Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 1:37 am

So I am trying to create a profile at cougared to get me a date and was wondering what i should wear. I want to show off my assets but don't want to make it seem like I am TRYING so hard. What should I do? How can I get guys to like me more than all the other girls? Should I play hard to get?

ruckus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2013, 1:42 am

You can't guarantee that all the guys will like you, as everyone has different tastes. However, if you are putting on a facade exclusively to appeal to men, they will notice. "Playing hard to get" is silly, but the essence of it is that you shouldn't come on too strong too soon, and insure that you have a life and hobbies outside of dating so that you are not focusing all of your time and energy on one person.

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 1:49 am

oh, so there is where i go wrong :?

Ok, how about this?

starts over

Hi, I'm Aquarius and love to have fun. I like to chat and flirt and joke a bit. Nothing I say you should take seriously. I love life and everyone in it. My bff is in love with me and all the guys I meet are stalkers so I'm just looking for a nice guy to be normal with. LMFAO (add some cool emoticons and a sexy picture)

there, i think i just created the perfect woman. :)

ruckus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2013, 1:53 am

Shizz wrote:
My bff is in love with me and all the guys I meet are stalkers so I'm just looking for a nice guy to be normal with.

I wouldn't mention this, it sends off major red flags and makes me think dating you would be full of unnecessary drama. Definitely not the perfect woman!

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 2:04 am

You wanna be my best platonic friend then? You can teach me and then later when i suck your energy you can be a reference point for me to show another guy that i am worthwhile? Aspies don't play social games naturally so I'm just trying to figure out how to be liked the most.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhWiNRIca80[/youtube]

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 2:08 am

ever wonder wtf you are doing here? lol

ruckus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2013, 2:09 am

You seem like you're feeling pretty down about yourself right now. Maybe it would be a good idea to look within yourself for a solution instead of looking for external validation from others? The way you speak of this hypothetical platonic friendship seems as if you are only seeing the ways another person will benefit you, and there is no mention of your own strengths or what you have to offer.

Last edited by ruckus on 24 Jan 2013, 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 2:19 am

You don't want men to like you in that way. If you're not looking for sex, don't use all those damn euphemisms.

"You can teach me and then later when i suck your energy"

Perpetual Horndog: "You can suck my energy out of me any time, baby!" (guffawing)

"I'm Aquarius and love to have fun."

Perpetual Horndog: "And I'd love to have some fun with you too, babes!" (sleazy chortle)

"I like to chat and flirt and joke a bit. Nothing I say you should take seriously."

Perpetual Horndog: "Wut d'ya mean bah thayhat, pretty gurl?! I thought you wawntid sum fuuuhhn thurrrr!" (hyuck hyuck hyuck!)

See what I mean? The character you're trying to portray isn't what a lot of guys will see. You'll probably get a lot of offers of sex from creepy, unwashed hicks and sleazeballs ("helllllloooooo laaaayyyydeeeehhhhhhh!") but not a lot else. :)

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 2:28 am

ruckus wrote:
You seem like you're feeling pretty down about yourself right now. Maybe it would be a good idea to look within yourself for a solution instead of looking for external validation from others? The way you speak of this hypothetical platonic friendship seems as if you are only seeing the ways another person will benefit you, and there is no mention of your own strengths or what you have to offer.

yeah, I suppose you are spot on. Now what should I do? I have tight asstronomicals that I can toot for now! giddy up pony boy!

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 2:29 am

Tequila wrote:
You don't want men to like you in that way. If you're not looking for sex, don't use all those damn euphemisms.

"You can teach me and then later when i suck your energy"

Perpetual Horndog: "You can suck my energy out of me any time, baby!" (guffawing)

"I'm Aquarius and love to have fun."

Perpetual Horndog: "And I'd love to have some fun with you too, babes!" (sleazy chortle)

"I like to chat and flirt and joke a bit. Nothing I say you should take seriously."

Perpetual Horndog: "Wut d'ya mean bah thayhat, pretty gurl?! I thought you wawntid sum fuuuhhn thurrrr!" (hyuck hyuck hyuck!)

See what I mean? The character you're trying to portray isn't what a lot of guys will see. You'll probably get a lot of offers of sex from creepy, unwashed hicks and sleazeballs ("helllllloooooo laaaayyyydeeeehhhhhhh!") but not a lot else. :)

LOL

high five![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9QeUoPOi4[/youtube]

ruckus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2013, 2:34 am

Shizz wrote:
ruckus wrote:

yeah, I suppose you are spot on. Now what should I do? I have tight asstronomicals that I can toot for now! giddy up pony boy!

Well if you're into hooking up and casual sex then by all means go ahead (I believe every individual has the right to get it on with as many consenting partners as they wish), but if you're only doing this out of desperation and a desire to be liked then this will likely hurt your self-esteem much more than it will boost it.

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 2:34 am

I hope you see that I am just pretending to want to be liked because in reality I don't care and that is why i am here looking for friends so we can poke fun at our flaws and then maybe i will crush you with my superior social skills at manipulating others to like me. :twisted:

ruckus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2013, 2:36 am

Well it's pretty hard to tell what's what on these forums. I've seen weirder posts that were entirely serious.

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 2:36 am

ruckus wrote:
Shizz wrote:
ruckus wrote:

Well if you're into hooking up and casual sex then by all means go ahead (I believe every individual has the right to get it on with as many consenting partners as they wish), but if you're only doing this out of desperation and a desire to be liked then this will likely hurt your self-esteem much more than it will boost it.

I also scream out OMG during a session of lovemaking. Maybe that is messing up my chances at landing a baby daddy too.

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2013, 2:42 am

thanks for that, see i was starting to feel a bit guilty for wanting to have sex with people simply for the need to feel liked. Is there a way to have sexual encounters with people you don't care about whether they like you or not and still reach orgasm? There is. Must be. Or else why would people be having sex to begin with? How can you achieve orgasm with someone you don't like or care that likes you?

WOw, i'm learning so much here. 8O

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 2:46 am

Wow... I have never seen so much desparation in here before. You really need to find yourself, and do it sooner rather than later for your sake. Seriously.