Page 6 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 1:31 pm

draelynn wrote:
Hmmmm... when I was young and attractive I KNEW no one wanted me. No guy decent or otherwise was interested. My husband tells me there were guys literally drooling over me back then. I never saw a single one. I wouldn't know attraction unless it walked up, shook my hand and said 'HI, please date me." Which is exactly how I thought the whole thing was supposed to work. Apparently, my lack of reaction to the oh so elusive flirting was interpreted as my being a stuck up b***h. Not a clueless b***h.

No, not easier for girls - just different. Especially if you are looking for more than a cheap thrill.

but now you have a husband....

so....

hill-o-beans
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2011, 1:35 pm

Nathalie wrote:
draelynn wrote:
hill-o-beans wrote:
AS men live a miserable, meaningless life of constant drudgery, brutalization, and sad rejection. AS women spend all their lives in peace and luxury reclining on cushions while male slaves fan them and feed fruit into their mouths.

HEY! I never got THAT memo!! ! I want my bishie harem boys! I like fruit! :(

Naaah, don't overestimate men. They'll probable forget to get you seedless grapes... *sigh* You're better off alone ;)

you god-dam fascist feminist crazies. :roll:

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 1:40 pm

You're trying too hard hill-o-beans, a bit of subtlety might help :lol:

hill-o-beans
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2011, 1:42 pm

Sure, just wait till they find a way to create semen in test tubes without us,then take over government, then see how long it takes for the death camps for men to open. Only they won't turn our bodies into soap this time, it will be dildos!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 1:46 pm

hill-o-beans wrote:
Sure, just wait till they find a way to create semen in test tubes without us,then take over government, then see how long it takes for the death camps for men to open. Only they won't turn our bodies into soap this time, it will be dildos!

My thing .....will become a cheap toy? :'(

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 1:47 pm

hill-o-beans wrote:

With our current technology we can splice two eggs together to create viable fetuses - only draw back, it would be an all female population...

hill-o-beans
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2011, 1:49 pm

maybe they could let me remain as the only male on earth. as a museum piece for the sake of history/preservation, so people can see what men were like.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 1:55 pm

Trust me... the penis is not going out of style! And despite what you may think, women are not satisfied with plastic substitues alone.

And, while I may have a husband that is not the idyllic, dream of perfection either. Far FAR from it actually. People always want what they don't have.

Nathalie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2011, 1:56 pm

hill-o-beans wrote:
maybe they could let me remain as the only male on earth. as a museum piece for the sake of history/preservation, so people can see what men were like.

I'll bring it up at the meeting of women-taking-over-the-world tomorrow. Maybe we can put you in a zoo or something, would you be ok with that? Any demands regarding your enclosure?

hill-o-beans
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2011, 2:00 pm

well, it would be law enforcement and museum in one. when women in this new society commit terrible crimes, they can be thrown in the cage with me.

georgewbush
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Mar 2011, 2:07 pm

Hello all.

I came back on this thread after two days and I was not expecting 86 replies. Half of them complaining that I was trolling.

I did not mean to. I just genuinely wanted other peoples' perspectives on this.

Which gender has a more difficult time in dating?

There's really no objective answer. People have different answers because people have different perspectives and experiences.

Gender alone is too general and there are still too many variables in the way of finding a meaningful answer to this question, assuming it matters, which it may very well not.

This topic was something I just quickly posted while I was in an upset mood. I do apologize if I offended anyone.

Nathalie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2011, 2:16 pm

hill-o-beans wrote:
well, it would be law enforcement and museum in one. when women in this new society commit terrible crimes, they can be thrown in the cage with me.

Noted, I'll bring it up next meeting

Nathalie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2011, 2:17 pm

georgewbush wrote:
Hello all.

I came back on this thread after two days and I was not expecting 86 replies. Half of them complaining that I was trolling.

There's really no objective answer. People have different answers because people have different perspectives and experiences.

Gender alone is too general and there are still too many variables in the way of finding a meaningful answer to this question, assuming it matters, which it may very well not.

This topic was something I just quickly posted while I was in an upset mood. I do apologize if I offended anyone.

I don't think it was offending, I'm having a lot of fun here ;)

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 3:04 pm

georgewbush wrote:
Hello all.

Nope, not offended. Just playing. We'll never be able to 'fix' the duelling sexes thing so we might as well have fun with it.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 3:04 pm

it is fun. 8)

Sirius
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Mar 2011, 3:21 pm

Here's food for thought: When I go to the county mental health clinic to receive my meds, there are people there covering the full spectrum of mental health disorders. There were a few women sitting there waiting for their meds, saying something like, "If I had been treated for my Bipolar Disorder sooner, think of all the relationships of mine that wouldn't have been wrecked." Another guy and myself, who heard the comment out loud both said to each other, at least she had a relationship in the first place.

It never fails, no matter what mental health state the women who go there are, they still seem to manage to have a husband, boyfriend or fiancee. I can't help myself but get a little jealous of their relationship success despite their adversity. I curiously tend to wonder under what conditions would a woman have to be to not be able to land a relationship?