First date tips for this Aspie (this Fri.)

Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2007, 8:38 pm

I knew she was lying.

Whorish's dark power.

But again what would make a nigerrian scammer from online? I considered them without a soul.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2007, 9:47 pm

Central! Good to hear that!

I've been in there, just to have a little of that 'loving/being loved' feeling, it sucks when you give, but get nothing in return...

Now, move on :)

CentralFLM
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Feb 2013, 4:26 am

This story sure would have been a good one for MTV's Catfish. 5 years too late. Believe it or not 3 years later I got caught up in something a little similar to this one, but didn't let myself get as emotionally invested and it didn't last as long. A Catfish can really teach you a lot about yourself and the World. It makes you wonder if love is really even real or just some kind of chemical released in the brain when a a couple of variables change.
As for me I'm helping to raise my sweet 6 year old daughter. She was 15 months at the time of the Catfish. My wife at the time had left me emotionally and wanted to divoice. I would be lying if I said I still didn't care about her even after all these years. Loyal to the end. Yes that is our downfall.
I dated someone a couple of times after meeting them on Match.com. We just were not a fit. After being on Match for 3 months I received over 1,000 "thanks but no thanks" responses from women who I was interested in. The one thing that they all had in common of course is that they were not interested in me. No woman is. I don't have the ability or tools to approach women in public so I have to resort to a passive way of talking to them which will continue to lead me to dead ends. Why do I need to keep putting myself through that? I'm not going to.
I'm going to live the rest of my life alone because for some strange reason this is God's path for me. When my daughter is not around I do get so so lonely not just for female companionship but for general people companionship. I repel people like a bullets off a rhino's back. Maybe one day I'll learn why THIS is my cross to bare.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 5:18 am

Through dating sites, I've encountered 2 girls who claimed they got Leukemia just after talking with them for a while, and both got seem to be healed miraculously.

The first just got cancer after me telling her that it's too dangerous to have any kind of premarital relationship with her (belonging to a hostile clan, long story) - the second claimed the same after asking her why she blocked me ("I did this for your own good! I am dying!").

And both are still active on the site, with new healthy pics, so go figure. :roll:

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 5:39 am

Rise! RISE from your graaaaave!! (This thread is 5 years old!) :P

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 5:57 am

CentralFLM wrote:
This story sure would have been a good one for MTV's Catfish. 5 years too late. Believe it or not 3 years later I got caught up in something a little similar to this one, but didn't let myself get as emotionally invested and it didn't last as long. A Catfish can really teach you a lot about yourself and the World. It makes you wonder if love is really even real or just some kind of chemical released in the brain when a a couple of variables change.
As for me I'm helping to raise my sweet 6 year old daughter. She was 15 months at the time of the Catfish. My wife at the time had left me emotionally and wanted to divoice. I would be lying if I said I still didn't care about her even after all these years. Loyal to the end. Yes that is our downfall.
I dated someone a couple of times after meeting them on Match.com. We just were not a fit. After being on Match for 3 months I received over 1,000 "thanks but no thanks" responses from women who I was interested in. The one thing that they all had in common of course is that they were not interested in me. No woman is. I don't have the ability or tools to approach women in public so I have to resort to a passive way of talking to them which will continue to lead me to dead ends. Why do I need to keep putting myself through that? I'm not going to.
I'm going to live the rest of my life alone because for some strange reason this is God's path for me. When my daughter is not around I do get so so lonely not just for female companionship but for general people companionship. I repel people like a bullets off a rhino's back. Maybe one day I'll learn why THIS is my cross to bare.

i'm going to quote your update and lock the thread. too many members don't read the dates on posts and will try to help you with a long-defunct situation so there isn't much point in keeping this thread going.

thanks for coming back and giving an update.