Male disposability in life & dating

Page 5 of 25 [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 12:47 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Just set more realistic and *human* standards, and stop reading women magazines.

You're preaching to the converted.

Men who are concerned with men's issues don't seem to do anything about it, but talk on the internet.

Feminists get together and do things and try and make changes.

Because it's counter productive to do so. Any man who dares to talk about mens issues in public will get shamed and made fun of by the majority of women, but also other men seeking some easy female validation. It's probably the only scenario where women applaud men for thinking with their dicks.

The only solution is men discussing it with eachother anonymously on the internet, because hopefully with time more and more men will disengage society. Change will come if it hurts society enough.
Males going to university is a declining trend and birthrates are plummeting in all western countries. Even though these things are multi layered issues, I think that maybe we will see some changes if things continue the way they do.
Men begging will never change anything.

I just feel like I'm reading the same things said by the same people over and over again.

It seems like the kind of men who are concerned about this stuff are not good at turning this into an engaging discussion. Not good at selling the idea to the masses.

It's, 'I'm going to throw all the facts I know at you! If you don't agree you're stupid or deluded or lack reading comprehension.'

I see the comments they write online (or Google dudes memo for example) and it's like they're repeating the same stuff at people over and over and that isn't going to work as a way of engaging people in discussion and moving for change. Boring people to death with every minute detail about the men's movement and telling the listener they're stupid when they get sick of being monologued at isn't going to solve anything or bring people closer together.

Where are the men trying to set up domestic abuse refuges for other men for example? Where are the men who are taking action to change things?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:29 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Just set more realistic and *human* standards, and stop reading women magazines.

Men who are concerned with men's issues don't seem to do anything about it, but talk on the internet.

Because it's counter productive to do so. Any man who dares to talk about mens issues in public will get shamed and made fun of by the majority of women, but also other men seeking some easy female validation. It's probably the only scenario where women applaud men for thinking with their dicks.

The only solution is men discussing it with eachother anonymously on the internet, because hopefully with time more and more men will disengage society. Change will come if it hurts society enough.
Males going to university is a declining trend and birthrates are plummeting in all western countries. Even though these things are multi layered issues, I think that maybe we will see some changes if things continue the way they do.

I just feel like I'm reading the same things said by the same people over and over again.

It seems like the kind of men who are concerned about this stuff are not good at turning this into an engaging discussion. Not good at selling the idea to the masses.

It's, 'I'm going to throw all the facts I know at you! If you don't agree you're stupid or deluded or lack reading comprehension.'

I see the comments they write online (or Google dudes memo for example) and it's like they're repeating the same stuff at people over and over and that isn't going to work as a way of engaging people in discussion and moving for change. Boring people to death with every minute detail about the men's movement and telling the listener they're stupid when they get sick of being monologued at isn't going to solve anything or bring people closer together.

Where are the men trying to set up domestic abuse refuges for other men for example? Where are the men who are taking action to change things?

But things are changing already - for example how often you see guys doing cold approaches nowadays?
Younger guys are also rejecting lazy women, for example.

How many guys you see today offering help to stranger women for carrying heavy stuff?

These are things that older men were willing to put up with. Young guys are way less likely to put women on a pedestal than their fathers when they of their age.

And that's a good thing for men, things start with the little things.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:35 pm

hurtloam wrote:
That's a reactive strategy. Men are dealing with abuse proactively: by avoiding any and all situations where a woman will abuse them. Which includes romantic relationships, especially living together, married or not. If men avoid relationships altogether, there won't be a need for abuse shelters for men. It's less costly, both to the men and the state. Of course, the government also loses a lot of tax revenue when a critical mass of men stays single; hence, the mass opposition to the MGTOW movement.

According to the Red Pill, women abuse their male partners subconsciously. Sometimes they can control it, but other times, it just happens. A lot like how men look at women's breasts. Why the abuse in the first place? It's an external manifestation of women's visceral disgust with beta males. However, beta males provide a secure life that women want and alpha males can't give. Which creates a cognitive dissonance in women's minds, which leads to abuse at times. Combined with the legal system saying it's OK for women to abuse men, it's not a conducive environment for relationships.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:53 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
But things are changing already - for example how often you see guys doing cold approaches nowadays?

How many guys you see today offering help to stranger women for carrying heavy stuff?

These are things that older men were willing to put up with. Young guys are way less likely to put women on a pedestal than their fathers when they of their age.

