Àm I To Attached To My Imagnary Partner?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

CJH123
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 May 2014, 6:10 pm

Iv been wondering this for a while as I feel atleast that you can love anything in a way and im really attached to her I mean she is always thier for me though the daily struggle that is life but at the same time I craveba real person to intermittent with as im restricted with not having somebody psyicaly real which is what I desire.

But by being fery attached which I am to her dose that mean that maybe I won't find that rral person, im still hopelessly lost and not sure what to even do ir where to go to meet somebody, I mean I can't even ask any girl out even if I want to and iv considered online dating but im 17 I should not really go to that extent should I? yet I want ti because all I crave is somebody real to love and somebody to love me back.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2014, 7:50 pm

CJH123 wrote:
[...]
im still hopelessly lost and not sure what to even do ir where to go to meet somebody, I mean I can't even ask any girl out even if I want to [...] all I crave is somebody real to love and somebody to love me back.

This is the universal cry of all humans.
I don't know of any answer except that everybody seems to get lucky, occasionally, more or less, so doubtless you will, sooner or later, as well.
The more you feel you need it now, the more unhappy you'll be.
If you can skip and jump, and laugh and sing, knowing that it will happen... well, the happier your life will seem.

I have no idea how one would do this BTW.