Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Sep 2010, 2:41 am

I am sure that i could find a girlfriend, I just feel that i may have been looking in the wrong places all along. I am decent looking, decent body and all. I have seen guys with far worse looks and body get girlfriends so I know I can find one. But where do i look for one?

I have friends that are girls but they seemed to have friend zoned me and I am signed up for community college so i wont be in dorms.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2010, 7:08 am

Join stuff on campus & see if you make a connection with any female members. Go for co-ed stuff so you don't give off an unwanted stereotype that will most likely be inaccurate such as looking like a creeper, or possibly homosexual if you come off as very sweet or something. I don't know what you look like or your mannerisms so I have no idea if the stereotypes I mentioned could be an issue :?. Also, becoming friends with a girl first is not a bad idea b/c it will give you something in common. I would hope that friendship would make any kind of romantic connection deeper and (though I have no experience with this) give you some comfort if you do break up so you don't necessarily have to block the ex from your life.

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2010, 11:52 am

Peko wrote:
Join stuff on campus & see if you make a connection with any female members. Go for co-ed stuff so you don't give off an unwanted stereotype that will most likely be inaccurate such as looking like a creeper, or possibly homosexual if you come off as very sweet or something. I don't know what you look like or your mannerisms so I have no idea if the stereotypes I mentioned could be an issue :?. Also, becoming friends with a girl first is not a bad idea b/c it will give you
something in common. I would hope that friendship would make any kind of romantic connection deeper and (though I have no experience with this) give you some comfort if you do break up so you don't necessarily have to block the ex from your life.

lol @ homosexuals all being 'sweet'!

I don't think the friend route is a good one for people with social issues - I struggle to maintain each individually, switching a friend to lover would just be too difficult for me to instigate!

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2010, 3:04 am

No idea why you were wondering what I look like, but im 6'2", weigh about 160 or so, blond hair blue eyes, and a goatee.