Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cornflower
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jan 2008, 5:06 am

What are some things a guy/girl can do to make YOU feel loved by them?

Wilco
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jan 2008, 5:07 am

tell him/her you want to feel more loved

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 8:47 am

If they spend time with me regardless of all my personality quirks, then I know they love me... (unless, of course, they're just trying to extract textbook information from me before a test...)

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 10:04 am

They either do or they dont there is no show.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 10:23 am

Touch. Mental or Physical-Touch.

unless by a gay or bi girl. iggy.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 10:36 am

I dunno.....do they have my permission to LOVE me?

Jaejoongfangirl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 1:32 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
If they spend time with me regardless of all my personality quirks, then I know they love me... (unless, of course, they're just trying to extract textbook information from me before a test...)

Yes, that and if they respect my personal space when I ask them to. If I am spacing out alot while they are talking then they know that doesn't mean I am bored by them, it just means that I need to get away for a bit to 'recharge'. Either with my MP3 player or just by chilling outside. If they love me they will let me do that.

If I care for the person I'm fine with hugs and other displays of affection, infact, I love them. It's true, if you are upset then there is nothing more calming than being held by someone you care about. It's very reassuring to know that they care for you.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Jan 2008, 2:01 pm

a 2001 spx ichiro rookie jersey/autograph card would get me to settle down and marry

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 2:41 pm

Being physically close, having fun experiences, and sharing personal thoughts.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 4:58 pm

Maybe not typical ASD but the other person has a big bearing on it. I think I'd feel loved/satisfied if they do. Of I would need to be able to relate to them and talk to them on the same level, and for us to balance doing out own thing with spending time together. I wouldn't want them to shadow me the whole time or vice versa. I think genuine affection is important. It comes down to trust, which is not something that just happens. At least not for me. It gets built up over time.

I'm not really a big fan of trying to predetermine 'love'. I just think of it as a type or quality of relationship that the two put in.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 7:03 pm

Mutual emotional warmth. When we can keep ourselves upbeat, happy in eachother's presence, and laugh off life's cuts and bruises together. Not that its vital, not that there aren't trying times in life were we wouldn't both be too sapped to operate on that level, but its definitely a perk.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 10:06 pm

Mutual understanding me and she giving love back to me in return when I give her some love.

QuantumCowboy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2008, 12:45 am

Actual effort and desire on her part to spend time with me.

Hugs, kisses, and cuddling.

Invites to meet family.

Words to that effect.

merr
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2008, 1:06 am

being understanding
smiles, jokes, laughter
warm eye contact

and basically what everyone else said.

10 Jan 2008, 4:40 am

Being with me, cooking me food, taking me out. Doing surprises like having a Christmas stocking for me filled with stuff or a valentine's gift or an easter basket filled with goodies. Respecting me, listening to me, love me for who I am and not expecting me to change.

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2008, 7:47 pm

Lying in bed in the dark just holding each other close... when he sets the alarm early 'just so we can wake up slowly in each other's arms'.
Truthfulness and honesty and just talking in general... from the mundane vent-at-the-end-of-the-day-about-work to deepest hopes and fears and desires.
Hugs.
Kisses.
Whispers of sweet nothings in my ears.
Random little gifts - not expensive, just thoughtful.
Dinner!

...just being in his presence?