Do you miss someone right now?

Page 7 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 170  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2007, 2:40 pm

I miss Ken, Stella and Sarah. They're friends of my family. Ken and Stella are the parents, and Sarah is their adoptive daughter. They've moved back to California, in the June of 1996, after Ken got sick with Depression. The last time that I've seen all three of them, together was when my mum, dad and I were camping with them in Oregon, a month before 9/11 happened. I haven't seen them together, since than. Sarah's in University, now. My had she grown!

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2007, 3:53 pm

Tim.

GLHARILA
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2007, 3:57 am

yes very much so

CeallachSolomon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jan 2007, 8:37 pm

I don't miss anyone, because I'm a heartless *******. :twisted:

No, while I don't miss anyone at the moment, it's only because I have no reason to. I sort of miss my recently-deceased grandmother, but I'm more happy that she died than anything else. Think about it: at the very worst, she doesn't have to deal with the pains she was going through any more. At best, she's loungin' in that great place in the sky!

sderenzi
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Jan 2007, 1:24 pm

I miss Ana Maria Zellhuber, that wonderfully brilliant older woman I met online. I shared alot of things with her but in the end it wasn't something she could feel right with, so alas I'm alone now wandering about. I did love her though, she's so smart, sensual, etc. I luV u!

+ miss ya!

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 1:58 am

Christine, and Lisa. But I know I can't be friends with either of them. They're away in other states attending other colleges now, and though I expressed interest in seeing them over the winter (when they were back down here for part of the time) they never responded.

It's so frustrating when you try so hard to make friends with people, people you KNOW are cool, people that, for once, you feel like you can actually relate to. And for a brief moment you succeed, only to find out that by the time you have, it's too late. You did all you could at the times that you could, but it wasn't enough.

Of course it wasn't...they were creeped out. I had a crush on both of them, best friends though they were, and by the time I was over Lisa and just wanted to be friends then it was almost the f*****g summer after senior year. As for Christine, god...the limerence persists.

One summer she promised she'd send letters, her preferred method of communication. The only letter I got was a postcard from Conzumel, a week before school started again. I ran into her again at school, and she promised more letters, and they never came, though she said she'd sent them. And they never came. And then, when I saw Pirates with her and Lisa (who had invited me, for she had finally found out, months late, that I was over her) and Lisa's boyfriend and Lisa's boyfriend's friend, I saw that Christine lived a block away from my house the whole freaking time, in a neighborhood where there is NOBODY else my age!

When Christine got MySpace, we traded messages, and finally it was as though I was finally getting those letters like she'd promised, even if they weren't the same ones. When she started college not long after, her letters became increasingly less frequent, until she stopped responding to my letters altogether. There were things I really wanted her to respond to, questions I had about the compassion she knew so well, the compassion I wanted so badly to have, but in the end she didn't even respond to any of it.

On the 22nd of December, Christine sent the most meager of messages. She was going to LA with Lisa's family, for the holidays. In my response, I subdued my cry for help. I was, and remain, in a crisis...hell, recently I felt suicidal for the first time since 4th grade. (I didn't tell her that, but....) Yet, she didn't reply. She didn't say anything. But she's been online, to enter political groups...and it just feels like...doesn't she care? Doesn't it matter that I'm in one of the worst times of my life? She told me that I needed to learn to trust, but all I can trust her to do is take forever to write back, if she ever writes back at all. And I miss her. I really, really miss her. Even if I didn't still have feelings for her, then I'd miss her, as a friend. I miss Lisa just as a friend, after all, even though she's been even more distant than Christine has.

Conformadore
Raven
Raven

11 Jan 2007, 1:58 am

I miss my cousins in Wales, all 9 of them.

I haven't seen them since mid 2005, but we'd always chill out, go to pubs/parties and have fun.

Good times.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 12:13 am

I miss all my role-playing buddies, but they all hate me now. :cry:

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 12:31 am

I miss Mr.KBABZ.

Katou
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jan 2007, 7:52 pm

I miss my first (and only) girlfriend.

She loved me for who I am, had a huge heart and everybody in the family loved her.
I loved her too (and still do, but things happen for a reason I suppose.)

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 8:25 pm

a girl named crystal, she now drinks excessively and has a jerk for a boyfriend... I wonder if the two things are related...

sderenzi
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jan 2007, 1:26 am

Now I miss Carmen Vargas now that's she's quit working in the building over, and that she's back with her ex-hubby. Damn :-P

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 4:34 am

yeah, which is awesome, because the person is all of some twenty feet away right now.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 7:31 am

I do not miss anyone.

People are not worth missing.

I miss my cat when I'm not with her. I miss my plants when i'm not with them.

rhubarbpluscustard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jan 2007, 7:45 am

I miss the friend I've loved one-sidedly for over two and a half years. She's now seven thousand miles away from me and having a great time with all her new friends. :cry:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 10:08 am

I still miss Melissa.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!