Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lstworldview
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Aug 2015, 10:50 pm

Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a
variety of reasons, usually because they got dumped or where cheated on.
Revenge comes in many ways. It typically starts by using social media to
vent, and then escalates from there. Now sites like "Get Revenge On Your Ex"
for a fee will help you get pay back or revenge.

So what is the best way to get revenge besides slashing her tires, posting
nude photos of her and so on.

The best way according to the web site Right Choices 101 is to live your
life well. This is true no matter who you are seeking revenge on. Coworkers,
past bosses, bad friends or ex-lovers. Put your energy into succeeding and
enjoying your life, not wasting your time, energy and resources on revenge
that can end up costing you much more. Plus, when you seek revenge, you send
them a massage that you have not gotten over the relationship. It's much
better to show you are indifferent and don't care.

According to Kenneth Agee of A Foreign Affair, a service that specializes in
helping men find young beautiful foreign women, "The best revenge is to date
or marry a women 10 years younger than your ex. This will piss her off to no
end. No woman ever wants to be replaced with a younger, more attractive
woman. Just like a man never likes to get replaced by a guy who is wealthier
or more successful.

I will never forget one of my first clients we took to Saint Petersburg,
Russia." says Agee, "The client told me that two days on our tour was better
than two years of therapy. Having hundreds of attractive women fighting over
you gets your ex out of your mind pretty quick.

I personally went through break up when my ex ran off with another man. But
a short time later, I met a new lady who was ten times better. I ran into
that man who stole my ex and I gave him a big thanks. In fact, I could not
thank him enough. He was stuck with an older nagging women, while I was now
with a young, beautiful, caring women. Plus, my ex had gained about 100
pounds. I don't look at that fellow as any kind of enemy but as the person
who saved me from my ex and years of suffering." This is the best a revenge
when you win without lowering yourself.

Other sites like "Get Over Her Now" give practical advice and tips for
getting over a past relationship.

Top Tips from Get Over Her Now:

Start making platonic relationships with as many women as possible, old,
young, skinny, fat, cute or ugly. This greatly helps you get back in the
game of socializing with the opposite sex. And it opens up lots
opportunities to meet their cute attractive friends in a more relaxed
environment. This also helps you build your game and confidence.

Improve yourself, start working out, get up early every day and exercise.

Buy new clothes. Dressing better makes you feel better and improves your
confidence.

Focus on work and getting a promotion or raise. Don't let a break up effect
your work negatively. Put that extra effort into work and it will pay off
with a better position and more money. This will also build your confidence
and help attract better quality women.

Any time you are depressed, improving yourself helps greatly. When you feel
depressed, don't sit and watch TV and then sleep-in late. Get out and do
something that will make you feel like you've accomplished something. Take a
class, go hiking, fix something you've been putting off.

Don't start drinking. Drinking will always have a negative impact on your
life. Don't drink while depressed or when you are trying to get over some
one. After all, drinking is for celebrating. So if you are not celebrating
something, don't drink. A quality women is not going to be attracted to
someone who drinks a lot or has a drinking problem.

Don't sleep in; sleeping late increases depression. Get up as early as you
can and go for a walk, take a hike, or go to the Gym. Research shows getting
up early and exercising can eliminate depression. You will have no game be
depressed.

Don't binge eat. If you start gaining weight, you will feel less self-worth
and lose your confidence. Confidence is a quality that women are extremely
attracted to.

Conclusion, the best revenge is when you improve your life so well that she
realizes she made a big mistake. And satisfaction comes when you meet
someone so much better, you are glad the ex is gone. After all, if you are
seeking revenge, how great could she really have been in the first place!

mahendar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2015, 2:17 am

nice post in situation like whether the guy/girl who are frustrated with their feeling on losing their ex and they are trying to do something for person to take revenge on them.it was better idea which you shared here.let them realize which mistakes they done in past for you.it was the real revenge.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 2:46 am

I got revenge on my ex-wife by waiting for my kids to become adults. Then I showed them the divorce decree that she filed for (she'd told them that I had filed), the receipts and final statement from Friend Of The Court (she'd told the kids that I had never paid anything), and some candid videos I taped of my ex bragging to her friends about how she was sleeping around behind my back before she even filed for the divorce (she'd told the kids that she'd never even met her boyfriend - now her husband - until after the divorce was final).

Yeah, I'm a no-good, dirty, rotten a-hole; but at least I'm still on speaking terms with my kids.

:twisted:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 8:30 am

My revenge on my ex is me living a good life and living with a better man. ;)

My revenge on my first ex was just me breaking up with him. :P

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 8:42 am

Fnord wrote:
...Then I showed them ... some candid videos I taped of my ex bragging to her friends about how she was sleeping around behind my back before she even filed for the divorce...

