Why did she hide everything in from me?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

11 Apr 2014, 6:34 am

Sorry for my long post!

Recently I came across my 3rd grade classmate. It has been almost 13 years since we last met but we still remember each other name clearly which I’m really pleased to know. She happens to be a new lecturer in my university.

We met once as she was the exam monitor for my class final exam. The bad thing was that at that time I didn't recognize her even a bit while she really was. Then, after a month, I checked my schedule for new semester and was very surprised see her name there. Only at that time that I realized she teaches just three class away from me. Yet, I was not completely sure that the girl was her or not since I couldn't recognize her face.

Lucky, my current lecturer is her friend and ask her to clarify it for me. In fact, she is that little girl in my 3rd grade class.
After that, I added her to Facebook but she didn't accept my request immediately. She accepted it a day later, several hours after she posted a shocking status about her primary school life. Throughout her primary school, she was constantly bullied and isolated by classmates which was like a nightmare to her and haunted her throughout her childhood. We were good friend in the childhood. We had been in the same class for a few years but I didn’t even noticed anything. I feel really bad to finally know what she went through. I feel really guilty I didn’t do anything for her when she need someone the most. She mentioned that those painful experience shaped her mentally and made her a lot stronger. In fact, she becomes one of the most outstanding student in the university.

We talked a little in Facebook and I’m really glad as she said that she remembered me as the quite boy with pure heart.

Two days later, without a warning, she puts her posts, photos, and everything about her to restrict. I can’t access any of her information even her profile picture. She seems to hide not only me but every of her friend. I feel really bad. I don’t understand this. I might accidently have done something wrong that really hurt her. A week later, I messaged her to ask about it and she told me that I have done nothing wrong and I’m cool. She continued that everything will be normal soon.

It’s been a month but it is still the same. I think she might be upset because I didn’t recognise her when we met. I think she might have noticed me long ago since in the previous semester, we were at the floor and I walked pass her class all the time. Until now, we haven’t met in person yet, I mean since we know each other again. At the moment, I walks in front of her class every day hoping to have a small talk with her but she is always teaching when I’m there and I have to try again next day.

Was she upset because I didn’t recognise her? Did I do anything wrong? Why did she do that?

P.S: She is a person with pure soul. I really amazed by her inner beauty. I love her

Melle
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jun 2016, 5:32 pm

If she says everything is cool with you then it probably is. I recently did something similar with my facebook account (I'm also an aspie female) and it was because of someone else bullying and cyberstalking me. Chances are she has something similar going on and it's nothing directed at you.
Melle

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 5:38 pm

What's the deal with this user? Site glitch?