What kinds of women show interest in you?

Page 7 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 2:02 pm

Uri wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Uri, to be fair, ugly women are also more likely to stay single - it's not really a gender matter.

People simply prefer the good-looking people, even the ugly people themselves.

My father says that I shouldn't talk to you because you are from Lebanon and Lebanon is where terrorist organizations like Hezbollah originate and these people pretty much hate Israel and want to destroy Israel.

You father is not that educated on Lebanon.

Lebanon Bashir era, was quite pro Israel. Post civil war, less so but that is to be expected, christian militiamen backed by Israel caused massacre in a refugee camp.

However it is one of the most diverse countries in region with lots of groups.

I think most are not that patient with Israel anymore. I see Israel as similar to most of the Arab nations, as a spoilt child, not really serious about resolution, and expecting identical foreign policy from it allies. If Israel stops taking its allies for fools, then it should be taken seriously. Otherwise it deserves to be on its own.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2016, 9:02 am

Just because one isn't pro-hezbollah, doesn't mean he or she is pro-Israel.

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 10:13 am

To go back on topic....

Recently students no idea why!

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 10:05 pm

I don't seem to attract specific kinds. Just a large quantity of random.

MarbleRye
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Mar 2016, 1:05 am

I haven't really noticed a "type" to be honest, but definitely not party girls/bar stars.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 9:11 pm

> What kinds of women show interest in you?

Supermodels. It's always supermodels.

I tell them, "no, I'm just looking for a nerdy girl with glasses who bumps into things a lot." But the supermodels never believe me and they keep coming. It's very tiresome.

There Are Four Lights!

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 9:35 pm

^^ :lol: :lol:

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 11:22 pm

Gay women, mostly.

But more accurately, if we are talking about the real world, no women, as far as I can tell. They don't show it in a way I can recognise, at least.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2016, 12:12 am

Darmok wrote:
> What kinds of women show interest in you?

Supermodels. It's always supermodels.

I tell them, "no, I'm just looking for a nerdy girl with glasses who bumps into things a lot." But the supermodels never believe me and they keep coming. It's very tiresome.

Serious? or sarcasm?

Because this is what I actually go through.

I come across as what one might describe as 'broish' and I usually attract the females that hang around them.

Meanwhile the type Im actually interested in won't give me the time of day. I rarely ever see any of the type I'm interested in out and about, and even when I do they're not interested whatsoever. I was friends with a few nerdy/geeky girls in high school, but nothing more and everytime I tried to pursue one it didn't work out. My girlfriends have all been different than the typical nerd girl in their own ways. The only two people in my group that said something positive about my appearance said it behind my back, and it was the snobby, shallow, catty girl, and the snobby, shallow, catty effeminate gay guy.

Meanwhile I get attention all the time from the shallow, uptight girls you'd expect were popular in high school, who for simple reasons I will call 'divas'. I've been called 'cute' by two before. A prank was played on me by some dudes where they wrote a girls name and love heart on a letter and put it near me on the table to think I was going to give it to her and I moved the note somewhere else, but she saw it - she continued looking at me for the rest of the day. She too was a 'diva'. I was catcalled by a mixed/black girl and her little diva posse when I got the mail shirtless. I was catcalled by a pair of divas, a black and white one, when I was just sitting in the passenger seat of a car at a stoplight. My Tinder matches are usually the mixed race/black divas.

Online, on a facebook teen dating group I posted a portfolio and picture, only one result - 14 year old part-time model.

F*ck. Her personality was just as uninteresting to me as I predicted it would be.

I just want some plain, average, cute/quirky, geeky, hyperactive, playful, innocently childish girl who is also headstrong, Feminist, independent, mature and intelligent. Just like my ex-girlfriend was...

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2016, 3:08 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
Gay women, mostly.

But more accurately, if we are talking about the real world, no women, as far as I can tell. They don't show it in a way I can recognise, at least.

I ended up kissing passionately a lesbian on saturday. Well guess she is bisexual now, first man she has kissed since childhood (meaning like 12-13) :S

don't ask me how it just happened and she started it!! well we do like more or less everything the same.