Disney Loving Singles And So On...

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jun 2010, 11:13 pm

Now I'm not a 24/7 happy, fluffy, Winnie the Pooh lover like you all are thinking when you hear Disney.
I'm into all Disney, but some.
My favorite Disney stuff is Pirates of the Caribbean, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Haunted Mansion, Alice and Wonderland and so on.
I also love the cute stuff like the Disney Princesses and such.
I want to see Toy Story 3 and Tangled, the upcoming Repunzal Disney Story (when it comes out).
I love going to Walt Disney World and wearing the hats and just enjoying the events, surroundings, and fun.
I see a character, I must get a pic and autograph :lol:
I love The Haunted Mansion Ride the most and then Pirates Of The Caribbean Ride.
I love going on the dark rides and having fun seeing the shows and characters walking around.
I want to go during the Halloween time someday.
I also want to go to Disneyland to see The Haunted Mansion Holiday Events.
I want to meet a guy who doesn't mind showing his Disney Fun Loving Self. :oops:
I also want to find a guy that won't mind dressing up as characters and letting me do such things for Halloween or just to have fun on rare occassions and take pictures, you know Cosplay. (I have mentioned it before.)
I won't force that man to do anything he want, like I've heard no one will be Edward Cullen, but we could always do some kind of scary vampire thing if they're up to it.
Many of the things I want to do as couples dress up other then Bella and Edward are:
Joker~Harley, Jack~Sally, Mrs. Lovett~Sweeney Todd, Phantom~Christine, Alice~Hatter, Haunted Mansion Bride~Groom, and anything else my twisted mind can come up with lol.
I'd never force a thing on my BF or Hubby (if it ever happened lol).
I just hope one day I do find the right guy and we fall in love and get married and do all the things married ppl do.
Man I'm babbling :( Sorry for that, I just haven't been on in forever and want to get my feelings out on what I wish I could do now.

Most of wich I'd love to cuddle in a chair or on a couch and watch movies, talk, walk, have fun, everything that a couple enjoys.
I'd try and do things he would like to do if he does the same for me :D

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2010, 11:18 pm

I enjoy Disney and so does my girlfriend.
& those all sound like good ideas for fun stuff to do :)

good luck with your search!

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jun 2010, 11:24 pm

Thanks so much for the encouragement :D

Rakshasa72
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 3:14 am

About 4 years ago I went down to Anaheim with my brother for a WoW Convention. We got there a day early. So we decided to check out the Disney parks. We went to the California Experience? Park first and road some rides. It was fun. Although I did kind of feel silly being 30+ and riding rides. They closed the California park early because they where bringing in the kids for halloween.

We went to Disneyland to do some shopping and, we had a heck of a time finding Poo's Corner to get some presents for my older sister. I got her a clock that was a representation of Owl's house from the "blustery day". Complete with a spinning piglet in a "snow" globe with autim leaves. We spent most of our time at the disney park shopping for presents. It was fun. I'd like to go back sometime.

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jun 2010, 3:59 pm

Never feel silly when it comes to Disney :D
Everyone is a child at heart :wink:

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 5:51 pm

I love Tron; that's about all, as far as Disney goes, haha. Finding a girl who is into... generally bizarre things would be nice.

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jun 2010, 10:00 pm

Xeno wrote:
I love Tron; that's about all, as far as Disney goes, haha. Finding a girl who is into... generally bizarre things would be nice.

I'm guessing you'll be going to see the sequel?

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2010, 12:00 am

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie wrote:
Xeno wrote:

I'm guessing you'll be going to see the sequel?

Oh, absolutely. XD

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2010, 12:44 am

Not to mention the majority of Disney movies are laced with themes that would only be really appreciated by an adult or at least an adolescent.

examples: the quote "praise allah" in Aladin, Pleasure Island in pinochio, etc.

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jun 2010, 1:47 pm

True lol XD
I remember hearing about the under tons and such in all the Disney movies. You can actually see some if you try to look, but you have to wonder are some actually there lol. I know there are for sure hidden Mickey's in some of the movies and in the parks XD

KittenWithAWhip
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2010, 2:18 pm

Damn you, Ariel. LOL Seriously, though, I grew up about fifteen minutes from Disneyland, and it can be a rather magical place. :wink:

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jun 2010, 2:41 pm

Lol, and true. I've been to WDW 3 times and can't wait to go again XD

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 11:45 am

KittenWithAWhip wrote:

Damn you, Ariel. LOL Seriously, though, I grew up about fifteen minutes from Disneyland, and it can be a rather magical place. :wink:

Couldn't agree with you more. Might I add the fact that Walt Disney was racist? And that Disney is partially responsible for bad music acts? Don't give me wrong, I love Disney movies but with caution.

nere-chan
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Jun 2010, 10:30 am

Totally agree ^^