need advice on my marriage...

Page 6 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2015, 10:48 pm

Woman84, I understand that you may be in a situation right now where you can't contact us, but I hope you're doing well. I just want to say that I'm still thinking of you, and I'm sure many others--whether they're on this forum or elsewhere--are thinking of you, too. :heart:

SuzysMuse
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jun 2015, 3:56 pm

Woman84 is doing ok and the family is safe.

I want to thank you all for the moral support that you have given her :heart: I think this is what gave her the strength to finally break away. I agree with what everyone says here. I felt long ago that they were in danger. For the past month those feelings of dread have been increasing. I expected to hear the worst, wondered if I would ever see her again.

She wanted to post but had problems getting on here. Maybe she'll be able to get on soon and update you all. Thanks again :)

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm

oh my! I am so very sorry for all you have had to put up with. I hate to say it, but I do believe that these types prey on women on the spectrum…most other women would see the signals and run, but we don't really see the signals and even when we do, we tend to believe when they claim it is not their intent. I have been with my husband for almost 16 years, married only about 5-6. Reading about your life reminds me of mine. I wish I would've left years ago. I somewhat started to see signs, but still believed. I think we always see the good in people and believe their lies. If I had a job right now, I would leave immediately. It is draining and I am trying to figure out how to leave. Please, please, please…if you can, leave. Things with these type of individuals never really get much better. They only give you a little bit to make you THINK things are improving, but they always go back to their ways. Hugs to you. You do deserve better. I know I do. I just need to plan my escape. My life will be wasted if I don't leave.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 10:15 am

SuzysMuse, I am glad to hear that your daughter's in a safer place. I hope that she may continue steadily on her journey to a healthier, more stable life with her children. Thank you for updating us.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 8:47 am

btbnnyr wrote:
Your husband seems like the type of person who would report you for kidnapping if you leave with the kids without telling him, then try to get full custody using your diagnosis against you. I think you should ask the attorney for advice on these details to get a few steps ahead of him.

Just to warn the OP, woman84, her husband has posted on the ASPartners forum, that he intends doing exactly that. He was looking for stuff he had posted there in order to use it in court, to get custody of their kids, complaining that she had left and taken them. He also intends using her Asperger diagnosis against her. I saw all this posted in the ASPartners forum on Delphi forums last week before it was either deleted or moved to the hidden section. Last week when I saw it, I was busy with work and other stuff, that's why I'm only posting this now.

Oh, and he knows that she posted here because I found this thread via a link on his blog.