Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2012, 2:29 am

Haha seriously, you guys so right about everything what conclude in my issues with women. It not even hard as you think. Smart, intelligent, nice, adapted to learning environment and help seeker aspie guy like me is persistent to finding someone that who you really like. Okay here is a short essay true story of what happened to me very lately.

I started my first day of my final semester for bachelor degree yesterday. Came to very first class of the week. So I stood outside just enjoying fresh air while waiting to enter into the class for about 15minutes (I was tad early!). Meanwhile, I glanced at this young lady who is trying to seek out right room because she look so absolutely beautiful! I just being a typical guy peeking at women. So I just being myself at this stage. However, half decent she asked me a quick question to me if this is right room for my class. I got a little nervous answering her yes it is right room. I realised that this pretty women is in same class as me. Then suddenly I talked to her with great sense of humour that engaged the conversation with each others. Then yes indeed it was something I thought things turn around at this moment. We talked about things such as, what course you doing, what is your name, where you are from and that etc. After her questions answered me, I got blind because I felt something a little special going on. Her beautiful eyes looked onto me while I tried my best staying in contact with her eyes. One good thing here, I told her I was having trouble hearing her. Then I explained her about my hearing loss, so she can clarify her speech. Then it did worked.

Similarities between us are:
1. Doing same course: Bachelor of Environmental Sustainability
2. Love the environment.
3. Love doing physical fitness/exercising
4. Personality
5. etc etc.

Anyways, I opened the door of the lecture room for her as being her first time having a class in Australia. I noticed she got a little blushed. Meanwhile in class, we had some kind of smiling eye contact on and off while the lecturer is in progress. Of course we are both very committed to stay on course with the class. I'm not having any trouble for this cause. I am really want to focus the class and stay with someone at the same time. However, we exchanged further information of what she likes after the class finished. Then I helped her about finding a room of her next class. At this point, I found out we are also in same other 2 classes! This mean we are in 3 out of 4 same classes for entire semester! Gosh help me! LOL.

So today. She didn't turned up at first class because her bus went late back to uni (she lives on campus though) as she had a run along the foreshore of Townsville City. However, she did caught up with last class this afternoon. During her absence, I had some thoughts of her being lost around the campus! But nevermind, this was resolved at the end. So before I head to home here right now. We talked some more. Helped the map of her next classes again etc. I asked her if she wants to do fitness frenzy classes at our uni gym tomorrow for couple of hours doing pilates/balance, bodypump, core fitness, bodyattack sort of classes. She said yes in such a sudden response. I was like "Oh thats a quick response". Then thought I got bit surprised because we both knew only for a couple of days. Progressively, it just quickly very acceptable and comfortable with each others.

In all relation of my thoughts and telling people in past few years about my problems with women because of my aspieness and hearing loss, this time I never felt so good! I never expected this to happen. NEVER did. I'm not going to expect anything more from her from the point tomorrow we going to hang out at the gym and sustainability stall at the markets on campus. I would feel lesser approach next time to beware of my unintentions. So any thoughts of what is exactly going on this so far?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 2:32 am

She wants you to smash her back doors in.

Get in there and tell her you feel attracted and if she feels the same way, go for a French kiss, don't expect women to make the first move or initiate.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2012, 2:38 am

Wolfheart wrote:

Get in there and tell her you feel attracted and if she feels the same way, go for a French kiss, don't expect women to make the first move or initiate.

Isn't this bad move? Too fast?

I forget to add something. She gave me her number without me asking for it....is that new?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 2:47 am

AussieMatty wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

I forget to add something. She gave me her number without me asking for it....is that new?

Not at all, people are dynamic and their moods can change as quick as their feelings can. She is expecting you to initiate and she wants you to initiate. If you don't initiate the intimacy, she will assume that you are not confident and this could lower your attraction value to her.

She has given you a positive sign that she likes you and giving you her number means she wants to get to know you better. Be confident and positive in your approach, try to keep the assertive and self awareness going in your mind, don't let negativity slip in and I think you will have this one in the bag.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2012, 4:11 am

Wolfheart wrote:
AussieMatty wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

Not at all, people are dynamic and their moods can change as quick as their feelings can. She is expecting you to initiate and she wants you to initiate. If you don't initiate the intimacy, she will assume that you are not confident and this could lower your attraction value to her.