The Red Pill knowledge is going mainstream too. Terms like "alpha male" and "beta male", and even some of the more crass terms, are now pretty well-known. I can only imagine what will become of our society when the Red Pill reaches critical mass.

A certain song comes to mind: "Wind of Change" by Scorpions. It should be required listening for any budding Red Piller.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 2:11 pm

This is a very passive conflict averse movement by that description.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 2:12 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Well, I don't actually disagree with you, but at the end of the day, biology is fairly static, so the "discussion" is bound to get repetitive sooner or later. Sadly, there are some things I highly doubt we will ever be able to change, they can only be understood. If I had a magic wand that could change anything, the first thing I would do, would be to make human nature less selfish and less primitive.

Alot of times, the internet is the only outlet men have, if I tried discussing gender dynamics with my sister she probably would never talk to me again. So I agree that it's not an engaging discussion, but we all think we have the right conclusion anyway, I don't think it's easy to convince people.

I reached my conclusions before I discovered these communities online. Discovering red pill was simply discovering that thousands of other men around the globe have reached the same conclusions as me. I don't hold the views I do because someone else told me that's how it is. Point being: I think some things have to be experienced and observed to make sense to people.

It will likely stay unproductive, because people will tell us that we're crazy, and we will tell you that you aren't paying enough attention.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 2:36 pm

hurtloam wrote:

It's actually less passive than it seems. Feminism enabled young women to have hot casual sex with the dregs of society, not just garden-variety "jerks", because there were always "thirsty" beta males they could settle down with later in life. Both Red Pill and MGTOW are eliminating that safety net. Time will tell what will happen next.

Even more so, oftentimes, men get nicer jobs in a higher tax bracket because a woman in their lives demands it, directly or indirectly. If men remain single their whole lives and stick with low-paying entry-level jobs the whole time, that extra tax revenue is gone. Future taxpayer meat from non-reproducing men, gone. Alpha males having babies with multiple women will partially offset the loss, but the single mothers will also require additional welfare (WIC, TANF, etc.). Industries catering to women's presents, like jewelry manufacturers, lose their customer base, and stop paying corporate taxes. The effect is huge.

Governments around the world know this. In the past, Russia required single men over 25 to pay 6% of their salary as tax penalty until they got married. Missouri still has a $1 annual flat tax on single men. Why? Now you know! And by the time America implements anti-MGTOW measures, it'll take decades. By then, I'll be either dead or so old that I'll get grandfathered in (ha!) under old laws.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 2:57 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Most women don't even use dating sites tho.

But they will flirt with darn near anything with a twig and berries in an effort to constantly get positive attention and affirmation.

I don't see many of those personally.

However, being flirty sometimes fails.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 4:44 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

It's actually less passive than it seems. Feminism enabled young women to have hot casual sex with the dregs of society, not just garden-variety "jerks", because there were always "thirsty" beta males they could settle down with later in life. Both Red Pill and MGTOW are eliminating that safety net. Time will tell what will happen next.

Even more so, oftentimes, men get nicer jobs in a higher tax bracket because a woman in their lives demands it, directly or indirectly. If men remain single their whole lives and stick with low-paying entry-level jobs the whole time, that extra tax revenue is gone. Future taxpayer meat from non-reproducing men, gone. Alpha males having babies with multiple women will partially offset the loss, but the single mothers will also require additional welfare (WIC, TANF, etc.). Industries catering to women's presents, like jewelry manufacturers, lose their customer base, and stop paying corporate taxes. The effect is huge.

Governments around the world know this. In the past, Russia required single men over 25 to pay 6% of their salary as tax penalty until they got married. Missouri still has a $1 annual flat tax on single men. Why? Now you know! And by the time America implements anti-MGTOW measures, it'll take decades. By then, I'll be either dead or so old that I'll get grandfathered in (ha!) under old laws.

That's very clever conspiracy propaganda wording saying tax breaks for the married are a pentaly on the single.

This just seems to me like all propaganda seems. Always phrase the facts to suit your own agenda. The facts are still facts, it's just how one looks at them.

People are amazing and diverse creatures. I'm just awed by how we can all see the same things and call them different things.

Anyway. Would one really get satisfaction from a life of working a low paid entry level job?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 5:44 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I don't agree. I don't think the way forward is to become less polite and helpful.

I made an off the cuff comment earlier saying well, what's the point of relationships, we should all just be alone. I was feeling exasperated, but I don't really feel that way.

I don't think the answer is to separate ourselves more. We should be finding ways, men and women, to work together and find common ground and ways to get along with each other better.

