Page 6 of 10 [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2020, 2:05 pm

There is accounting for taste some people really do like and look for submissive ladies.
I know guys who like being the submissive one the lady controls the bank account he has to get permission to buy anything with his own money. I don't judge what people like or dont like as long as it isn't hurting anyone.

I am married to an AS girl going 12 years now she is far from controlling basically let's me do whatever I want and I liked that trait in her some much I was able look past her being eccentric. In my eyes a AS girl that is eventric is still a million times better then a controlling NT girl.

In my previous long term relationship that lasted 8 years it was fine until one of her friends tried to get her to be controlling it didn't work I just walked and move 800 miles away and stopped talking to them just the way I role they realized their mistake and tried to tabs on me through my sister hope my current girl would mess up so she can get back in she admitted this to my sister.

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 2:52 pm

I am so surprised to see how many people here see "eccentricity" as a minus, I've always seen it as a positive, regardless of neurology... I've always actively sought out eccentric, quirky people and I suspect it's why most of my significant friendships and relationships were so interesting and rewarding, even if not always happy.

I seem to get along better with eccentric NTs than people on the spectrum who aspire to a conventional, conformist lifestyle...

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 3:02 pm

Brehus wrote:
In my eyes a AS girl that is eventric is still a million times better then a controlling NT girl.

LOL, for me, no woman would be better than a controlling woman of any kind, I can't abide with controlling or jealous people, nor do I want to. But I don't like submissive people either, they bore me.

It sounds like you and your wife found a great balance where you can let each other be yourselves and get together when you actually enjoy it :thumright:

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 3:11 pm

LunaticCentruroides wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Socially speaking humans were always closer to chimps/gorillas, not to bonobos.

Patriarchy is one of the greatest tragedy that happened to the human race.

There's a reason why females are more picky than males.

Women may be picky but prefere on average the most dominant men. For this patriarchy seems to be especially the preference of women regardless whether you may like or dislike this. :wink:

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

02 Jul 2020, 3:59 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

When it comes to DNA as memory, it shows that humans have been mostly patriarchal and polygynous through mankind history: https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-r ... ve-success

There are other evidences of that such such as our sexual dimorphism and.... the written history itself, “Patriarchal” species tend to have violent and territorial males, and... who always waged wars in human history?

Most mammals are patriarchal and polygynous (the two things are very related btw).

I personally welcome polygamy, because it's indeed more natural than monogamy.

But patriarchy is monogamous, not polygynous.

We might have a different definition of patriarchy then? :|

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 4:04 pm

Most women don’t seem to like polygamy.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 4:10 pm

sly279 wrote:

I think polygamy (ployamory?) might be more popular with younger folks. Monogamy seems to appeal more to folks as they get a little older.

Last edited by that1weirdgrrrl on 02 Jul 2020, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

02 Jul 2020, 4:10 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Women may be picky but prefere on average the most dominant men. For this patriarchy seems to be especially the preference of women regardless whether you may like or dislike this. :wink:

Solange das patriarchalische Denken nicht die Grenzen überschreitet um den Frauen die Wahl zu nehmen, selbst zu entscheiden, Okey. Ich würde das jedenfalls NIE über mich ergehen lassen. Ich lasse keine Männer über mich herrschen. Ist mir völlig egal wie lange die menschliche Geschichte dieses Konstrukt am Leben erhalten hat.
Überhaupt zu denken ein Geschlecht könnte Herrschaft über ein anderes haben ist irrsinnig und bringt Leid. Alle Religionen werden vom patriarchalische Denken getrieben und schau wohin uns das geführt hat. Ganz zu schweigen welch grausame Taten wir dem Christentum zu verdanken haben.

Chain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2020, 4:15 pm

sly279 wrote:

Most men decide they don't like it when their female partner "scores" more than they do ;)

I have always been polygamous internally and in several relationships but in my current relationship it would cause too much drama for my wife. She is afraid of losing me to a woman that "could meet my needs". Being anogamous is fine with me but I do miss exploring with women.

