Ever had a girl who has a crush on you?

Page 1 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Civ001
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Sep 2012, 11:54 pm

I remember at the end of my 8th grade year there was this girl who happened to be really mean to me and she was always picking on me and trying to pinch me for some reason. I did not know this untill the end of the year on the last day of school she told me that she had a crush on me and was flirting with me. I don't know how I got her to like me a lot but for the next few months during the summer she was very obsessive of me and wanting to talk to me but I just keept on saying no because of how mean she acted earlier.

Did anyone have a girl that liked you but you never liked them back? Also, now I wonder what would it be like if I were to have dated her then?

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 12:53 am

I've had a few LOCAL women infatuated with me... all three examples I can think of were nice enough people but physically repulsive. (No exaggeration, I mean *repulsive*!)

There's no way I could kiss (etc) someone I found... er... very, very unattractive. :(

Last edited by BlueMax on 21 Sep 2012, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 3:28 am

yes. I currently know of 3 girls who want to date me. I find it frustrating and annoying.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 4:22 am

So many guys on this forum moan about girls putting them in the "friendzone"- its a nice change of pace to hear about the opposite.

Both things happen with frequency in my life- being stiff armed - and giving the stiff arm treatment.

So it kinda evens out emotionally.

mike_br
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Sep 2012, 6:39 am

Yes... I teach and am In reasonable good shape, guess that helps.

I don't approach students, though, even they being over 21yo.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 6:43 am

I would say 'no' but I'm hopelessly oblivious. I strongly suspect a girl has a crush at work but she's got the maturity of a 14 year old and is covered in tattoos. Yuck!

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 6:46 am

When I was younger, there used to be a guy who was attracted to me. Gave me a cute nickname and everything. This was confusing because, all my life, I was used to being abused, ignored or cast aside like a used piece of paper. The attention I got from him was just too confusing. How could it be that he could see me? Pay attention to me? Very disturbing. I just wasn't used to that.

BlackDwarf
Toucan
Toucan

21 Sep 2012, 6:59 am

Don't know, wouldn't really care too much if there has been or not.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 8:18 am

None at all.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 8:49 am

Been there. This one girl is on a mission to go out with me, but I'm just not really attracted to her. There has to be other girls out there who have a crush on me.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 5:40 pm

Currently, there's this girl who's the oldest daughter of the leader of the choir at the church that I go to. She's also in the choir and has a habit of staring at me during Mass, especially when the priest is delivering his homily.

Yes, I do admit I find her to be cute, but it's just the way she looks at me I find to be
a big turn off.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 6:29 pm

Yes. There was a girl who was obviously interested in me, but I was not attracted to her (she was loud, clingy and ugly). To make matters worse, she never missed an opportunity to invade my personal space, which is something I really hate (and I made sure to look at her with my best murderous stare whenever she hugged me, although it never worked). The idiot actually had the nerve to "grind" me once, when we were on a narrow corridor. I really wanted to punch/kick/stab her when she did that (I am not joking; I never wanted to hurt somebody so much).

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 6:57 pm

havent seen one yet. im not going to hold my breath for that one

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 11:46 pm

If any girls have ever liked me, they have kept it to themselves since I am openly straight.

cozysweater
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 12:01 am

Two that I know of. The first was a roommate who was WAY better as a friend (too much drama) and the second was a random acquaintance who was younger than me and very pretty, but I didn't know how to respond to her and she seemed a little crazy. Or not crazy exactly, but... into drama. When I told the second girl that I didn't want to see her anymore she called my exboyfriend and tried to get him to go out with her.

Duncan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

Yes, I am confident at least two girls in my social circle have crushes on me. So much so that I'm planning to ask one of them out soon. I want to spend some time to getting to know her as a 'friend' first although she knows I like her. I want to give time to get conformable with the possibility of having a relationship with me.