Nice Guys and Love, what's your take on the issue

Page 45 of 78 [ 1243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 78  Next

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 9:22 pm

TheInfamousArgyle wrote:
Nice guys.... The first thing that pops into my mind is a guy with no personality that lives to please his girl. Lame.

yeah bubba. You've gotta beat that b***h. Show her who's boss. :lol:

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 9:16 am

jamieboy wrote:
TheInfamousArgyle wrote:
Nice guys.... The first thing that pops into my mind is a guy with no personality that lives to please his girl. Lame.

Works for me. ;)
Oh wait. :lol:

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 11:43 am

emlion wrote:
jamieboy wrote:
TheInfamousArgyle wrote:

Works for me. ;)

That is quite hot but still very wrong. What does he beat you with anyway... :lol: ?

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 11:46 am

jamieboy wrote:
emlion wrote:
jamieboy wrote:
TheInfamousArgyle wrote:

Works for me. ;)

That is quite hot but still very wrong. What does he beat you with anyway... :lol: ?

Anything he can get his hands on. Rawr.

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 11:56 am

emlion wrote:
jamieboy wrote:
emlion wrote:
jamieboy wrote:
TheInfamousArgyle wrote:

Works for me. ;)

Anything he can get his hands on. Rawr.

Do you like biting also? I like to be bitten and have a girlshape bite me. Maybe i need to get a full live in spankathon going on like you? Put a permanent smile on my face. I did think about going to see a dominatrix once but i found that it increased my social anxiety quite a bit.

Horny aspies :D

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 12:10 pm

Oh my god; i know, right?
I never really told him until recently what I reeeeally like- and he's happy to oblige. :lol:
He's such a nice guy it's suprising he's okay with some of it. haha.

I prefer biting to being bitten oddly enough. Although if Stef does leave yummy bite marks my work mates always laugh and joke with me about it. :oops:

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Dec 2010, 8:47 pm

TheInfamousArgyle wrote:

I can see the 'no personality' being a huge red flag, but 'living to please his girl'?!?! What's wrong with that?

I swear, too many girls don't like gentlemen anymore. They grow up reading Cinderella and all about 'Prince Charming', and then choose the opposite of that!

(I know not all girls are the same, but geez!)

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2010, 1:11 am

Dantac wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPTblJlTUX4

:P 8)

Cool song! :D

beccah
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jan 2011, 4:07 am

i love nice guys,except a lot of the times theyre really boring because theyre the stuffy type but not all of them are.that and its always the nice guys who really are nce who i let be the gentleman b/c they enjoy it and theyre not a player so its ok. :) and theyre not as intimidating to approach.too bad those arent the types that are usually attracted to me... :(

TenFaces
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jan 2011, 9:23 am

In my experience, a woman says "You're a nice guy." right before she dumps you. Interpretation, "I don't want to have sex with you or even date you anymore.". They find a better looking man who is a jerk or immature and choose him.
I find that attractive women like men who are either aggressive jerks or they like men who act immature and childish. Not to be stereotypical, but not all women are "gold diggers". I have seen them dump "a nice guy with a good job" then chase some childish man who doesn't have a job. They are even willing to pay for a "man child" lover.
Attractive, hot women are impossible to date if you have AS, unless you learn to mimic what they want. I find "being myself" repells women whether I am nice or not. Since I am programmed to want sex with attractive women I have to hit the clubs and put on one of my many "faces". I have to be phony and a jerk. I am too old and ugly to try to play the "man child" routine.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 8:11 pm

Ugh. This thread reminds me of why I'm going to be single for life. v_v

TenFaces
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jan 2011, 8:52 pm

Well said, Jonsi! Ugghh!

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 10:13 pm

TenFaces wrote:
Well said, Jonsi! Ugghh!

I speak caveman. :)

quesonrias
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jan 2011, 2:03 am

Nice guys have issues just like the bad ones do. It's just whether they want to work through them or not that makes the difference to me. If he's a nice guy, but he can't deal with his baggage, I'm still not going to be into him - even though I really do like nice guys :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RAADS-R: 187.0
Language: 15.0 • Social Relatedness: 81.0 • Sensory/Motor: 52.0 • Circumscribed Interests: 40.0

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 165 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 47 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2011, 10:41 pm

Nice guys don't get chosen, because they are TOO GOOD for women. :D