When we dont hear from an ex after they found someone else..

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

LeaPoufyPony
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Aug 2015, 1:31 pm

My ex met someone else who lived closer to him since we live 4 hours apart.He openly admitted that he likes her allot and wants to see how it goes.

I was crushed so I told him that its best we go NC because the thought of him being with someone else is painful. He agreed and we haven't had contact for 8 months now.

However, he permanently deleted his Face book because at some point when we were together. So 2 months ago, he created a new Face book account. I didn't realized this until he showed up on the friends suggestions.

I clicked on the profile out of curiosity. He had only one pic and 2 friends from his home town. Then few days later I noticed that his account was deactivated again.I just noticed now that he permanently deleted his new account again.

I have been single since and haven't had any luck with guys This is the longest time we have gone without talking. I feel like I moved on even though I haven't found that special someone.

Is it safe to assume that things worked with him and the other chick? 8)

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Aug 2015, 3:48 pm

Hey, sorry you're having a tough time moving on. It can be hard to accept the fact that it's over sometimes. I can't say for sure but if he went as far as to deleting his account and everything then I think it's fair to say that he has moved on. That's just my opinion though.

Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Aug 2015, 5:26 pm

You should try to re-read what you have posted while asking yourself if it sounds like someone who has moved on. Sometimes we try to convince ourselves that we are 'over' things, but continue to let them occupy our thoughts, which is quite contrary to being over them.

If you've both really moved on from each other then it wouldn't really matter who was successful with who, or when they deleted X account, they've gone their separate way and it's best to do that, yourself. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, though, it is very human to have a hard time letting go of something that we liked (even if it went bad in the end).

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2015, 6:18 pm

I never deleted a social account because I wanted to be rid of someone, I deleted my Facebook profile because I never asked for some company's machinery to come between me and people I love. Nobody would ever sign up there twice if staying in touch was a negative thing.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

mahendar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2015, 2:22 am

It seems that he wasn't interested on you that's why he closed his old account and open another account.after some time he also get some suggestions about you showing in friends list may be that was the reason to deleted his second account also permanently.no need to think about him again and again try to for him and choose another person who really loves you.here are some quotes i found they may helps you. http://www.thebridalbox.com/articles/12-heart-broken-love-quotes-for-her_001778/

Carlee
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Aug 2015, 9:17 am

Your ex wants nothing to do with you, so little that he unfriended you on FB. Let it go. Whether it's worked out with his new squeeze is irrelevant.