Relationships through myspace?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Relyt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Nov 2005, 7:28 pm

how possible is this? i think i may be able to pull this off. that is, if i dont come off as a stalker to whoever it is im talking to :?

my myspace should be available through my www url.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2005, 7:32 pm

Relyt wrote:
how possible is this? i think i may be able to pull this off. that is, if i dont come off as a stalker to whoever it is im talking to :?

Possible? Depends on your definition of relationship. Stalker? Depends on your definition of stalker. Actually, it more depends on the OTHER person's definition of stalker.

Relyt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Nov 2005, 8:03 pm

heh.. well it almost happened once.. at least i would like to believe it almost happened. im friends with her now :)

ma_137
Toucan
Toucan

07 Nov 2005, 7:32 pm

Its happening to me right now. We've gone on our second official date since meeting. I"ll tell you how things go. Thus far, i'm enjoying every minute of it and I can honestly say, she's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen.

Relyt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Nov 2005, 10:41 pm

that's what i want to happen to me. and if not on myspace, perhaps in college? i heard a lot of long lasting relationships begin in college.

Cassidys
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Nov 2005, 6:45 pm

I think myspace is a great way to meet people, ecpecially if you are not that great at face to face conversations, cause you can lighten the mood a little first on the net, then when you finnaly meet the person you already kinda feel comfortable with them, so its easier to just do it.

Ive met my fair share of myspace girls, because I live in a very highly populated area, and just about everyone and their mommy is on myspace.

Ice_Man708
Raven
Raven

05 Dec 2005, 5:39 pm

yeah i know. I had a friend who had a myspace stalker. he he, i ummmm......took care of him for her 8).
i've met a few chicks of myspace, and i'm currently going out with one. wiish me luck, ladies i'll keep you posted if we break up.
my sn is Ice Man for myspace, look me up

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2005, 9:12 pm

I only use myspace as a place to put my photos and look at the photos of people I know.

I get alot of friend requests, but ignore 98%.

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2005, 9:59 pm

i really hated myspace when i tried it.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2005, 11:56 pm

Relyt wrote:

with that sort of attitude about it in mind, it probably won't. You have to go on there expecting nothing, just being yourself, just chillin, and let them come to you on their own because you built your profile well and represented yourself in a way that they found touching, inspiring, etc.. If you hound after women pretty much anywhere you'll get the same result.

Seanybaby
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Dec 2005, 8:35 pm

I think myspace is cool, though only a couple of people I know use it. Maybe once I find out who else is online.....

Javid
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Dec 2005, 2:27 pm

I posted a profile for this purpose a while ago. No bites so far :[

Ice_Man708
Raven
Raven

22 Jan 2006, 11:47 pm

i found another site that is like myspace. it's called tagworld.com.
it cool

alblurt_06
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jan 2006, 11:57 pm

Relyt wrote:

I really don't encourage the usage of myspace. It's not that safe and sexual predators may come after you.

CHAOS
Raven
Raven

23 Jan 2006, 12:28 am

You never know who you're truly talking to online. Some people are just lucky to find real, good people. I've gotten a few sluts trying to friend me. I dispise those kind pf people. All I can say is, if you meet make it in a public place and try to go with a friend.

SuXEed
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jan 2006, 2:49 am

alblurt_06 wrote:
Relyt wrote:

I really don't encourage the usage of myspace. It's not that safe and sexual predators may come after you.

I only went to myspace for a short time, gave up as even on there I found meeting new friends hard. However, meeting 8 people doesn't mean none were paedos. One guy (VenturaFX) just asked me to talk on msn, and knowing I'm 16 (now 17) and a guy, and him being 26, he kept making innuendoes that I missed, being naive and asexual. However, when he asked the size of my penis, he went on the block list and a bulletin about the paedo flew round. I hope he chokes :D