I mean how can we become more respectful of each other. Obviously young men are feeling worthless and unloved. that's not good for society. We have a big problem. Being cold towards one another isn't the answer.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 11:33 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Anyway. Would one really get satisfaction from a life of working a low paid entry level job?

hurtloam wrote:
I don't think the answer is to separate ourselves more. We should be finding ways, men and women, to work together and find common ground and ways to get along with each other better.

I mean how can we become more respectful of each other. Obviously young men are feeling worthless and unloved. that's not good for society. We have a big problem. Being cold towards one another isn't the answer.

A "nice" job is often necessary to keep up with a girlfriend's or wife's demands. Big house, fancy car, engagement ring, jewelry for the anniversary, birthday presents, pricey Valentine's Day dinners, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention, high-paying jobs are often pretty stressful. If a man doesn't have anyone pushing all those demands and doesn't seek out romantic partners, a high-paid job becomes borderline unnecessary. A simple, low-stress job is just enough to maintain a man's lifestyle: a small but comfortable house, an inexpensive reliable car, and some extra cash for weekend outings.

I think we as a society already crossed the point of no return; the relationship between sexes at large is too damaged to repair in one generation's lifetime. Because my generation is basically out of luck, I'm choosing to keep a safe distance and watch the circus unfold. Just like Guy Montag in the closing scene of "Fahrenheit 451", where he watches his city get carpet-bombed, while standing in the safety of the countryside, talking to Book People.

Oh, and for the records, I have women friends who think highly of me. I just refuse to have anything to do with romantic or sexual relationships. In which case, I can't help but snicker at young men falling over themselves trying to find a sex partner or a girlfriend. Even though I was just like that 15 years ago.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 11:43 pm

Sometime World wrote:
Chronos wrote:

I believe that being unwanted is different than being disposable. And with respect for being wanted, one must ask "what for?"

I acknowledge the hardships of men that you mentioned and I have nothing to say against them. However I do have commentary on your perceptions of women and dating.

The spot on the list of priorities where men put sex, women put marriage or a long term, committed, relationship that may result in marriage.

There is an abundance of straight men who wish to have sex with women, and many of those men are not picky about who they have sex with, as long as that person is female. There are a number of men who hang out on the street around here, and if I were to ask them if they wanted to have sex with me, they would probably say yes, and many men tend to resent women for the fact that many men want to have sex with us.

But sex is their priority and not mine, and typically not the priority of most women. The last thing most women want is to be used merely as an object to satisfy a man's sexual desires.

My priority, and the priority of many women, is as I said. Marriage or a long term, committed relationship that may result in marriage, and that is something that can be difficult for us to come by.

I'm almost 40 and no man has ever had a serious interest in dating me, much less marrying me. I have a high school friend who used to ask me to marry him when he was drunk but hasn't mentioned it since I told him we should have a serious talk about it. So when you talk about dating, you misunderstand the situation if you think women get what they want more than men, just because women get what men want more than men. I would wager to say that most men actually get what they want more than most women, because these days, people don't often wait for marriage until they have sex, and a woman who won't "put out" before marriage, unless she is with a very religious man, is going to be single again very quickly.

That women get more messages on dating site than men come down to the fact that there are many opportunistic men who will send her a message, that our society is still one where the man is expected to do the asking, and often times, prefers to do the asking.

Humans are a patriarchal leaning species behaviorally and this places both women and many men in disadvantageous positions. I think those of us on the spectrum are really more optimized towards a more egalitarian society, but we ended up here instead.

It's not true that men who have sex before marriage will dump you. It's not true that all men want women just for sex. You seems to have irrational beliefs. You know I look for women with shared interests and intelligence? I dislike 'Essex girls' and other superficial stereotypes. They might be 'attractive' to men, but I find them damaged on the inside and unlikeable in personality.

The morass that we call today’s sexual marketplace is leading women to ever higher expectations of men, usually with little being considered in men in return. These expectations are now so inflated that women are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for an ideal but apparently totally elusive partner through matchmaking agencies, even though they already get attention from dozens --if not hundreds—of men monthly on dating sites. Having been fed a media diet of “never settle” and “you deserve the best,” many women are obviously never settling and refusing to accept what they presently have as the best they can get. This creates this atmosphere of extreme male disposability.

There's this fit/above average woman at my gym, she's 36, childless and still single, yet uses dating sites like e-harmony and has instagram where's she's treated like a celebrity. She's not super pretty, rather plain but very lean and toned. One has to wonder about why she needed the dating agency in the first place and why plenty of other women do, too. What exactly was the problem with finding a male suitor amongst her 9000+ Instagram followers? Or why couldn’t she pick one guy from the masses of presumably toned 'fit' men with day jobs she comes across in the gym, or her personal social life?