She has given you a positive sign that she likes you and giving you her number means she wants to get to know you better. Be confident and positive in your approach, try to keep the assertive and self awareness going in your mind, don't let negativity slip in and I think you will have this one in the bag.

I stop doing the initiation before because I got rejected and I didn't knew she like me back and that kind of stuff. This is why I let girl to initiate me otherwise I look desperate and that etc. If you get an idea.....

Aharon
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 4:25 am

I think a French kiss might come across as somewhat aggressive, On the other hand, I don't know when a good time to do anything else would be. When I was dating, I tried to be very receptive, but my wife made the first moves, since I'm not good at reading people.

I think if you can both agree you're in a dating status, it might be fine to give a small kiss after a night out; and just follow her if she's expecting more than a peck.

We are not so different from potted plants in that, if given everything we need to be properly nourished, the outcome can be incredibly contrary to when we are not. A flower won't grow in flour, and neither can we.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 6:32 am

:? Is this the same AussieMatty that was so negative of himself? He's talking to a woman and SHE IS RESPONDING? 8O

OMG! Get you AM! Someone's showing their colours out there. ;)

Seriously though, if you feel a spark then you gotta tell her upfront and personal... don't let your past tell you otherwise. She gave you her number so that means she totally wants you to make a move. ;) Let the bunny see the carrot.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 6:38 am

AussieMatty wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

Well you'd have to know what setting works best. ;) Fast, Slow, Hard, Soft.
Good thing is you do get commentary and your performance is rated at the end.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 6:41 am

Wolfheart wrote:

You sure you mean her front doors?

Back doors is so American. :lol:

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2012, 7:25 am

Well I texted her earlier tonight and she didn't answered it. I know its toga night at our uni club tonight, probably she is there? I'm not really into party girls.......but the difficulty is she loves fitness stuff but drink at same time? I think that is bad combination?

EDIT: Do I feel so screwed that I texted her like 4hours after she gave me the number? I said in text about who I am (she didn't get my number), and explain something about our market day stall tomorrow which I forget to add because she was in a rush at the time. The stall is more of what she study in the course. One point, she told me text me before going to the gym together tomorrow afternoon.

Am I doing something wrong? I have to apologise to her for 4hour sudden? Did I screwed this chance?

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 7:52 am

Don't get too worked up. I had several guy friends in college. Be glad you made a good impression. If she shows up at the gym there might be something.

Aspiedude2011
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jul 2012, 9:51 am

No you didn't screw anything up by texting her 4 hours after gettin her number. She was probably just busy. That's the thing about texts, they're there for the other person to answer at their leisure. So don't get so worked up. As for how to proceed, don't go straight for a French kiss. THAT would be too soon. But I would tell her that you like her and ask if she would like to go out sometime (give an exact time and place) and if she says yes and all goes well on said date then kiss her. Not a french kiss, just a regular kiss.

MightyMorphin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 10:04 am

Yeah no French kissing unless you are going to be compassionate with this person.

Honestly, I would take it slow. Maybe she just wants to be your friend after all?

Just see how it goes over the course of a month I reckon, that's a decent time to get to know someone after first meeting them, and then see what she's doing then. See how she's responding to you etc.

I've put myself out on the firing line many times too soon, and been shot down quicker than you can say "Bang!".

I'm not saying this girl isn't interested in you, I'm just saying don't go in too fast. :)

Good luck! I wish a nice girl would pay attention to me ><

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2012, 6:01 pm

Ok, so don't text again until she text me back during today? I may have to text her to give her the time for going to the gym later this afternoon.

Drakeman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jul 2012, 6:10 pm

You're doing everything right. Honestly, based on what I've read, she likes you. You obviously like her, and you know not to smother her but take some initiative.

Just keep being yourself. If it doesn't work out, it's the girl's fault, not yours. Personally, I think something will come out of you two.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2012, 11:23 pm

So she did messaged me today. We are about to meet up before the gym to give her stuff that she missed from the sustainability stall. Going in about an hour. I have no idea why i get to point of why she isn't responding me. I feel weird for being wrong! It's not......