Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Mar 2014, 10:55 am

i recently joined aspie affection which looks rather outdated apart from that i don't have a clue how to inbox people on a dating website apart from "Hey how's it going ?"

Wind
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2014, 11:20 am

"Howdy, how was your weekend? :)
I noticed on your profile you like photography. I also like photography - I personally like to take pictures of nature and animals. Do you do that as a hobby, or is it a job too? What kind of photography do you enjoy most?"

That's something I usually go with, I pick something from their profile that we have in common, but dating sites just don't work, so I gave up.

Empathy Quotient: 8
I have ASD, ADHD, Hypermobility Syndrome.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2014, 11:49 am

Find something in their profile to make-fun of them about(like a contradiction of some sort), and then they'll reply to defend themselves if you managed to get around their huge-ego. Just make sure the message is non-sexual/non-dating related.

After that wait for a little while, and then send a reply to their reply acting like you weren't completely serious in the first semi-rude message you sent them. Good way to demonstrate that you're not a perv, and/or some clingly-wuss type guy that walks on eggshells around women.

dregj
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2014, 7:35 am

when ever i go on there there never anyone logged in
some people join but are in relationships
and the website is glitched all to hell when you try and check your matches