The sad thing is that men and women used to meet rather normally, even online in the first years of home internet back in the late 1990's and earlier. Then they would stay together, at least until the divorce ten, or twenty years later. Nowadays, usually because of a woman’s inflated expectations, the question of “What’s enough in a man?” is rarely settled. Hence the large number of never married women entering their mid-thirties and forties childless, but having had more relationships, flings or sexual partners than years in their lives.

Women like that gym woman I know are literally 12-15 years behind their parents’ generation in finding a mate and settling down. Added to this game of incessant catch-up is a seemingly insatiable desire for “the best,” a desire that leads to standards that perhaps 0.1% of the male population in her age bracket can possibly fulfill. And this says nothing about whether she herself is in the top 0.1% range for women. being age over 30 and working an average retail job a 18yo girl could get she certainly isn't. And how many women would date a 36yo man that worked in retail and earned the same wage as an 18yo boy?

With her Instagram account alone, her hypothetical reach in trying to find a mate is about 1,000 times more than her mother’s was. And still she’s not happy and still she hasn’t found someone!

"Where have all the good men gone?” is a refrain women’s magazines and more radically feminist sources have been pumping out for years. It’s the same refrain that prompts a majority of women on Tinder to exclude the majority of the men they swipe, or a majority of women in the real world to ignore the advances of the majority of men who approach them.

Without bringing much to the table anymore, women are nevertheless demanding more and more from the men who show interest in them. As a result, there’s little wonder that women like the gym woman I mentioned are rarely, if ever satisfied romantically.

I'm not on Instagram.
I wouldn't have 9000 followers if I were.
I am not tone.
I will never be tone.
Ever.

Last edited by Chronos on 15 Oct 2017, 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 1:11 am

Aspie1 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

hurtloam wrote:

A "nice" job is often necessary to keep up with a girlfriend's or wife's demands. Big house, fancy car, engagement ring, jewelry for the anniversary, birthday presents, pricey Valentine's Day dinners, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention, high-paying jobs are often pretty stressful. If a man doesn't have anyone pushing all those demands and doesn't seek out romantic partners, a high-paid job becomes borderline unnecessary. A simple, low-stress job is just enough to maintain a man's lifestyle: a small but comfortable house, an inexpensive reliable car, and some extra cash for weekend outings.

I think we as a society already crossed the point of no return; the relationship between sexes at large is too damaged to repair in one generation's lifetime. Because my generation is basically out of luck, I'm choosing to keep a safe distance and watch the circus unfold. Just like Guy Montag in the closing scene of "Fahrenheit 451", where he watches his city get carpet-bombed, while standing in the safety of the countryside, talking to Book People.

Oh, and for the records, I have women friends who think highly of me. I just refuse to have anything to do with romantic or sexual relationships. In which case, I can't help but snicker at young men falling over themselves trying to find a sex partner or a girlfriend. Even though I was just like that 15 years ago.

Oh I don't doubt you guys are quite nice in real life. I used to work with a red pill guy and he's lovely.i really like him. I just feel that he must have been really hurt at some point to have had to delve into such a separatist ideology. I had to unfollow him on Facebook because I couldn't take the negativity of the things he liked.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Oct 2017, 1:16 am

hurtloam wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

The problem with this, is how this issue is tackled. Ive sat a female down, and explained all of this to her, and she was forced to not her head as i brought up multiple examples of her acting it out perfectly, as well as other women. The issue with this comes down to a few things.

1. Women currently have the position of power. Some know, some are in denial.
2. Women have a tendency to let them emotions dictate situations to a degree on levels more than men do, and as a result this can cause an inability to learn and grow from certain situations. (You can argue bio/Society for this because it's in the air.)
3. It benefits no woman ever to act differently as a result of this information because it works and majority rules especially in the female world.

So, the solution here honestly is what's in play right now. Men either take advantage of women's inability to recognize their own game's flaws, and do what they want with it, aka redpill, or men realize the effort it takes in order to EXPLOIT the current game's flaws and choose not to play at all. Both of these situations eventually lead to change when "ONE" female or male with huge popularity can swing the masses in one fell swoop.

I suspect a major motion wide film would cause a huge shift if it was filled with nothing but redpill jazz, like say an introduction to the redpill and how it works. If women in mass saw, that they would all be forced to admit the flaws in the game and change it because otherwise they would look awful.

