Asexual 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Other 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
Other 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 74

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2006, 9:27 pm

I am now pansexual...although I lean a little bit towards lesbianism.Also,here is a new question for all of you?How long did it take for you to know and accept your sexuality?

-SpaceCase :)

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2006, 9:40 pm

I just mentioned this in the chatroom last night. I don't have any desire to date a guy, but I do have bi-curiosities.

Kiss_my_AS
Toucan
Toucan

19 Feb 2006, 10:59 pm

I knew I wasn't completely straight since my first 'naughty dream'. At first I just saw it as a temporary phase to explore things and reverted back to 'straighthood' again. But after more than a handful of drawbacks, I accepted the fact that my sexual interests do not have to involve the female part of humanity per se. That was in my mid-teens.

ProwlingParadox
Raven
Raven

19 Feb 2006, 11:45 pm

it changes dependind on my mood

BladeX
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Feb 2006, 12:12 am

Right now I'm in the "curious" stage and have been for awhile. Sometimes my "naughty dreams" as someone else put it involve guys, other times, females. Sometimes my mind goes "you're completely straight" and other times not so much lol. So I'm really not sure *shrugs*.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 1:58 am

I always thought that an Aspie could not be gay. They are the extreme way that a man thinks, the complete polar opposite of gay, the feminine way a man thinks.

I know if you put a hole bunch of NT men in jail, with the lack of female company they would be at each other sexually eventually . I don’t think this would happen to Aspies.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 3:49 am

I never really had a "curiosity" stage. I just hope it's not latent 8O

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 6:44 am

I voted "other" but an "all" option would have been more applicable.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 7:41 am

Straight, but women to me are just women dragging around smelly babies. I'm to old for teens and not interested in those who have kids.

Astarael
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 8:05 am

Well essentially bi-curious but I voted bisexual because I lean more to that then heterosexual.

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 9:32 am

SpaceCase wrote:
How long did it take for you to know and accept your sexuality?
-SpaceCase :)

I have nearly always known I am heterosexual but I don't know if I'll ever accept it.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 2:32 pm

Kiss_my_AS wrote:
I accepted the fact that my sexual interests do not have to involve the female part of humanity per se. That was in my mid-teens.

You don’t have to be a lesbian at all, I am sure you can get any AS man on this site and you are very pretty lady so you shouldn’t have any problems with NT either.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 2:49 pm

I found this.Maybe it will help:

An individual's interest, either sexual or otherwise, in another individual. The most frequently used labels for orientations are heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transexual or transgendered, asexual, pansexual, and omnisexual. Following is a description of each orientation and examples of each in the real world.

Heterosexual - Attracted to individuals of the opposite sex.

Homosexual - Attracted to individuals of the same sex.

Bisexual - Attracted to individuals of either sex.

Transexual - An individual born as one gender, but who believes that their identity is that of the opposite sex. 1/2 of transexuals retain their sexual orientation after surgery while 1/2 reverses their sexual orientation after surgery.

Asexual - An individual who is not physically attracted in other people.

Pansexual - An individual who is not interested in others for their physical attraction, but rather, for their identity.

Omnisexual - An individual who is not interested in physical attraction and only interested in sexual gratification.Heterosexual: Straight individuals.

Homosexual: Gay and Lesbian individuals.

Bisexual: Bi individuals.

Transexual: Men who believe they are mentally women and women who believe they are mentally men. NOT necessarily transvestites, crossdressers, drag queens, or drag kings. Also referred to as Transgendered.

Asexual: People who are content to not engage in sex. Please note that individuals who have homosexual thoughts but are afraid to "be caught faking straight" may use this to diffuse suspicion.

Pansexual: Soul mates. For instance, individuals who fall in love with an individual who later becomes transgendered, but still retains the relationship. This is the ultimate in a long term relatioship free of sexual limitations, and ultimately choosing to be with an individual who mentally "completes" you.

Omnisexual: An individual interested only in orgasm. Straight men having anal sex or oral sex with other men (AKA on the down low) simply for the pleasure of it is an example. Please note that this has NOTHING AT ALL to do with physical attr

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 2:52 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Kiss_my_AS wrote:
I accepted the fact that my sexual interests do not have to involve the female part of humanity per se. That was in my mid-teens.

You don’t have to be a lesbian at all, I am sure you can get any AS man on this site and you are very pretty lady so you shouldn’t have any problems with NT either.

uh, he's a guy

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 2:57 pm

What do you call men who are interested in women they ave absolutely no chance to get only for sex?

Vandike
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2006, 3:07 pm

Lonermutant wrote:
What do you call men who are interested in women they ave absolutely no chance to get only for sex?

Ineligible eligible bachelors.