You showed your adult kids a video of their Mom talking about her sexual life? So you made yourself feel better at their expense?

Carlee
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Aug 2015, 9:10 am

androbot01 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
...Then I showed them ... some candid videos I taped of my ex bragging to her friends about how she was sleeping around behind my back before she even filed for the divorce...

You showed your adult kids a video of their Mom talking about her sexual life? So you made yourself feel better at their expense?

Pathetic. Sick. Beyond inappropriate. Just plain scary that you 1) nurtured a grudge that long and 2) made yourself feel better at the expense of your kids.

To the dude who went on a mail order bride trip to Russia, whose self esteem was boosted by pretty women fighting for his attention: wow, loser. To have zero luck with US women who have options and to consider Russian girls who want a green card (and may well put up with any dude to get it) "progress" is pathetic.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 3:53 pm

Fnord wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Carlee wrote:
Pathetic. Sick. Beyond inappropriate. Just plain scary that you 1) nurtured a grudge that long and 2) made yourself feel better at the expense of your kids...
Who are either of you to judge me? After the way her husband treated my kids, after all the lies that she had told them about me, and after the years of alienation between my kids and I, they deserved to know the truth. It wasn't as if I had showed them the sex tapes, after all.

Beside, she wasn't just talking about her sex life, she was bragging about how she was cheating on me.

If she hadn't lied to the kids about who was cheating on whom, who filed for divorce from whom, and where the "extra" money was coming from, I might have kept it all to myself. But then, they'd also heard rumors about her from their cousins and the kids at school, so it was not as if I had revealed anything new. They asked me for the truth, and I told them - with evidence to back it up.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 4:04 pm

Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Carlee wrote:
Pathetic. Sick. Beyond inappropriate. Just plain scary that you 1) nurtured a grudge that long and 2) made yourself feel better at the expense of your kids...
Who are either of you to judge me? After the way her husband treated my kids, after all the lies that she had told them about me, and after the years of alienation between my kids and I, they deserved to know the truth. It wasn't as if I had showed them the sex tapes, after all.

Beside, she wasn't just talking about her sex life, she was bragging about how she was cheating on me.

If she hadn't lied to the kids about who was cheating on whom, who filed for divorce from whom, and where the "extra" money was coming from, I might have kept it all to myself. But then, they'd also heard rumors about her from their cousins and the kids at school, so it was not as if I had revealed anything new. They asked me for the truth, and I told them - with evidence to back it up.

Well done, sir! I applaud the zeal of your riposte. Honesty between parents and children is a virtue.

I find the idea that you should have shielded your lying, cheating, abusive ex by keeping the truth from your children "for their own good" appalling.

I do not see how such a revelation is in any way "at their expense," as androbot01 suggested. I wonder if androbot01 and carlee are not projecting an ill-fitting role on you out of some misguided gender loyalty? In any case, I thought the condemnation of your entirely appropriate revenge was incomprehensible.

Carlee
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Aug 2015, 6:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Carlee wrote:

Lovely. The purposeful nursing of a grudge for years, at the expense of one's kids who had, by the sounds of it, already figured out what was up with mom, well, no words. Not seeing the point in so purposefully surrendering hard-wom moral hard ground.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 6:54 pm

Carlee wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Carlee wrote:
Who are either of you to judge me? After the way her husband treated my kids, after all the lies that she had told them about me, and after the years of alienation between my kids and I, they deserved to know the truth. It wasn't as if I had showed them the sex tapes, after all. Beside, she wasn't just talking about her sex life, she was bragging about how she was cheating on me. If she hadn't lied to the kids about who was cheating on whom, who filed for divorce from whom, and where the "extra" money was coming from, I might have kept it all to myself. But then, they'd also heard rumors about her from their cousins and the kids at school, so it was not as if I had revealed anything new. They asked me for the truth, and I told them - with evidence to back it up.
Lovely. The purposeful nursing of a grudge for years, at the expense of one's kids who had, by the sounds of it, already figured out what was up with mom, well, no words. Not seeing the point in so purposefully surrendering hard-won moral hard ground.
Had this just been an expression of a grudge, I would have revealed the truth to them whether or not they had asked for it, and at the first opportunity. The point is that my kids asked me for the truth and I provided it for them, like any good parent should.

After all, you wouldn't lie to your own children, right?

Or would you?

:|

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 7:05 pm

Reminds me of the REM song Living Well is the Best Revenge, and that honestly applies to all aspects of life, not just relationship breakups.

I commend Fnord for his actions towards his kids, I myself was lucky enough to have a father who laid out the full truth before me when my parents split, while my mother tried to keep secrets, I only got the full truth of her point of view a few months ago. The stupid thing is her point of view wasn't even wrong or bad and I don't blame her either. The divorce was traumatizing, but the truth is always right, the worst thing you can do is leave your children dazed and confused about why it happened.

