How do I get my friend to like me without dating?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 1:17 pm

I'm 16, and a guy. My friend is 17, and a girl. We both like discussing intellectual subjects, and we hung out a few hours each time for 3 times. Our mothers are friends. She's not allowed to date until she is 18, so I can't date her, I also don't want to ruin my friendship... But I want to make her blush, or give hints that she likes me, perhaps so much that it is obvious.... I want her to really like me... But how do i go about doing that without dating her?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 2:06 pm

It's really very simple: continue to be her friend.

That's your only option.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 2:40 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
I'm 16, and a guy. My friend is 17, and a girl. We both like discussing intellectual subjects, and we hung out a few hours each time for 3 times. Our mothers are friends. She's not allowed to date until she is 18, so I can't date her, I also don't want to ruin my friendship... But I want to make her blush, or give hints that she likes me, perhaps so much that it is obvious.... I want her to really like me... But how do i go about doing that without dating her?

Just be yourself.
You are nice and respectful, you are smart and you treat her like she is smart.
Just continue to be kind, continue to talk when you are allowed to and when you are both of age, then start to date her if she feels as you do.
I hope it works out. :D

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 3:08 pm

slave wrote:
MonsterCrack wrote:

Just be yourself.
Just continue to be kind, continue to talk when you are allowed to and when you are both of age, then start to date her if she feels as you do.

I don't talk to her anymore, slave.... She's not my friend anymore, I wrote this question months ago.... :)

slave
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2015, 10:49 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
slave wrote:
MonsterCrack wrote:

Just be yourself.

oic
all the best to you :D

I don't talk to her anymore, slave.... She's not my friend anymore, I wrote this question months ago.... :)