Page 5 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 4:31 pm

fireflie wrote:
THEY ARE NOT f*****g SHAMPOOS!! ! !
They are aromatherapy products a developed for my f*****g autistic son who had uncontrolled seizures! None of you even LOOKED at my website. Don't worry, I'm out!
PS- I'm not a "troll"
your loss

You use the f- word for your autistic son with west syndrome?

Jeez, please don't be into aspies :lol: we are horrible, we are all jerks, we are ugly, we are nor successful nor charming or social. Forget the guys here.

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 4:42 pm

tell you what, you certainly are.
Stop speaking for other people, it's not right.
unless you're a perfect person, you should also refrain from judging people.
I think you're a piece of s**t....nothing to do with having autism.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 4:45 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Jeez, please don't be into as*holes. we are horrible, we are all jerks, we are ugly, we are nor successful nor charming or social.

There I fixed your quote for you.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 4:47 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jeez, please don't be into aspies :lol: we are horrible, we are all jerks, we are ugly, we are nor successful nor charming or social. Forget the guys here.

Speak for yourself. I'm successful, I'm usually not called a jerk, I don't think I'm ugly, and I'm social when I want to be.

Mike_the_EE
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 May 2015, 4:48 pm

fireflie wrote:
THEY ARE NOT f*****g SHAMPOOS!! ! !
They are aromatherapy products a developed for my f*****g autistic son who had uncontrolled seizures! None of you even LOOKED at my website. Don't worry, I'm out!
PS- I'm not a "troll"
your loss

Congratulations guys! Nice job! Keep that self-fulfilling prophesy going. "Gee, no NT female could possibly like us. There's one who says she is! Quick! Beat her about the head and shoulders until she confesses that she's only a troll! Why doesn't anyone like us?"

No wonder no one likes us. We're pathetic!

For the first time, I'm ashamed to be on this site.

Aspie Score 141 of 200
NT Score 50 of 200

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 4:57 pm

seriously, I'm shocked. Not only is my child 1 1/2 and on the spectrum, so is my nephew and several of my good friends. Honestly, I feel sometimes like I might be or have been in my younger years. I was horribly teased as a child. I was also singled out by predators to be abused sexually.
I have never seen anything like this. It's ok to be awkward, but that is different than being purposefully mean. That's actually the opposite of what I expected. Maybe you aren't on the spectrum, maybe you just have issues with empathy and are psychopathic.
I like honestly, i like people who are innocent. I don't like people who are mean.
I have been abused horribly in my life, believe me. I have been with psychopaths, abusers and addicts. I still find the ability to trust at least a little.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 5:03 pm

Mike_the_EE wrote:
Congratulations guys! Nice job! Keep that self-fulfilling prophesy going. "Gee, no NT female could possibly like us. There's one who says she is! Quick! Beat her about the head and shoulders until she confesses that she's only a troll!

Additionally, I see no evidence that she is an NT at all. People are real fast to jump to conclusions it seems.

Mike_the_EE wrote:
For the first time, I'm ashamed to be on this site.

I agree. This is just horrible.

nyxjord
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 5:05 pm

Everyone:
Personal attacks are absolutely not acceptable on this forum. I understand that recent postings are offensive and it's easy to be on the defensive, but that does not give anyone the right to personally attack another individual. This is everyone's warning and the next time someone is attacked, this post will be locked.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 5:09 pm

fireflie wrote:
seriously, I'm shocked. Not only is my child 1 1/2 and on the spectrum, so is my nephew and several of my good friends.

I'm also a parent with two children with autism diagnosis. Sometimes parents with autistic children are met with hate. It usually helps if you identify as aspie yourself, but it really shouldn't be necessary. People shouldn't jump to conclusions just because we have autistic children. We don't need to be horrible NT-parents that wants to cure our children just because of that.

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 5:22 pm

why are people with autistic children met with hate? what?

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 5:23 pm

i do feel like i'm on the wrong planet right now. is this what it's like to be autistic because it sucks

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 5:27 pm

fireflie wrote:
why are people with autistic children met with hate? what?

Because of the parents that only see problems with their children, and seek cures. They give us (parents) a bad name.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 5:31 pm

Drama queen and naive White knights.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 5:37 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Drama queen and naive White knights.

You should be respectful to women if you want them for relationships. To me it is amazing that a woman that claims she likes Aspies is met with such hostility. This is what we want, so why be hostile?

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 5:48 pm

I found this forum accidentally by doing a search on speech delay, wanting to see stories of adults who function well and were intelligent with a speech delay as children. My son had uncontrolled seizures for two months several times a day everyday. this is all on my "shampoo" website. I then saw a post from a really nice seeming guy with terrible self esteem saying he felt he could never have a girl who was pretty, so I felt inspired to offer hope, thinking that may well be my perfect little angel of a child someday. wow. what a bad person I am.
Anyway, before that he was developing normally. He's not diagnosed as autistic but he does a lot of stemming and doesn't have words at almost two. He makes good eye contact and communicated very well non verbally and is extremely affectionate so I'm hopeful. I think I'll move over to the parent's forum.

Last edited by fireflie on 01 May 2015, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 5:49 pm

is there a way to block a specific user?