Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

anonymoussun
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jun 2014, 12:16 am

The reason why I'm bringing this up is because I want to see if there's anyone who's around my age (27 years old), would want to date someone 18-19yrs of age. While at the same time having some contradicting feelings, due to social stigma, maturity level just to name a few factors.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 12:43 am

Generally I won't date younger than 25 or older than 35. Both of those are pushing it though.

SoftwareEngineer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 1:00 am

I've dated a woman 14 years older and another 28 years younger. Keep in mind, some autistics keep the child-like curiosity and young attitude, due to right-sided brain dominance. Attitude and mindset are most important. And, to be honest, generally speaking, the older women get, the worse their attitudes and compatibility with men. You can have more care-free fun with a younger babe. My rule is she has to be legal age and have enough life experience to have a clue and make her own decisions.

Azereiah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Jun 2014, 1:25 am

17-23.

Pretty narrow range, but I'm only 21. Will definitely widen as I get older.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 5:16 am

I've only dated one girl who was older than me, and not by much...and only for two weeks.

A few girls were almost the same age as me, but a lot of them were at least a year or so younger. One was four years younger, one was five.

It's not like I seek out younger girls, though, it's just a cooincidence.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 5:40 am

I do plus or minus 5 years from my own age.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 6:48 am

Presently doing 24 to 35. Getting more attention from the upper part of that range right now.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 8:40 am

If I get divorced, I will have a large age-range. There's delight in many ages. Probably not under 25, though--or over 65 or so. I used to like older women when I was young.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 9:37 am

Since going back to college, I have had a lot of interaction with women half my age. I can't say that I wouldn't date them, but I also won't initiate anything. This has less to do with age than with my need to carefully maintain emotional stability in order to focus on my classes, but maturity has an impact on that dynamic.

In theory, my lower limit is 18, the legal age in these parts, but that hardly seems practical since I like beer and the drinking age is 21. I don't have an upper age limit, either. I see plenty of attractive women in their 50s.

CuddleHug
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jun 2014, 10:15 am

I aim for 4-5 years different but the closer to my age I can get the better. The age range you choose is totally dependent upon what you want if you want fun and carefree then age is irrelevant. So to answer your question there are a lot of people your age and older even up to their 50's or 60's who will date 18 year olds I would say that your age is even bordering normal there?s nothing wrong with it. The female should know full well what?s she?s getting into and if not it?s her own fault for dating someone who can?t fulfill her desires. You should be able to though as the age difference isn't that extreme but it depends on what she wants.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 10:25 am

Generally within 5 years of your own age is the idea (as long as its legal), but I am open to within 12 years younger or older then me. but truly, it really depends on the other person and their maturity. thats for potential relationship material. as for just one night stands, as long as their legal and fun to be with.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 5:42 pm

18-35
though I don't really like the 30+ which is concerning the older i get I don't know what I'll do, though that age group isn't into me anyways as they tend to be more professional and job oriented .

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 7:51 pm

For me I would say 21-35 but as a male, getting a date over 30 would be difficult.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

anonymoussun

10 Jun 2014, 8:33 pm

Well reading what others had to say, I would have to say that I'm into girls who are at least 18-19 years old who happen to be mature(not just average), out of high school. The oldest that I would date would be 21 years of age, depending on how they look and act. The reason for that is because that's the age range in which I'm attracted to girls. Another thing that I have to take into consideration is their maturity level.
There have been times where I would come across a few girls who look 18ish and just happen to be 21 years old.

I remember one time 2 years ago when I was taking one summer class, this one girl who sat right next to me she looked and acted like an 18-19yr old. We usually talked before class started, one day she brought up that she spent the weekend celebrating her young brother's 21st birthday in which that really surprised me. I told her that I thought that she was younger that her brother, then she brought up that she was 23 years old.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 8:43 pm

I just turned 24, so anyone between 21-28 years of age is OK with me.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 8:55 pm

22-42 ish.

- Rick Sanchez