Page 5 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jan 2014, 6:22 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
billiscool wrote:
leafplant wrote:

ha, funny how you put in words like liberal in feminist in a sentence that has nothing to do with either of those terms. Are you on Republican marketing payroll or something?

Im just pointing out that liberals and feminist need to stop
using the ''sexist''excuse,for some men failure with women.
Sexism is not going to prevent a man from getting a date.
I've been on Player,pua,alpha male blog,these men hate women,
yet,they can attract women,why because their attractive,have
money,high social status,it's the only the ugly,unkept,weird
sexism men,that liberal and feminist hate the most.

And seriously, do you really think it's the feminists, who generally try to have some respect for themselves, who are dating the douchebag men?

The feminists who whine about nice guys do.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 6:59 am

Aaendi wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
billiscool wrote:
leafplant wrote:

ha, funny how you put in words like liberal in feminist in a sentence that has nothing to do with either of those terms. Are you on Republican marketing payroll or something?

Im just pointing out that liberals and feminist need to stop
using the ''sexist''excuse,for some men failure with women.
Sexism is not going to prevent a man from getting a date.
I've been on Player,pua,alpha male blog,these men hate women,
yet,they can attract women,why because their attractive,have
money,high social status,it's the only the ugly,unkept,weird
sexism men,that liberal and feminist hate the most.

And seriously, do you really think it's the feminists, who generally try to have some respect for themselves, who are dating the douchebag men?

The feminists who whine about nice guys do.

... another one who doesn't know the difference between a self-proclaimed "nice guy" and a guy who actually is nice.
If you're nice, you don't need to announce it. People will notice.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jan 2014, 8:12 am

...and how do these feminists tell the difference between a "Nice Guy TM" and a nice guy? They think anybody who doesn't look or act like a douchebag is a "Nice Guy TM."

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 8:22 am

Aaendi wrote:
...and how do these feminists tell the difference between a "Nice Guy TM" and a nice guy? They think anybody who doesn't look or act like a douchebag is a "Nice Guy TM."

Who cares? All it takes to get girls to like you is to be a man worth liking. Feminists can think whatever the hell they want, feminists like dating quality guys, like pretty much most women.

You know, I've managed to get a few women into bed by playing the field "bad boy" style (And "nice guys" seem to slap that label onto anyone that isn't a soft, submissive pushover and knows how to be actually exciting), but I've only ever gotten into the two RELATIONSHIPS I've been in by being a genuine good guy with earnest intentions.

Think about that for a second. Those exciting "bad boy" types, to women, are like vapid, buxom blondes to us blokes: Great for a f**k, useless for a relationship. If you aren't an exciting "bad boy", or a quality male, that means you're not good for a f**k, and you're not relationship material. What does that leave you? A friend.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 8:37 am

Shau wrote:
Aaendi wrote:

Who cares? All it takes to get girls to like you is to be a man worth liking. Feminists can think whatever the hell they want, feminists like dating quality guys, like pretty much most women.

You know, I've managed to get a few women into bed by playing the field "bad boy" style (And "nice guys" seem to slap that label onto anyone that isn't a soft, submissive pushover and knows how to be actually exciting), but I've only ever gotten into the two RELATIONSHIPS I've been in by being a genuine good guy with earnest intentions.

Think about that for a second. Those exciting "bad boy" types, to women, are like vapid, buxom blondes to us blokes: Great for a f**k, useless for a relationship. If you aren't an exciting "bad boy", or a quality male, that means you're not good for a f**k, and you're not relationship material. What does that leave you? A friend.

^^^^^ Amen.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 9:22 am

leafplant wrote:
Shau wrote:
Aaendi wrote:

^^^^^ Amen.
I concure with this.

I'm extreamly wierd, socially awkward, slightly overweight and average at best in the looks department but I've done very well for myself. I developed a sense of humor about my awkwardness and stopped acting bitter and resentful about it. I turned wierdness into a boon for attracting the right kind of girls (hint, I didn't pick them up at bars for one night stands.)

