Lets hope this goes better than OKCupid. LOL

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

phloxx412
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jul 2013, 9:58 pm

I'm a single female and shy when it comes to dating and at the moment somewhat confused about what I will be doing in life next. I'm the weird girl most people don't get. Right now I'm trying to find a career that I love and decide what my next adventure in life will be,
I'm of normal build though I've been chubby in the past, I'm a vegetarian though I'm not the food police and don't mind people who are not. I like to read, really I love to read mostly Sci Fi but I will read anything even romance if I'm really desperate. I also enjoy music, (Fave band is The Smiths) and cheesy TV (Buffy, Veronica Mars, Angel, Firefly and Law and Order).
What I'm looking for is someone who gets what is like to be HFA and deal with Panic/Anxiety Disorder, they don't have to be local but it would be nice to see them sometimes (I'm working on that whole personal relationship skills thing lol) and I don't mind relocating, not saying Pittsburgh is horrible but in the 10 plus years I've been here I've not found what I've been looking for personally and professionally. I want to laugh, I want to make someone laugh, and have someone be there when I need them and be there when they need me. Closeness in age would be nice but personality is most important. Must love dogs (would like to have one day and I own three cats or should I say they own me) and cats.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2013, 10:57 pm

welcome to our cool club 8) I am sure you will meet interesting people here.