Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2012, 3:10 am

so couple years ago I meet this woman at work who is really cool and like to talk to me.
she is really cool women, I would ask her out but I don't trust her. She seem to be the type if I broke up with
her she would go crazy. but beside that, she is one of the coolest and nicest woman I know (she still works there)

well, a few months ago I meet this other nice mid 20 lady. She is pretty, very cool and really got along with me.
I would had ask her out but the problem is she is a dentist assisant and I don't trust any women who is dentist or works
at a dentist office. If you break up with them, they might go crazy and pull your teeth out. I don't want that.

that just my luck. Meet some very nice women that really get along with me but can't date them because I don't trust them.
I think they will do something to me if I ever break up with them.

BrokenEnvoke
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Nov 2012, 3:26 am

I'm also afraid to date this one girl~
She works in a supermarket and I'm afraid if we were to break up she would come to my home and blow it up with a rocket launcher with her terrorist friends.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2012, 3:41 am

I kind of know how you feel. There was this guy I wanted to date but I was scared he'd dump me and I'd have to infect him with hepatitis from one of the forensic blood samples I process at work.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2012, 4:17 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
I kind of know how you feel. There was this guy I wanted to date but I was scared he'd dump me and I'd have to infect him with hepatitis from one of the forensic blood samples I process at work.

Stay away from me.

BrokenEnvoke
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Nov 2012, 4:23 am

yellowtamarin wrote:

Marry me.

Jenibear
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Nov 2012, 7:47 am

I'm not so good at dating myself, but I think you may be worrying a little too much. The first woman, yeah, I can see where that could go wrong, especially since you work together, I can see a lot of scenarios how that could be bad after a breakup. But the dental assistant, I really think the chances are slim that she'll get the oppurtunity to pull your teeth after a breakup, lol.