Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ELLCIM
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2006, 1:12 am

...and ELLCIM is no better off now than he was at this time a year ago. Here is the year in rejections from girls.

March - A local girl I had met on a bus in December appeared at the cafe I work in one day when I was working, and remembered who I was. We chatted then I got a phone number and e-mail address from her, which she gladly gave me. On MSN days later, she told me she has a boyfriend.

March - Just a week after the first one, a local girl I've known for four years and whom I have liked for 3 years admitted in an e-mail that she had had a boyfriend for a couple of weeks. As of now, as far as I know, they're still together. She and I remain good friends, although I hear from her less since she left town for university.

April - A local girl I met on Lavalife told me I was too innocent.

April - Another girl, just a day or two after the first one, also told me I was too innocent. The girl, from Fredericton, New Brunswick (living here in Ontario), outright asked me out of the blue how many girls I had kissed before.

April - Yet another Lavalife girl, from Welland, Ontario was supposed to meet me for coffee on April 12th. My grandfather died around that time, and the funeral just happened to fall on the 12th. I emailed her and explained the situation, and she responded very kindly telling me that she's always there for me. Immediately after that, she hooked up with another guy, deleted me from MSN, and told me she was seeing someone else.

May - The final girl on Lavalife that I contacted was from Lambton County, Ontario. In late April my laptop's hard drive and motherboard crashed and I was without the computer for at least three weeks. The girl had given me her phone number but I only had it on the computer, and it was lost. By the time I had the computer back and was able to contact her again, she had hooked up with another guy.

July - A local girl whom I had known for over two years and I had been interested in from the beginning stopped coming on MSN the day after my grandfather died. I was unable to call her on the phone because she was working at least 3 different jobs. Finally she e-mailed me saying she was seeing someone, and I haven't heard from her since. She had been a good friend prior to this.

September - Over the summer I e-mailed a local girl from one of my classes last year, telling her that I'd like to hang out. She said that she'd love to. Trouble was, there was never a convienient time. And when I asked her to a dance for early October, she had to work. Haven't seen her on MSN since, although she is still friendly to me in passing.

November - Tonight, I received a phone call on the bus from a girl I had gone out with a week earlier for coffee (she is from the Toronto area). She told me she's not attracted to me.

And that's not even all the girls I've pursued to a lower degree.

Last edited by ELLCIM on 23 Nov 2006, 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2006, 6:20 am

Wow, that's a lot of girls.

- Emerson