So. There really is nothing to debate, because the problem will fix itself in time, or with a major movie that blatantly explains redpill and forces people to take a good look at the state of affairs. Because currently the way dating, and society act about it, it's a massive wide joke that makes people look like robots to me.

I could go on and on about this but I'll end with, society would be a lot better off it it stopped basing attraction on things that can easily fluctuate due to human nature.
I have rules on dating partners and the rest since I know attraction is a lie is free game.

1. Don't smoke.
2. Don't be overweight, I won't deal with you getting a triple bypass,heart attack stroke etc.
3. Value loyalty over almost everything.
4.(and this ties into 5 kinda) Never play any sort of game, don't wait to text because that's ret*d, etc. Bonds shouldn't be shaky as f**k and lose strength just because clingy or not enough time and what not.
5. Understand attraction in it's current state can be manipulated and controlled by people who are smart, so therefore it isn't real so just have some set guidelines that aren't extreme or that fluctuate and go with it.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Oct 2017, 1:20 am

hurtloam wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

hurtloam wrote:

Oh I don't doubt you guys are quite nice in real life. I used to work with a red pill guy and he's lovely.i really like him. I just feel that he must have been really hurt at some point to have had to delve into such a separatist ideology. I had to unfollow him on Facebook because I couldn't take the negativity of the things he liked.

The existence of women hurt men. Men who believe in the law of equivalent exchange are hurt by what women represent each day. The thing that makes men get upset is not that women control the power, it's that so many disregard the fact they do, as if they don't because they don't care or are actually that stupid.

Men see how other men who can easily sway women act, and cannot understand how women fall prey to this over and over, because logically it makes zero sense. But again....just goes back to people being generally stupid. I would go so far as to say, no woman should ever be unmarried past 25-30 unless by direct choice for a strong reason. Every woman who isn't and says it's because of men just isn't smart enough to understand her own power maybe even her own previous power, as women's power can be argued goes down with age as a rapid rate based off of choices, genetics etc.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 1:26 am

hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I don't agree. I don't think the way forward is to become less polite and helpful.

I made an off the cuff comment earlier saying well, what's the point of relationships, we should all just be alone. I was feeling exasperated, but I don't really feel that way.

Maybe when women feel like men do they feel bad and change their ways, thatlmonly come with separation. Reality is a lot of young men who could marry don’t want to. There’s lots of men telling younger ones not to do it. The ones who just want sex don’t need to marry and have kids anymore to get it. And they can have it with many different women which a lot of men want. Notches on their bed post and such. And due to being in high demand by women they can get as much sex as they want from many women who throw sex in hopes of getting a husband. Karma I suppose those women who hope t use men are in turn getting used and nit getting what they wanted. Bunch of women reach 40and are upset they have good jobs but no love life and they are just about out of time to have the family they want. I conflicted on feeling sorry for them. Unlike me they did it to themselves. Many women my age are heading that way there’s just not enough real men or quality men for all the women. But all they have to do is lower their standards and they could have happy love lifes and the family they want.

Look I’d love a tar21 it’s a great fun better then my ar, but I said look I’ll never afford a tar21, so I can either be completely out of luck and have no rifle or. Can settle for s good but cheaper rifle. So these women can be alone forever waiting for that perfect guy and there’s a chance they might get one, but they competing with like 20other women per guy and those guys realize they huh in demand and play the field(they might never settle down, many guys love the playboy lifestyle) or they can take a lower paid guy who’ll make them happy in all ways but money. Look they make enough to supply their life single, so why can’t they continue to do so with a guy?
If I owned my own house, owned a car, I’m set, what harm would a lower paid woman do to my lady restyle? Sure I’d either go on vacations alone or pay for her to go, so what. Why can’t women do it? It’s not practical reasons though that’s their excuse, no it’s cause they’ve been brainwashed since birth to believe they need s guy who’s paid more then them to be happy. Simple as that, they need their Prince Charming. Our generation hurtloam is screwd. They stuck in their ways, next is more screwd. No jappy future for me only hopefully a quick death( nasa says Yellowstone will erupt and we’ll get a new ice age in 2030 so lest maybe it won’t be too long, though starving and freezing to death isn’t idea, I’d rather just die in my sleep , I may soon though I suspect) maybe the next generation after the next will wake up from our parents and societies lies and see what a s**t hole we dug ou selfs in and realize that love and companionship is worth more then any amount of money or possessions.