I am the XX year old virgin. Add your name to the list.

Page 6 of 53 [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 53  Next

Spot17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Sep 2007, 5:04 pm

It's not getting sex that's the problem with Aspie fems, it's the relationship part.

WillMcC
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 8:01 pm

I'm 24 and I haven't had any desire to "love" anyone, though I am lonely and wouldn't mind having a companion who would understand my ways

WildMan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Sep 2007, 8:21 pm

28 years old here, and I'm so wound up that I could f*** the knothole out of a plank. Mark my words, I'll be god damned if I die a virgin!! I apologize for my strong language, but this is a great big sucking void in my life; it's at the top of the list by a longshot, and it's a long damn list. But really, I really just want to have a special someone... that's all. :cry:

gbeagle
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Sep 2007, 8:01 pm

I'm 23 and I don't see my status changing anytime in the near future. Doesn't bother me anymore like it used too. Can't say it would bother me if I stayed a virgin permanently to be honest. I have no desire to put in the effort or waste the time (which could be spent on so many better things, imho of course :) ) necessary to lose my virginity.

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2007, 8:45 pm

WildMan wrote:
28 years old here, and I'm so wound up that I could f*** the knothole out of a plank. Mark my words, I'll be god damned if I die a virgin!! I apologize for my strong language, but this is a great big sucking void in my life; it's at the top of the list by a longshot, and it's a long damn list. But really, I really just want to have a special someone... that's all. :cry:

My sympathy's. I'm only 16, but I can see myself dying a virgin and that bothers me.

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 1:14 am

9CatMom wrote:
42 year old virgin here. I am the crazy lady with a lot of cats.

Does it get easier? Twenty five and evidently, and, to a point, quite rightly though not invariably joyfully, still a virgin (or I would not have asked the opening question).

At times a kiss and an embrace would be rather pleasant, though I realise I should be much more grateful for my friendships with females (on the whole easier to get along with than fellow males) and for being literate with access to both books and the internet, living in a beautiful part of the world and so much more.

Cats are interesting and beautiful, though capable of cruelty (not to the extent of humans or demons to be certain, but then humans are capable of a number of good things. I do not think I understand either species very well, but then who does?)

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 1:22 am

gbeagle wrote:
I'm 23 and I don't see my status changing anytime in the near future. Doesn't bother me anymore like it used too. Can't say it would bother me if I stayed a virgin permanently to be honest. I have no desire to put in the effort or waste the time (which could be spent on so many better things, imho of course :) ) necessary to lose my virginity.

Here, here! There so many interesting things, not to mention worthwhile things (these categories only partially overlap, in my opinion. I am afraid I have not so much humility or proper pride as distorted extremes. Think of a pendulum without the regularity.

It would be actually terribly sad, if not considerably worse than sad, for sorrow is not the worst by any means - it may feel worse than some forms of actual evil, to be sure; that does not make it so - if one's desire to change one's state were to destroy a number of friendships and still leave an insatiable void. Things could be a great deal worse. I am not sure that such thought necessarily helps though. I hope my attempts to express my thoughts and emotions are not getting too bewildering.

JeanGrey
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Sep 2007, 2:48 pm

24. And because I am asexual, that actually makes me happy.

WildMan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Sep 2007, 10:04 pm

I don't mean to project my own thing onto anyone, but how many of you who say "eh, no big deal" spent a whole hell of a lot of energy trying to convince yourself that it ain't no big deal? How many of you just gave up hope and are now trying to justify that decision with platitudes both to others and to yourself?

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 10:09 pm

Hell, it shouldn't be that big a deal.
I'm not a virgin, but that alone didn't
change all that much.

Being without love is much worse than
without sex.

WildMan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Sep 2007, 10:13 pm

calandale wrote:

It is.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 10:16 pm

WildMan wrote:
calandale wrote:

It is.

It shouldn't.

Last edited by greenblue on 21 Sep 2007, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 10:16 pm

calandale wrote:
I'm not a virgin, but that alone didn't
change all that much.

For many people, it was a big deal when I was, and it didn't mean a damn thing when I wasn't. Nothing was truly gained. In fact, people that I was around acted like sex was a big deal until I was no longer a virgin, then they suddenly became...indifferent. They seemed to talk about it less, and acted as if it suddenly didn't mean as much. In some ways it felt like people had been talking it up just for my sake...which sounds ridiculous to me. It was all very odd.

I didn't lose it intentionally, it just sort of happened. People tell you it is a big deal, just like it is a "big deal" when you turn 21 and can finally go to bars. (At least for people in the U.S.) Then once you turned 21, you realized "Hey, I can go to this overcrowded, noisy place, and pay way too much for a tiny drink! That's....awesome." It wasn't like we couldn't get alcohol underage. All that was gained was the ability to buy it legally.
calandale wrote:
Being without love is much worse than
without sex.

QFT

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2007, 10:22 pm

WildMan wrote:
calandale wrote:

It is.

Nah. It's been a couple of years without
for me, and I think it's almost as big a
deal now, as it was as a virgin. The only
lessening is that my drive has reduced.

I can't really remember thinking - "ah, if
I could only get laid once, my life would
be different." Yeah, there was some
curiosity, but not enough to make that
some overweening goal. Indeed, the
first woman who seduced me, I had
to consider VERY carefully if I was willing.
Made her stop, until I could contemplate
clearly if I really wanted it with her. Decided
yes, and we became a couple, for a couple
of years.

WildMan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Sep 2007, 5:39 pm

Well, guess what. I got laid for the first time ever last night!!

All those years of chronic masturbation paid off. Most first-timers lose their load in two minutes. But half an hour into it and she was howling like a wounded cougar, convulsing like an epileptic, and pounding on the wall!! Then when it was all over she accused me of lying about being a virgin! So not only do I have endurance, but I gots skillz. Looks like I'm officially a natural-born STUD. :twisted: Now I know the next time I walk into a bar I can look at any girl in there and know that I could have her screamin' for daddy, no problemo.

You're right. I don't feel any different. I must have no feelings! Works for me. My bloody ego is the size of the Hindenburg right now. :twisted:

I think I need me a cigar. Sorry about all this braggadacio, folks, but what a night it's been!! :twisted:

Jimbogf
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2007, 5:56 pm

I'm 23 here and still a virgin, seeing other people that are older virgins really helps boost my self-esteem.

Nah I am just kidding. I am not ashamed of it, because I never really went out to get any too scared maybe, though I've had my chances. However turned them down, there has to be an emotional aspect to it.

Last edited by Jimbogf on 22 Sep 2007, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.