Page 1 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 7:53 am

At the risk of looking like a total pervert, let me just ask this question. Do you think an aspie could handle a small harem? Assuming it was cool with a particular government and populace, do you think that let's say a harem in an Asian areanwould be hard to manage? Kind of curious. Thanks.

mattarga
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 May 2013, 8:10 am

Well, zacb, if you are serious about this harem thing,here's a page I want to point you to. Also, I would do some online research about harems. I do know from what I was reading a little while ago that they are not legal in the US, not unless you are extremely rich and could get authorities to look the other way, which is a sticky situation in itself.

Build Your Own Harem

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 8:16 am

Thanks man. It is one of those thoughts in the back of my mind, if all else fails, get what I mean?

mattarga
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 May 2013, 8:29 am

Yes, I get what you mean. Personally I would be lucky to have at least one woman to be with all of the time. Twenty or more? Whew!! I would either be called lucky or crazy. If I had that many women chasing after me, I would be saying, "Thank You, God!"

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 8:38 am

Well, here in the States where I am, I get glances and flirts, which I am trying to take advantage of and get out og my shell more, but a tad bit confused. I have talked with many Asians, and from what I have seen, I like it. It seems there is a surplus of women in some Asian countries. So depending on circumstance, I might consider it. Not too many though, just enough for variety. Maybe one from this area, or that area. Idk your finances, but perhaps you could look into other options. I have, and as of right now I am just trying to kill time until I could perhaps expat, and maybe go solo or multiple. In the mean time, I wanna try my luck at a little chasing ;) .

mattarga
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 May 2013, 8:44 am

The other option thing is what I was just telling jerry00 about, things like meetup groups or interest clubs. I told him to check out meetup.com. I've checked it out, and the groups in my area radius, quite frankly, suck. But, I did find a MidSouth Georgia Star Wars group in Macon, FanForce Macon. They meet the second Thursday of every month and I am considering checking them out. Who knows, I might find a lady there, can't ever tell. :shrug:

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 8:56 am

I actually checked out a Spanish group, which I want to get into more now that college is done. I wanted to join Toastmasters, but they quit. Might check out a card tournament here. And if I am lucky, perhaps I could start a chapter of the Libertarian Party here. Crosses fingers lol. But yeah, I tend to read a lot on and off, and learn over the summer. Might set up and investment account (the market is kinda sucking right now in terms of value, but trying to find value). Kind of used to my computer and writing, but it's broke, so that kinda sucks. But trying to keep upbeat even if I fall sometimes ( like the other day).

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 9:11 am

While I encourage everyone to get out as much as they can to meet people and so on I d advise you to avoid going to a meetup merely to find someone.

Why?

I´ve lost the count of the amount of groups Ive gone to and I ve talked to plenty of people that were heavily involved in them(whenever organisers have a problem setting up a meeting the first option is: lets contact spongy and see if he can set something up, I rarely have to pay for whatever I order since organisers get some perks and they ask me if I need anything... )
One of the things we talk about from time to time are the characters we some times get in the group.

People with superiority complex that expect everyone to be amazed by the fact that they have taken the time to join us, people that seem a bit lost and people that are there for the wrong intentions.

All of us, and I mean all, can pick up wether someone is there with some sort of hidden motive(trying to get the word out of a product they are selling, trying to pick up someone...) and we tend to just laugh at this things because most of the members are well aware of this sort of behaviour as well and they wont go to your academy/buy your product/go out on a date with you... unless they have gotten to know you for quite a while and its become clear that you arent there just to take advantage of them (funny thing people dont like to be taken advantage of and if you are there with the wrong motives you give out that impression)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 9:49 am

-_______-

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 5:34 am

I've told this to guys in person too over the years and I've seen it work when they listened:

Just talk to women like a human being.

That's really all there is to it.

Past that, it's a matter of two like minded people finding one another.

As for harems - doesn't sound very realistic. I can understand why it would be a fantasy to some. Also not all harems are consensual...those which are, the man tends to be someone like Prince Jeffrey (a billionaire oilman.)

meems
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 8:20 pm

I thought this was going to be about harem pants for some reason.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 10:20 pm

here is another look at it from a different tack- how many women would enjoy a harem of MEN?

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 11:10 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
-_______-

indeed.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 1:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
here is another look at it from a different tack- how many women would enjoy a harem of MEN?

Does having one on WP as a joke count? :razz:

*still scheming to add meems to it somehow*

Vitamin-K
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 May 2013, 1:59 am

What's the motivation to operate a harem, OP?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 2:35 am

Vitamin-K wrote:
What's the motivation to operate a harem, OP?

So he can f**k a different one (or two...or three..) every night, what else?