Weirdness stops becoming a crutch around the time you stop treating it like one. Bill, if you're so stubborn and single minded that the one lesson you took from this thread is "weird people don't get dates and women only date as*holes," then you have a long way to go.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 9:33 am

Aaendi wrote:

The nice guy actually is nice.
The "Nice Guy TM" calls himself nice while acting like a sexist douchebag. The kind of guy who will generalize about all women and act like he's some kind of victim of feminist overlords because he can't get laid, you know the type. :wink:

Unless it's happened to them a lot (which it can), most girls are actually going to assume you're the former until you've revealed yourself to be the later.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 10:23 am

Geekonychus wrote:

Weirdness stops becoming a crutch around the time you stop treating it like one. Bill, if you're so stubborn and single minded that the one lesson you took from this thread is "weird people don't get dates and women only date as*holes," then you have a long way to go.

I never said ''women only date as*holes''.
the reason these guys(nice guys tm)are getting rejected is
because they are either ugly or weird,geeky,etc.
They may or may not be Sexist douchebag,but it doesn't
matter,women hate these guys,way before they even know
anything about them.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 10:25 am

Geekonychus wrote:
The "Nice Guy TM" calls himself nice while acting like a sexist douchebag. The kind of guy who will generalize about all women and act like he's some kind of victim of feminist overlords because he can't get laid, you know the type. :wink:

Unless it's happened to them a lot (which it can), most girls are actually going to assume you're the former until you've revealed yourself to be the later.

dude,a guy can be a sexist douchebag,hate feminist,and still get laid.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 10:34 am

Billis if you'd put as much energy into making yourself worthwhile as a mate as you do whining about feminists and douchebags, you'd get more dates.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 10:36 am

billiscool wrote:
Geekonychus wrote:

but he would have to have other qualities too and be in situation that maximises his chances. You really should consider a career in mathematics, you are excellent at discounting a whole range of variables as and when it suits you.

YourMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 11:06 am

From what I've understood about the Nice Guy is that it actually isn't about a nice/good person (which I personally prefer) but about a guy who isn't only complaining about women, but is also someone who thinks he has been denied sex women supposedly owe him.

''But I'm a Nice Guy!'' usually means that the person believes that, because he did something 'good' such as buying her a cup of coffee or pretending to be a friend he has a right to have sex with that woman. When she doesn't want that she's a horrible person because he's such a Nice Guy/philanthropist. I know some myself and they're immature and delusional.

''Nice Guy'' is not to be read literally as it isn't referring to an actual good person. It also has little to do with things such as weirdness but more with ignorance and false sense of entitlement.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 12:02 pm

YourMajesty wrote:
From what I've understood about the Nice Guy is that it actually isn't about a nice/good person (which I personally prefer) but about a guy who isn't only complaining about women, but is also someone who thinks he has been denied sex women supposedly owe him.

''But I'm a Nice Guy!'' usually means that the person believes that, because he did something 'good' such as buying her a cup of coffee or pretending to be a friend he has a right to have sex with that woman. When she doesn't want that she's a horrible person because he's such a Nice Guy/philanthropist. I know some myself and they're immature and delusional.

''Nice Guy'' is not to be read literally as it isn't referring to an actual good person. It also has little to do with things such as weirdness but more with ignorance and false sense of entitlement.

Absolutely. Some guys think the fact they don't tend to beat up women they date means they are a nice guy. Or they make nice gestures for purpose of scoring good points to bargain with later and think the intent doesn't matter. Or..you know..any number of things that are not actually at all nice

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 12:59 pm

billiscool wrote:
Geekonychus wrote:

Kind of sick of you trying to play some kind of "gotcha" game when it's clear you're not actually reading anything I write.........

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jan 2014, 1:03 pm

Shau wrote:
Aaendi wrote:

Being a "bad boy" isn't as easy as it looks, at least for me it's not. Not being submissive is the easy part. What makes it hard is acting confident, and keeping it up.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2014, 1:03 pm

leafplant wrote:
YourMajesty wrote:

Absolutely. Some guys think the fact they don't tend to beat up women they date means they are a nice guy. Or they make nice gestures for purpose of scoring good points to bargain with later and think the intent doesn't matter. Or..you know..any number of things that are not actually at all nice

Nobody deserves anything for being "nice." Not sex, not a relationship, not even a thank you. Being "nice" is literally the bare minimum necessarry for being a decent human being. If you feel the need to brag about it, you're either incredibly boring (having no other more interesting qualities) or not actually that nice at all..........