Interracial Dating and double standards

Page 6 of 21 [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 11:31 am

Black, Chinese and Native American here. So when do we drink the Kool Aid??? Lol

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 1:40 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:
Black, Chinese and Native American here. So when do we drink the Kool Aid??? Lol

After the orgy.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 1:44 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:

After the orgy.

Okay sounds like a plan.

BrandonSP
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 1:59 pm

Shau wrote:
Although I gotta say, I do find it awfully delicious how puffy white women get around men talking about how gorgeous Asian women are.

I have definitely had white women get upset when I mention my interest in black women. In my experience they will put on a feminist disguise and scream "fetishism" as if they were somehow speaking on behalf of black women when objecting to my preference. For this reason even though I identify as a pro-feminist man, I am somewhat mistrustful of feminism's white branch.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 2:47 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ Yes, she's UN personified in a single individual.

You know, I've always had a thing for them Indian girls too. Mmm that caramel skin...

She doesn't look typically Indian.

Shame, that would have been her last hope. Oh well! Plenty of Asians and Indians out there (And do I mean plenty as f**k).

O well, ugly as I am I might as well hang myself on a tree. :cry:

I sure you look attractive. Usually mix race people look better I think, they have more diverse genetics.

Since I don't look typically Indian or East-Asian I will probably die a lone, quiet, unloved life where no man will be physically attracted to me. Especially since the Netherlands are a country that's overwhelmingly white, and all white men go for those incredibly perfect 100,0 % superkawaii Asian and Indian woman.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Goodbye now *waves*

I should die too, I don't look African black. :( :(

Let´s all die together
If you´re not a black male or Asian female you might as well die right now :cry: :cry: :cry:
Especially if you are ugly and, appearantly, puffy, like me

:cry: :cry: :cry: I've brought the Kool Aid, who's gonna give the final speech?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 3:10 pm

I'm mixed-race. Recently, I broke up with my now ex-GF, who was white. We were the same age and had a wonderful relationship, but her friends forced her to break up the two of us after mistaking me for Hispanic. :x :x

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 3:32 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I'm mixed-race. Recently, I broke up with my now ex-GF, who was white. We were the same age and had a wonderful relationship, but her friends forced her to break up the two of us after mistaking me for Hispanic. :x :x

What an immature girl.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 3:42 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:

What an immature girl.

What I meant was her friends forced her to break up with me because they were under the impression that I am Hispanic, which of course I am not. She reasoned with her friends, but they won in the end.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 3:53 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:

What an immature girl.

What I meant was her friends forced her to break up with me because they were under the impression that I am Hispanic, which of course I am not. She reasoned with her friends, but they won in the end.

Then you didn't need her anyway

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 3:59 pm

Her friends sound like racists. I wouldn't normally use words like that as I think that the term is often misused and abused but it's an apposite description of their behaviour.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 4:59 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:

What an immature girl.

How does that work? Did they kidnap her and threaten to kill her unless she ended things with you?
At any stage, she could have said "No, I am staying with him, end of discussion."

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 5:31 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:

What an immature girl.

Yes, that´s a very immature and stupid girl. She didn´t deserve you.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 5:37 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

You know, I've always had a thing for them Indian girls too. Mmm that caramel skin...

Shame, that would have been her last hope. Oh well! Plenty of Asians and Indians out there (And do I mean plenty as f**k).

I sure you look attractive. Usually mix race people look better I think, they have more diverse genetics.

Since I don't look typically Indian or East-Asian I will probably die a lone, quiet, unloved life where no man will be physically attracted to me. Especially since the Netherlands are a country that's overwhelmingly white, and all white men go for those incredibly perfect 100,0 % superkawaii Asian and Indian woman.

Goodbye now *waves*

Let´s all die together
If you´re not a black male or Asian female you might as well die right now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Go find yourself a short handsome Dutchman. :wink:

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 5:39 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Goodbye now *waves*

Let´s all die together

:cry: :cry: :cry: I've brought the Kool Aid, who's gonna give the final speech?

Wait...what flavor did you get? I hope not grape because I don't like grape.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 5:45 pm

MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Goodbye now *waves*

Let´s all die together

my friend went to Holland to visit a friend who is married to a white man (she's black). My friend said it is not very common and that the Dutch can be intolerant. They went to a restaurant on a Sunday and the ladies stared them down. Kind of like what are YOU doing here.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 6:21 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Shau wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Goodbye now *waves*

Let´s all die together

my friend went to Holland to visit a friend who is married to a white man (she's black). My friend said it is not very common and that the Dutch can be intolerant. They went to a restaurant on a Sunday and the ladies stared them down. Kind of like what are YOU doing here.

Really? What city was that?
In the Netherlands is quite common to so black female white male couples. Nothing the average Dutchman would stare at or look twice.