I won't ever pretend to be living well. No one really cares

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

cayla
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2014, 8:06 am

Boys and girls are 6 basic needs in love. Boy: trust, acceptance, appreciation, admiration, approval, encouragement. Girl: caring, understanding, respect, loyalty, considerate, comfort.Everyone has a story left untold, so never start judging someone.Why are all the men love judge people by outward appearance?Why can't they see the essence through ordinary appearance in the industrious and brave, wise and nice?White boiling water the girl is this is the legendary, can moisten the people but not attractive?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 9:11 am

I've always known I was male on the inside. It seems that I need the same things as a boy does.

Eccles_the_Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 4:25 pm

You might have it right with the basic needs but most of us go far beyond that. As for guys considering outward appearance first that unfortunately is the way our minds are programmed to behave, although breaking that programming is possible. Human beings are visual creatures and whilst the guys look for a beautiful woman with a great body (to bear his children) women look for a big strong man who can support them and, in past times, hunt for food.

There is however a myth that all men are attracted to tall blue-eyed blondes with big chests and it ain't true. I can't be the only guy out there who prefers short brunettes and redheads just make me go weak at the knees.

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 1:52 pm

Like above said, because visual attraction is a big part of both men's and women's natural biology. However, sometimes people do value personality over appearance.

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 4:33 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I've always known I was male on the inside. It seems that I need the same things as a boy does.

would an online kiss on the cheek from an old granny do for now?

Archdevilius
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2014, 10:44 pm

Eccles_the_Mighty wrote:
You might have it right with the basic needs but most of us go far beyond that. As for guys considering outward appearance first that unfortunately is the way our minds are programmed to behave, although breaking that programming is possible. Human beings are visual creatures and whilst the guys look for a beautiful woman with a great body (to bear his children) women look for a big strong man who can support them and, in past times, hunt for food.

There is however a myth that all men are attracted to tall blue-eyed blondes with big chests and it ain't true. I can't be the only guy out there who prefers short brunettes and redheads just make me go weak at the knees.

Bull, Every girl/woman likes a different type of man, and vice versa..

A lot of girls with skinny guys.

Current woman I'm seeing finds bulky unattractive.