She was interested in me or just my imagination?

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Abcrone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Dec 2013, 11:35 am

About a month or so ago, I was on the bus on the way to a college lecture then I see this blonde girl get on the bus who says hello to me I say hello back and she sits a row in front of me.

When the bus comes to its final destination I get up to get off and I realize I have time to spare because the bus arrived earlier than I expected, So I decide to walk to a gamestop store close by even though I don't play video games I just thought I could kill some time there.

So when I enter the store I realize the girl from the bus comes in as well, I really didn't think anything of it other than ''ah it's just a coincidence she was going to the same place as me'' So I was bored of the game store and I decided to go to this bookstore down the street and the same thing occurs again I realize after I enter that she also came in right after I did and she unusually just keeps staring at me as she goes up the stairs to the coffee shop.

So I think ''maybe she thinks I am someone else and shes trying to identify if I am the person shes thinking of'' then after a few mins she comes back down and stands right beside me at the magazine rack, I was reading some wired magazine and I didn't notice her standing there, well not immediately anyway. So I continue reading and she was just standing there not reading anything just as if she was waiting for something to happen and sort of blocking my way out too. So then I realize I need to go or else I'll be late for the lecture so I just say excuse me and I go.

It only occurred to me hours later when I am about to go to bed I thought ''hold on!, was she interested in me or something?''

I'm not good at interpreting this sort of thing so I don't know if she was interested in me or if it was just my imagination?

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 11:45 am

I don't know. Your story would creep out just about anyone I know. The girl followed you around everywhere. She was interested maybe. But just how interested was she that she had to follow you and get in your space like that?

Abcrone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Dec 2013, 11:51 am

aspiemike wrote:
But just how interested was she that she had to follow you and get in your space like that?

Well.. maybe she was a gold digger, I mean I was wearing a suit with 100 dollar bills attached to it lol :lol: just kidding.

But yeah who knows maybe she was a pick-picketer or something.

buffinator
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 12:50 pm

It's socially unacceptable for a girl to ask someone out in many situations. If a girl is following you around like that you should ask her out just to check. There are usually few consequences for doing so if you maintain your personal space.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 12:56 pm

She's a creep.

buffinator
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 3:13 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
She's a creep.

or an aspie.

Ferrus91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Dec 2013, 3:33 pm

Assassin.

XJ220RACER
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Dec 2013, 5:45 pm

Wow, this is crazy interesting!

Unless it's just some "coincidence" that she has now ran into you three times, I'd say chances are very high that she's very interested in you. Because this is very rare for a girl to do, follow you, including to a GameStop of all places. It's very common for a random girl in a public place who thinks you're hot or interesting in one way the other to casually give a smile or intentionally-unintentionally try to get you to notice her. When such a thing happens to me, I can go for weeks without being able to get it off my mind. But these are only one-time things and your case seems to be more. That level of interest could be anywhere from just thinking you seem really cool (like she's starstruck by you) to that she's stalking you and maybe knows your name and has looked you up on Facebook.

What are the numbers, the chances it's a coincidence? Do a lot of people go to your school, ride that bus, frequent that GameStop and café? If it seems too low for this series of events, then you may indeed have yourself something of a secret admirer. Remember that it's always better to feel your way through courtship than to over-think it. If you're getting a strong vibe from her, act on those feelings - use your heart for power and then filter your actions through your brain, through your judgement. Will you regret it if you don't?

God, I would be blown away in such a situation! Normally it's unexpected for people to start hitting on each other in a public place and I probably wouldn't do it but this story just seems like a one-of-a-kind occurrence to me. A hot blonde girl following me - it sounds like a dream come true and a nightmare at the same time. Because if you see her again, and she's staring at you again, it would be a mistake not to introduce yourself. But it could easily end up being in some confrontational and awkward way. The first words would be the hardest, if you're at the frickin' GameStop again maybe make a comment to her about video games, but that sounds pretty nerdy. If you're at the café it would be a lot easier, maybe ask her what she's having to drink and if she goes to your school - and then say something like "you know, I think I've seen you before. My name is [Abcrone], nice to meet you".

Best of luck man, like I said I'd both love and hate to be in your place. I'd be obsessing about it with almost all my thoughts, but you seem a lot less romantic or impulsive than me.

JubalHarshaw
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Dec 2013, 7:10 pm

A rule of thumb: twice is a coincidence, three is a pattern. If you're attracted to her, talk to her if you see her again.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 7:31 pm

She's probably trying to snatch you to her appartment where she has a gang waiting there ready to dissect you alive for fun.

buffinator
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 11:44 pm

But if you are lucky she might slightly brush against your penis in the process of disemboweling you alive and with your dieing breath you can whisper "worth it!"

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 11:55 pm

This thread certainly took a wrong turn somewhere.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2013, 2:29 am

XJ220RACER wrote:
What are the numbers, the chances it's a coincidence? Do a lot of people go to your school, ride that bus, frequent that GameStop and café?

Well the OP said it was about a month ago, so maybe the chick was hoping he was there getting a new PS4. Then she wanted to take him back to her apartment, steal the PS4, and disembowel him with a chainsaw.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2013, 4:16 am

Haha, she was interested and was trying to get your attention. Only problem now is, if you go up to her now and ask her. She will think YOU are the creep because you are only responding now... :(

Aspie19828
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2013, 7:02 am

Unless she said she is interested in you, she is not interested in you. If people are interested they say they are interested in someone. If not, the other person would never know.