Gender Dysphoria - What should I do?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Pete468Williams
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Apr 2015, 1:24 pm

Hi WP!

This is a serious thread, I am not making this up, and genuinely would like to have this issue resolved!

I am male, and looks like a male, but I have this strong sense of feeling like a woman, mentally. I know this is because I have a "cat's brain" (not the neurotypical "dog brain") which manifests as Asperger's Syndrome - and as we all probably know, cats are basically b*****s, even the toms/males.

I am not gay. I am not at all attracted to males physically, but I can in some sense be mentally. But I would never have sex with a man. I am only attracted to women physically, but there is rarely (never?) a sexual attraction with them mentally, it is more like a female-female friendship, like that between a woman and a cat.

How can you possibly find a life partner when you have these desires?

It feels great to dress as a woman at night time. Pretending to have breasts, putting on female jewelry, underwear and all that s**t.

I know it sounds rather gay, but I really am straight as an arrow! I am "male lesbian".

It is really frustrating feeling this so strongly as a male when you have to hide it from everybody!

Are there straight women who would somehow like to act as the "male" in the relationship? Like for her to appreciate me putting on female underwear etc...

I really hate when I have to act according to the male role commonly expected - i.e. protecting your girl, holding her etc. I feel like I am the one who should be protected and held around.

Any advice?

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 2:35 pm

Cross dresser from two and a half men.

Pete468Williams
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Apr 2015, 4:59 pm

Anyone got a piece of advice?

Pete468Williams
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Apr 2015, 6:08 pm

Nevermind.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 11:31 pm

There are all kinds of people out there into all kinds of things.

Chances are you can find a woman like you describe, or at least one who's tolerant and accepting of it even if she's not totally into it. But I bet if you held out long enough you'd find a dominant more masculine mentality woman who's heterosexual but a-ok with your particular kink.

You might try posting personal ads online saying what you're into and looking for. You might get a reply. Also, there are online communities for people with fetishes. You might try looking around those circles, too. Even if you don't find your ideal girl, you'll at least likely read about so many others' far kinkier fetishes and realize that while it's not all that common yours isn't exactly anywhere near the strangest one out there.

Good luck!

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 11:57 pm

You may find a bisexual woman more likely to fit your needs. You can filter for bisexual women on OkCupid, that may be one way to try to find them.