You know what also grinds my gears?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

JimmyNeurtonRules
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2006, 2:41 pm

When the someone you love breaks your heart!

I mean sure it feels empty & sad, but it makes you wanna commit suicide, ya' know? Well if you did you would miss out on all wonderful things coming next year like Pirates of the Carribean 3! (I wanna see if Jack Sparrow is alive and how the f*** Barbossa revived!)

And thats what really grinds my gears! Back 2 u happy aspies! ^_^

diseased
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2006, 9:38 pm

Sorry... that sucks.

I was originally going to answer "not fully disengaging the clutch", but...

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 9:08 pm

In this case, I would say "throwing a wrench into the engine". Sorry, JimmyNeurtonRules, I can't relate to having a broken heart. My view on love is very rational and objective, which eliminates any chance of a broken heart altogether. When people tell me "do what your heart tell you", I say "well, it's telling me to eat less cholesterol, but how is that relevant to our conversation?"

autisticon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Oct 2006, 8:55 pm

The worst part is how you always say you'll stay friends but that never works... right now I find myself in that situation. I've moved on and found someone else, but I miss the friendship I had with my ex... she hasnt spoken to me in over a week, and I'm used to talking to her 5x a day. She wont answer my messages, and I know she's been on her computer. I'm tempted to just pop in but I have a feeling thats exactly what she wants me to do.

I hate games... oh how that grinds my gears :P

As far as the suicide part goes... as much as I hate to admit it, I've been there. I know how much it can rip apart your heart and make you feel like it isnt worth bothering anymore. Its hard to find the point in life sometimes, but there must be a reason to keep on trying. I'll let you know when I figure out what that is

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 10:19 pm

True my ex as of a week ago continues to tell me, and tell her friends (who coincidentally tell me) that I'm sleeping with every woman she's ever spoke to, considering I've been alone for around 2 weeks and just got out of hospital its preposterous, the games are so annoying and I simply don't have time for them anymore..