untrue thing that opposite sex thinks of you

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 4:44 pm

What are some thing that the opposite sex think of you but is not true.
Me, Alot of ladies thinks Im a wimp. Even though I swim,lift weight, Do Jui jutsu,
Did karate and boxing, have good abs, , run, eat (mostly) healthy.
Because I don't act like a ''tough guy'' or ''muscle head'' i get mistaken
as not be able to defend myself

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 4:51 pm

All the ladies think I'm just a piece of meat for them to ogle over! But it's a lie I tell you, I'm a human being, with thoughts and feelings of my own!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 5:05 pm

They seem to think I all that I want to do is have sex with them.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tsproggy
Toucan
Toucan

29 Oct 2012, 5:21 pm

- They mistake my kindness for weakness
- They think my lack of eye contact is fear
- They think I'm unconfident
- They think I might be gay because I don't drool all over them like all other men
- They think I'm a loser
- They think I'm an as*hole sometimes because I'm honest

KaminariNoKage
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Oct 2012, 5:29 pm

A bit inverted, but: I was once in a chatroom. A girl thought I was a fellow female because I was "very nice."
Other than that - lots of misconceptions, but they have already been covered.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 6:09 pm

Most people think I am a slut and that I sleep around a lot.

The exact opposite is true.
But it doesn't stop the amount of rumours that I have to deal with saying that I am.
How the hell they get that impression I have no freaking clue - I'm extremely shy unless I'm engaged in one of my interests.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 6:14 pm

Kjas wrote:
Most people think I am a slut and that I sleep around a lot.

The exact opposite is true.
:( d'oh..

Just kidding.

A lot of the opposite sex think I'm shy or a prude because I like to have a work personality and a pleasure personality. They are normally surprised when they see me on a night out compared to a day in the office or store.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 8:31 pm

They think that I am a psycho because I can be difficult to read. Has that been covered yet?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 8:39 pm

They seem to have very varying thoughts of me. Same with men. ive yet to find much of a standard response to me

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 9:14 pm

I just realized this by reading a different thread in the Love and Dating section. I think romance and friendship are two different things in the female mind, so girls probably think that I'm weak/trying to make friends with them only so that I can get sex later. But friendship and romantic attraction are inseparable for me, so there is just no other way for me to go about it but to try to make friends first. And it hurts like hell when I get dumped because the friendship always ends then, but it always feels like some sort of connection should last until we die, even if the physical aspect is gone. It feels like the worst sort of betrayal to have that taken away.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 9:16 pm

ShamelessGit wrote:
I just realized this by reading a different thread in the Love and Dating section. I think romance and friendship are two different things in the female mind, so girls probably think that I'm weak/trying to make friends with them only so that I can get sex later. But friendship and romantic attraction are inseparable for me, so there is just no other way for me to go about it but to try to make friends first. And it hurts like hell when I get dumped because the friendship always ends then, but it always feels like some sort of connection should last until we die, even if the physical aspect is gone. It feels like the worst sort of betrayal to have that taken away.

And then this makes me hesitant to try to start relationships because I know that I will probably just end up getting myself hurt, so they might also mistake lack of interest for weakness. But sometimes it works the other way too, that lack of interest is mistaken for confidence. But that can't happen if you've already tried to make friends.

Tsproggy
Toucan
Toucan

30 Oct 2012, 12:26 am

aspiemike wrote:
They think that I am a psycho because I can be difficult to read. Has that been covered yet?

Oh man, that happens to me too :( I've been called psycho for it.

Ai_Ling
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 1:44 am

They think Im just cute and innocent.... :lol: Well many people do regardless of sex. Ha I'd be laughing in there face. I know more then you think.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 1:47 am

Tsproggy wrote:
aspiemike wrote:

Oh man, that happens to me too :( I've been called psycho for it.

funnily enough the only people that have considered me a psycho were the ones i wanted to think of me as a psycho. Why need muscles when you can use fear as a weapon?

sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit, thats some batman s**t right there

meems
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 1:54 am

A lot of guys think I hate men on the whole. Or so they say. I don't, but I rarely disagree with the accusation since I'm not interested in having that conversation.

I've also had plenty of guys accuse me of being a pseudo lesbian for attention, because of how I look and dress. Which, I'm not even a lesbian but I am not interested in explaining my orientation to speculators.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 7:50 am

Some men think I'm stupid and dull because I'm not very talkative. Some men think I'm deep and cerebral because I'm not very talkative. :?