Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Zombi3
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Aug 2010, 4:04 am

Hello all. I'm finding myself wishing I had someone to cuddle with instead of the 11 pillows and 5 blankets on my bed. I love my pillows and blankets, but they don't talk to me and lack the ability to pet me. I am currently 25 years of age and lack independence, but if you're interested in me for my financial security, I'm not sure we'd work out. I'm looking to meet girls around the ages of 22-26, please don't be big on drinking and getting wasted all the time as I have a bad relationship with alcohol and I don't like what it does to people. I play a lot of video games. I mean A LOT. I'm not greasy and covered in zits, I shower daily. I listen to the band Emery like it's my job. I'm pretty sure they wrote all their songs for me, they just don't know it yet. I own and operate my own car, I absolutely LOVE my Volkswagen. I could write for days, but please do respond with something. If you love sleeping in mounds of pillows and blankets and have a massive passion for Final Fantasy games, the band Emery and Volkswagens, we should probably start planning our wedding. ^_^

bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2010, 1:48 pm

my friend, please go outside and find something you like to do that makes money. independance is a huge turn on to women