Geek (both skinny and fatso) did you ever had chance to get

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 12:57 am

you know what i mean :D

with some popular girl or boy (regardless of sex orientation)

I think i might be gay(thus i know it a sin :-( ) but i like girls(i mean woman).

I wonder does fatso like me have chance to have think with a woman or (or a guy :mrgreen: )

or opposite a wimpy skinny boy/man have chance with some popular girl/woman

I'm a virgin BTW :oops:

Browncoat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jan 2015, 1:53 am

...If this post is a typical reflection of yourself, I'd say you have some personal growth ahead of you. Your message isn't particularly straightforward and you project a big lack of confidence. Both those details will hinder attempts in dating. I'd suggest you take some time to figure out who you are and what you want. When you know that and you're comfortable with yourself confidence and clarity will flow easily.
Though the question of pairing geek with "popular" doesn't seem like a lasting match. It's been my experience that "popular" people are generally interested in superficial topics. On the other hand, geeks enjoy various sciences which you could discuss for hours.

Personally, I don't think sex for the sake of sex is a good idea. But it's your life/choice(s).

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2015, 10:15 am

My skinny geeky boyfriend is dating pretty hot, sweet, intelligent girl. The thing is he is confident, proactive and doesn't rant on and on without asking for my opinion.