Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2006, 6:47 pm

Yupa wrote:
Litigious wrote:
Enigmatic_Oddity wrote:

As a matter of fact, most NTs would...

Not most, *some*. Just what kind of NTs have you been hanging out with? I've yet to meet a person (other than myself at times) who actually thinks that the measure of a man is how much sex he's had.

So why do you think the amount of sex a man's had is the measure of his worth? Surely there are more important things to measure a person by? And what about someone who uses force, coercion or dishonesty to obtain sex? Are they less of a loser than the person who doesn't resort to such tactics?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2006, 6:47 pm

Actually alot of them do, especially in young to middle-aged ones with active social lives. But even in the business world sometimes, people will look down on those who were unable to attract a mate.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2006, 6:53 pm

Actually I find yupa's suggestion here very offensive, because there are alot of men on here who probably won't ever have it. THIS IS AN AUTISM BOARD, do you know that **lack of social skills** is the main thing that defines autism?
Attitudes like that certainly don't belong on aspie forums, that's like going to a board about elephant man's disease and posting "people with deformities are loosers". I hope you don't go to autism groups like that dude, your libel to make a ton of enemies. Of coarse an aspie would not have made a comment like that.

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2006, 8:27 pm

snake321 wrote:
THIS IS AN AUTISM BOARD, do you know that **lack of social skills** is the main thing that defines autism?

I only made "a comment like that" because I don't tend to include myself in discussions like this. That is, not me as a person, but rather my opinions, are what counts here.
Also, a slight lack of social skills doesn't mean you aren't going to get laid. Sometimes (A lot of times in my experience) a lack of social skills comes across as akward in a cute, and therefore attractive way.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2006, 10:32 pm

Yeah to gay boys who are more open minded, dude being bi makes it ALOT easier. Like being a woman makes it alot easier... There's alot of cultural differences and gender roles and all that s**t, your game is very different than a straight aspie males. Even if you can't get a woman you can get a man to go to bed with you. People f**k like rabbits in the gay community, and are more open minded to those kinds of things... If I were gay I would be pimping right now, because I couldn't begin to tell you how many gay guys try to hit on me. But I'm not gay, or bi. Not that I have any problem with gays and bi's either though, as I said my brother is bisexual. But your point of view doesn't matter much in this situation because it's alot easier for you.

hypermind
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Oct 2006, 11:17 pm

gays try to hit on me regularly to. so?
if i were gay i was going to have sex with them? no f-ing way.

if some bimbo would come up to me with the lines these gays approach me with id probably just ignore her completely. being gay doesnt mean being one of those wackheads that go to park where al these gays are pubicly masturbating and such...
in fact gays iv talked to hate those type of gays.

litigious, get your f*****g head out of your ass and realise that men are (almost) just as bad as women and noone deserver any evil just cause yuo cant get laid. jezus, the things that your saying are worse then what nazies ever said or did.

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2006, 2:09 am

Hmmn, well I've had way too much sex, and it doesn't make me a better person, it just means I keep falling into that place and luckily it began with girls that taught me what to do, nowdays sex itself is a wonderful thing that sometimes I get obsessed with.

Don't let others judge you according to silly notions of what is acceptable.

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2006, 2:46 am

It would appear that for guys these days the 'end justifies the means' regarding sex. Just get it any way you can. All sex is good sex - just add another notch on the belt when you're done. It's appaling. Are there any guys out there who care about respect or such?

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2006, 3:29 am

Sorry repetition... dunno how it happened.

Last edited by Scintillate on 07 Oct 2006, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2006, 3:30 am

hmmmn, generally the girls I've been with were much more randy than I was...

It's a fallacy that women like sex less than men, its just that men outnumber women like 4 to 1.

I don't see how its "dirty" or "wrong" to like sex...

The end isn't getting it wet, its simply sharing moments of intimacy..

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 2:14 pm

Society keeps itself doped with religion, sex, and t.v. (John Lennon)

So yes, not having sex as an adult makes you a loser, according to popular thought

Popular thought once had the world has flat

We all know how independent the majority of the world is.. If the leaders and 'stars' stopped talking of sex then a new way of thinking would present itself..

I'm not controlled by it nor do I wish to be.. I have friends that run to it.. I have a friend that went out with a girl just so he could end his no sex streak.. He lost respect in my eyes as he hurt another friend..