw yourself, i have not done anything to you.

Rosicrucian
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jan 2007, 6:00 pm

KenM wrote:
You don't know me, don't judge me. I'm not fighting my AS, i'm accepting its part of who I am and accepting it. I have a nice long shaft to fill that hole you have.
Whoah there. That's not cool. I know you're in a bad frame of mind because of the relationship stress, but that's no excuse for inappropriate comments like that.