Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

chrisc1995
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Apr 2014, 5:21 pm

Hey,

I have a love of Indian girl's! Indian meaning East Indian (from India) and I also like Pakistani girls. I find this love of women from that culture interesting yet also alarming at the same time. My concerns are that I may never meet a beautiful girl of that culture, or that I am so focused that I end up meeting the wrong girl and missing the right one!

Anyone have cultural preferences? A love of the Indian culture?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2014, 5:24 pm

Where are you located? Potentially, there could be lots of Indian/Pakistani girls for you to meet.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2014, 5:34 pm

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2014, 7:03 pm

I'd stay away. You'll only tempt them and then they'll have a HORRIBLE time with their parents and the rest of the Indian community. They are a very closed off culture. You'll only end up creating confusion and a great deal of pain in their lives. Just admire them from afar. Some people call this racial fetishism - which I clearly believe to be a truth with many people. Don't allow your fetish to wreak havoc in some nice girl's life. I'm biracial (black/white) and it has been hell for me. When I was in my twenties, I had a relationship with a white guy (VERY anglo looking). I loved him dearly and as far as I knew, he loved me back. We had to break it off because of his family's horrific reaction to my physical appearance - there is no doubt that I am half or 100% black. I look it in every sense of the word. Over the phone, his mother was completely charmed - until she SAW me.
That was a differnt story

Eccles_the_Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2014, 9:36 am

If you can make this work then go for it, but please be aware that you will face some massive cultural issues that mean your chances of success are very small indeed.

Geist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Apr 2014, 9:41 am

Can chose what you love, but can't choose who you fall for.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2014, 1:35 pm

Just move to Silicon Valley there are tons of Indians out here I must warn you though most Indians don't date outside their cultural background. Expect a 99% failure rate when it comes to Indians dating outside their ethnic group you have a better chance with your own or Asian Latina or even African descent.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList