Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

WillFill
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Oct 2005, 6:06 pm

Last week a girl invited me to her house because she wanted me to tutor her. I did not know before I came that her parents would not be there. When I arrived, she said something about my appearance and took me to her bedroom. I asked her what subject she wanted to study first. She said herself. I was confused.

She put her hand on me near my groin and asked me if I would feel more comfortable without pants. I said no. I again asked her what we should study. She put her lips against mine and told me to stop being innocent. She asked me to help her take her shorts and underpants off. I said that is sexual harrassment. She said that sometimes it is all right to do this and now it was all right to do this. I took her clothes off because I did not know what to do and did not want her to yell at me. She took my clothes off next.

She did some things with her body, and then I had a strange sensation, but it felt very good. We put our clothes back on soon afterwards and started studying science.

I left awhile later and told her I enjoyed studying with her. We plan to study like this again this week.

My parents taught me that people should not touch me in certain places, but this felt very good. Is this why boys like girls so much?

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 6:45 pm

hmm, how was your sex education growing up?

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 7:43 pm

WillFill - you were completely right when you told her this was sexual harassment. If you're 13 (I checked your intro thread) there is absolutely no reason you should believe her that the current time was okay for her to do that. She should have stopped when you said you would not be more comfortable without pants.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 7:46 pm

This thread is either

A) A joke (if so, a sad one)
B) The guy's fantasy
C) Some sort of mockery.

Sorry I find ithard to take this seriously, forgive me, but I mean, really.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 7:50 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
This thread is either

B) The guy's fantasy
C) Some sort of mockery.

Ditto.

I get the impression of mock-ignorance in it. For instance.... "something with her body" . . . he should have heard the word "sex" before.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 7:57 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
This thread is either

B) The guy's fantasy
C) Some sort of mockery.

Ditto.

I get the impression of mock-ignorance in it. For instance.... "something with her body" . . . he should have heard the word "sex" before.

And 13 year olds aren't stupid. That might be something I would say when I was 4. By 8 or 9 everyone knows about sex and all this stuff.. getting younger every day, as children are growing up faster.

The bits that made me wary are what you said and the whole "is this why boys like girls so much", I mean at primary school people were "dating" and this was like, 10 years ago.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 8:03 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
lowfreq50 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
This thread is either

B) The guy's fantasy
C) Some sort of mockery.

Ditto.

And 13 year olds aren't stupid. That might be something I would say when I was 4. By 8 or 9 everyone knows about sex and all this stuff.. getting younger every day, as children are growing up faster.

The bits that made me wary are what you said and the whole "is this why boys like girls so much", I mean at primary school people were "dating" and this was like, 10 years ago.

So, I pick option C. Especially since he proclaimed to be obsessed with Willard Fillmore, a crappy character from a crappy movie.

Option A could also be true, making it a "jockery." (Edit: Har har, what a horrible pun I made.)

spacemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 8:41 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
A) A joke (a sad one)

Just a guess.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 9:08 pm

I feel naive, the idea of it being a joke didn't come to mind when reading this. I guess it really could be one. Wow.

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 9:15 pm

I am fairly sure it's not a joke, because of personal experiences. I look at it this way: if it is a joke, what does anyone lose by responding to it seriously? A little humiliation when the joker comes back and mocks people who took them seriously - so what? But if it's genuine and it's treated as a joke, a case of sexual assault goes unreported and unsolved. I might be wrong, I've got my share of mind-blindness, but to me taking it seriously seems like a pretty obvious choice.

spacemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 9:27 pm

Pyraxis, you could be right, and there is certainly nothing humiliating about trust and compassion in my opinion.

Now look at me, I feel guilty for being so cynical and jaded.

pooftis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Oct 2005, 9:37 pm

This has to be a joke, and not a very good one at that. If you knew what sexual harrassment was, how could you not know what sex was? The overly simplicitic language is a dead give away too, my 8 year old son is more articulate about things.

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 10:22 pm

pooftis wrote:
This has to be a joke, and not a very good one at that. If you knew what sexual harrassment was, how could you not know what sex was? The overly simplicitic language is a dead give away too, my 8 year old son is more articulate about things.

So WillFill writes like Hemingway. It doesn't mean he's less intelligent.

If this thread is a joke I'll eat my socks. Give him a break.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 11:49 pm

WillFill

I believe You these type of things happen in life kind of scary is it. You just don't know what to do. It a big surprise wasn't dear WiilFill.

ghotistix

Is right.

to all that rest Shame Shame on You All.

GalileoAce
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 11:50 pm

I'm not sure if this thread is a joke or not... I'm gonna lean on the side of caution and assume that it isn't a joke...

GA

CleverCait
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2005, 11:55 pm

If this isn't a joke, then don't see this girl again and tell an adult if she tries anything again. Sexual harassment is not okay.

Also, that's NOT why guys like girls. At least I hope not, for my sake.

If this is, however, a joke, then it's not funny.