Ferrari Prank: gold diggers exposed!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2014, 1:49 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvH7jEpMdA[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Wind
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2014, 2:34 pm

It's a fair but unfair experiment.

These ladies were probably just interested in the ride in the Ferrari, it's a once in a life time opportunity.
If they'd compared with trying to chat the ladies up with a working class kind of car, vs the Ferrari, it would have been a more fair test.

Empathy Quotient: 8
I have ASD, ADHD, Hypermobility Syndrome.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2014, 3:22 pm

It's actually a bit of a re-fucking-post topic, but the video is sort of a new one to me though.

ToJaFro
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Mar 2014, 7:25 pm

Women :s... If that was the other way around the guy would just be like "Awww my nikka you got me! Ahahaha!" but they go all psychob*tch...

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 12:09 pm

Wind wrote:
These ladies were probably just interested in the ride in the Ferrari, it's a once in a life time opportunity.
If they'd compared with trying to chat the ladies up with a working class kind of car, vs the Ferrari, it would have been a more fair test.

I agree, they are not even trying to have a conversation with the girls before pointing out the car.

I got the image that they are just offering a ride around the corner in a cool car rather than actually try to ask any of those girls on a date.

I'd also be careful with the whole gold digger label. Success is a sexy trait, especially in a man. Someone having a self-made successful career doesn't have to mean that money is the only thing his dates are interested in.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 2:45 pm

Isn't anyone who lives in or visits Vegas going to be a little on the avaricious side? Would like to see some footage of them being turned down.

ToJaFro wrote:
Women :s... If that was the other way around the guy would just be like "Awww my nikka you got me! Ahahaha!" but they go all psychob*tch...

They show the reaction of one woman.

Also, I doubt that. People don't take kindly to being pranked/tested like that, though some may take it in good humour.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 3:54 pm

Maybe a couple of them were "gold-diggers", but most just seemed to be taking exactly what the guy was offering: a ride in a Ferrari. Hey, if he offered me a ride, I'd take it, too!