What do YOU find attractive? Non physical only

Page 5 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2024, 10:48 am

DuckHairback wrote:
As for beards, I'm not so sure. Yes, it's a choice to have one and that speaks to someone's personality but you could say the same thing about the decision to have, for example, breast enlargements.

And weight and body shape (though often not as easy).

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2024, 2:40 pm

DuckHairback wrote:

As for beards, I'm not so sure. Yes, it's a choice to have one and that speaks to someone's personality but you could say the same thing about the decision to have, for example, breast enlargements.
That was just an offhanded remark on my part because I wanted to talk about beards, since my bf has a nice beard. :) Not to be taken too seriously.

Xenorere
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Sep 2024, 4:56 am

Looks will always be first for me. But once the physical is passed, I like women who are like the feminine tomboy sorta. Forward, but not overbearing, and someone who values work and money.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 9:02 pm

A personality like Philomena Cunk.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2024, 9:22 pm

Is a woman's aura physical?

ShwaggyD
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Oct 2024, 9:41 pm

Kind, empathetic, open-minded, humble, intelligent, relaxed energy, treats all others regardless of age with respect, and treats children as an equal.

Turn off's are laziness, rudeness, arrogance, selfishness and people who are abusive to children and animals.