Carlee
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Aug 2015, 9:14 pm

Fnord wrote:
Carlee wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Carlee wrote:
Who are either of you to judge me? After the way her husband treated my kids, after all the lies that she had told them about me, and after the years of alienation between my kids and I, they deserved to know the truth. It wasn't as if I had showed them the sex tapes, after all. Beside, she wasn't just talking about her sex life, she was bragging about how she was cheating on me. If she hadn't lied to the kids about who was cheating on whom, who filed for divorce from whom, and where the "extra" money was coming from, I might have kept it all to myself. But then, they'd also heard rumors about her from their cousins and the kids at school, so it was not as if I had revealed anything new. They asked me for the truth, and I told them - with evidence to back it up.
Lovely. The purposeful nursing of a grudge for years, at the expense of one's kids who had, by the sounds of it, already figured out what was up with mom, well, no words. Not seeing the point in so purposefully surrendering hard-won moral hard ground.
Had this just been an expression of a grudge, I would have revealed the truth to them whether or not they had asked for it, and at the first opportunity. The point is that my kids asked me for the truth and I provided it for them, like any good parent should.

After all, you wouldn't lie to your own children, right?

Or would you?

:|

Of course, it's totally healthy and not sick to nurse grudges forever, to reveal explicit and REALLY OLD details of your kids mom's sex live to make yourself feel better years late in the name of TRUTH. That's good parenting. Everybody should take lessons from you!!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 9:41 pm

Adamantium wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Carlee wrote:
Well done, sir! I applaud the zeal of your riposte. Honesty between parents and children is a virtue. I find the idea that you should have shielded your lying, cheating, abusive ex by keeping the truth from your children "for their own good" appalling.
I've always tried to teach my kids the virtue and value of truth, even when it means that someone gets outed as an abusive and cheating liar. The fact that they already knew these things about their mother (needing only my confirmation), speaks volumes about her lack of discretion (to say the least) regarding her narcissistic ways.
Adamantium wrote:
In any case, I thought the condemnation of your entirely appropriate revenge was incomprehensible.
:shrug: Why anyone would defend an abusive, cheating, lying narcissist - especially one that they have never met - is beyond me.
Adamantium wrote:
I do not see how such a revelation is in any way "at their expense," as androbot01 suggested.
It wasn't. Kids should know the truth about their parents, and not rely on sugar-coated platitudes from strangers.
Adamantium wrote:
I wonder if Androbot01 and Carlee are not projecting an ill-fitting role on you out of some misguided gender loyalty?
Seeing as how the only people objecting to my actions are women, I would suspect a strong correlation.

Their sexist opinions no longer matter to me.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 10:10 pm

Hey Carlee, with all this "grudge" talk, I am convinced that you are the one that seems to be holding some form of grudge inside.

Back to the op:

I would agree that the best revenge is enjoying life. I am engaged now to a great lady far better than some of the exes I had been with. While I have no idea what happened with one of them, the other two and I have a few mutual friends (comes with being a meetup organizer). One ex is busy raising a child and the other still hangs out on occasion with mutual friends and is known to be unreliable. Being unreliable is consistent behaviour from when I was involved with her.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2015, 11:44 pm

Fnord wrote:
Adamantium wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Fnord wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Carlee wrote:
Well done, sir! I applaud the zeal of your riposte. Honesty between parents and children is a virtue. I find the idea that you should have shielded your lying, cheating, abusive ex by keeping the truth from your children "for their own good" appalling.
I've always tried to teach my kids the virtue and value of truth, even when it means that someone gets outed as an abusive and cheating liar. The fact that they already knew these things about their mother (needing only my confirmation), speaks volumes about her lack of discretion (to say the least) regarding her narcissistic ways.
Adamantium wrote:
In any case, I thought the condemnation of your entirely appropriate revenge was incomprehensible.
:shrug: Why anyone would defend an abusive, cheating, lying narcissist - especially one that they have never met - is beyond me.
Adamantium wrote:
I do not see how such a revelation is in any way "at their expense," as androbot01 suggested.
It wasn't. Kids should know the truth about their parents, and not rely on sugar-coated platitudes from strangers.
Adamantium wrote:
I wonder if Androbot01 and Carlee are not projecting an ill-fitting role on you out of some misguided gender loyalty?
Seeing as how the only people objecting to my actions are women, I would suspect a strong correlation.

Their sexist opinions no longer matter to me.

I am a woman and I approve of what you did.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 9:02 am

Fnord wrote:
They asked me for the truth, and I told them - with evidence to back it up.

Well if they asked that's a different story, then. I though you had blindsided them with this. My bad.

But I will say some truths are better left not revealed. Truth is not always a positive and can be destructive.