Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

SlayerOwnz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Nov 2009, 12:05 am

I really don't know what to do. I'll explain EVERYTHING...

There's a girl i like, her name is Holliee. We originally were going out, until her Mum abused her to the point she was forced to. We still love each other, but for some reason, I'm really scared to talk to her, it's like I fear her doing something bad to me, and the fact I don't talk to her at school much at all, I'm always scared when i get home she'll talk to me on MSN saying she's hates me or doesnt love me anymore. Normally when i look at her, she smiles back, but today.. She didn't at all, i'm wondering if she was in a bad mood or didn't want me to look at her. This is the question, does she still love me?

I get scared everyday after school she'll say doesnt love me anymore :'( i need ideas as well on talking to her without getting scared or shy with her.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 12:20 am

So it's really the mother who is to blame?

If thats the case you could keep talking to her at school but avoid any home interaction

LivingOutsideTheBox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Nov 2009, 2:54 am

Sounds very familiair to me.

There's no easy way out of this. Eventually I just got over my girl. Was not a very fun experience. The best thing you can be right now is at peace inside. Think with that gigantic block of logic of yours, at the very least, be a stable factor, in case she needs you, or, worse, in case she's not gonna be with you and you're gonna have to face hormonal detox+the misery of a loved one.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 8:49 am

I can understand why you feel that way, and I bet there are some mixed emotions in you about what happened to her and the way her mother reacted.
But she is sad as well, the fact that she is smiling towards you in school is that she wants you to connect with her she is getting upset and confused because you are not approaching her.
She's not backing away, you are, you are frightened of something that is going to happen, not something that has happened yet. If you go to her and tell her how you feel she will appreciate you more, if you continiue to stay away... ten the only outcome is that she will stop loving you, you cannot show that you love someone if they are not there.
I don't think you should be scared anymore, just go up to her and say hi, ask her if you can talk in private and tel her face to face that you never ment harm and that you still like her if she still feels the same.

The reason she wasn't very happy the other day was because she is confused and she doesn't understand why you are, what look to her that your pushing her away.
No more pushing and being scared, just go talk to her, she would like that.

Problem solved.
(don't hide things from her, not even how you feel)

:cat:

Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 4:54 pm

if you continue with that kind of behavior she may very well think you're avoiding her

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 5:07 pm

886 wrote:
if you continue with that kind of behavior she may very well think you're avoiding her

jeah, don't slay yourself slayer

Orbyss
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 5:29 pm

My boyfriend has done something similar in the past and we've both bee through this with each other. Be honest with her, talk with her on MSN and tell her you've not been approaching her because you're really scared you'll cause he to hate you. It's very simple. I highly doubt she'll feel badly toward you for saying that, but she may have a hard time knowing how to react. But a lot of girls really like guys showing their vulnerable sides, and if she already really liked you, she liked you for you on some level, anyway.

Afterthought: these young relationships are making me go squishy; they're so adorable. :C

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2009, 1:53 pm

I'd assume ANY MSN conversation she holds is rated "PIR/POS" (parents in room/parents over shoulder).

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2009, 5:57 pm

I understand how you feel. If she usually smiles back, then it will probably mean you won't have a problem at all. I know you said she didn't today, but like you said, she may have been in a bad mood. I suggest trying to talk to her and seeing if you can sort this, I know it's hard, but you may have to explain the situation. (I ain't good at love, but this is my best advice. :?)

SpongeBobRocksMao!