A = acceptance ~ baseline, normal
T = trust ~ possible schizotypal disorder
R = respect ~ NPD
C = cerebral (adrenaline averse), S = somatic (adrenaline seeking)

I am ECUC/S (cusp cerebral/somatic)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 4:25 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

When it comes to DNA as memory, it shows that humans have been mostly patriarchal and polygynous through mankind history: https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-r ... ve-success

There are other evidences of that such such as our sexual dimorphism and.... the written history itself, “Patriarchal” species tend to have violent and territorial males, and... who always waged wars in human history?

Most mammals are patriarchal and polygynous (the two things are very related btw).

I personally welcome polygamy, because it's indeed more natural than monogamy.

But patriarchy is monogamous, not polygynous.

We might have a different definition of patriarchy then? :|

Patriarchy was extremely polygynous too; when kings and tribe chiefs had hundreds of partners.

Even ancient Judaism was polygynous, and so ancient Hinduism (it stopped being since 1955 only). All these religions are a reflection of Patriarchy.

It took a monogamous form after the rise of Christianity in the world; even in the current Muslim countries which were previously Christian (ie. Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon...etc) the polygyny is frowned upon and not much socially tolerated.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 02 Jul 2020, 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2020, 4:26 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Speak for yourself... I am much more like a Bonobo :)

"Solange das patriarchalische Denken nicht die Grenzen überschreitet um den Frauen die Wahl zu nehmen, selbst zu entscheiden, Okey. Ich würde das jedenfalls NIE über mich ergehen lassen. Ich lasse keine Männer über mich herrschen. Ist mir völlig egal wie lange die menschliche Geschichte dieses Konstrukt am Leben erhalten hat.
Überhaupt zu denken ein Geschlecht könnte Herrschaft über ein anderes haben ist irrsinnig und bringt Leid. Alle Religionen werden vom patriarchalische Denken getrieben und schau wohin uns das geführt hat. Ganz zu schweigen welch grausame Taten wir dem Christentum zu verdanken haben."

Genau!

R = respect ~ NPD

Last edited by Chain on 02 Jul 2020, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 4:32 pm

Chain wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

"Solange das patriarchalische Denken nicht die Grenzen überschreitet um den Frauen die Wahl zu nehmen, selbst zu entscheiden, Okey. Ich würde das jedenfalls NIE über mich ergehen lassen. Ich lasse keine Männer über mich herrschen. Ist mir völlig egal wie lange die menschliche Geschichte dieses Konstrukt am Leben erhalten hat.
Überhaupt zu denken ein Geschlecht könnte Herrschaft über ein anderes haben ist irrsinnig und bringt Leid. Alle Religionen werden vom patriarchalische Denken getrieben und schau wohin uns das geführt hat. Ganz zu schweigen welch grausame Taten wir dem Christentum zu verdanken haben."

Genau!

I should start writing Arabic or French here, It would be a true babel!

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 4:37 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chain wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Genau!

Do it.

I can't read German, but I can understand French. I don't know Arabic either, but I want to learn it.

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2020, 4:39 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
I am so surprised to see how many people here see "eccentricity" as a minus, I've always seen it as a positive, regardless of neurology... I've always actively sought out eccentric, quirky people and I suspect it's why most of my significant friendships and relationships were so interesting and rewarding, even if not always happy.

I seem to get along better with eccentric NTs than people on the spectrum who aspire to a conventional, conformist lifestyle...

I dont see it as a negative per say but I there are a select certain social events I will not take them.

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny

Chain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2020, 4:48 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Sure... I will write in Thai and Japanese... German is pretty well covered and I am rusty as hell :lol:

R = respect ~ NPD

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 5:10 pm

Chain wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Genau!

Moi je ne défend pas le patriarcat; mais j’étais simplement en train d'expliquer à LC comment c’est associé à polygynie (un homme + plusieurs femmes) - je ne suis pas vraiment d’accord avec elle que la monogamie vient du patriarcat.

Dans des certaines périodes de l’antiquité, le “marriage” était un privilège réservé pour les hommes élites (chefs, rois, nobles... etc); même si c’était un privilège pour une minorité mais néanmoins était un privilege masculin à l'extrême.